Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Space Scouting - (Private Pulse) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Space Scouting - (Private Pulse) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Space Scouting - (Private Pulse)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Space Scouting - (Private Pulse) - Page 2 Empty Space Scouting - (Private Pulse)

Post by Nebula Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Following after meeting the other Starwings, Neb decided to scout around Pyyria checking for any signs of the Void. Nebula had met the Void before, as they tried to get him to join their ranks. But since he heard that they where rebels, he was against it since they where murders and 'evil' like. Upon leaving the atmosphere he transformed into his space state, with his wings he glided towards the lonely moon. After checking the area it looked clear, but he was worried that a void could have cloaking powers like he had himself. Concern flowed though his mind checking his surroundings for any possible void watching.
Nebula
Nebula

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Space Scouting - (Private Pulse) - Page 2 Empty Re: Space Scouting - (Private Pulse)

Post by Pulse Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:44 pm

After finding nothing but more ruins than what had been found before, Pulse nodded to Nebby once he suggested they check on the Void dragon. She flew on back to where they had left the dark dragon, and was astonished to see it sitting up behind the bars of its make shift jail. It seemed to have noticed Pulsar since he looked at her with an expressionless stare. Feeling glued to the spot, Pulsie waited for Nebula. She actually hadnt thought about what would happen if the dragon did awake, gazing at her the way he did, it felt a bit....awkward.
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Female Posts : 104

http://starlightworld.forumotion.me/

Back to top Go down

Space Scouting - (Private Pulse) - Page 2 Empty Re: Space Scouting - (Private Pulse)

Post by Nebula Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:54 pm

Neb paused next to Pulse, not yet noticing the Void. "Hey whats wrong?" he asked, he then glanced towards the prison cell. Suddenly realizing why Pulse had frozen on the spot, the dragon was now awake staring at them. Neb was unsure what to do, and whispered in her ear. "I will go first, Don't worry I'm here with ya" he then walked closer to the cell, speaking to the Void "Whats your name?"

Last edited by Nebula on Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nebula
Nebula

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:24 pm

"What's it to you?" Destyn responded and kept his gaze fixed on the red winged dragon. He was furious with her since she made him look like a fool. He was stuck in this "prison" and had no energy to fight or flee. If he was given the chance, Destyn would do anything to get back at the StarWing.
Winter
Winter

Male Aquarius Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:15 pm

Neb snarled at the void dragon from his response, "Tell us why you attacked us!" focusing his gaze onto the void, turning towards Pulse. "Anything you wana ask?" hopefully the void would talk, but Neb still was prepared in case he managed to get free.
Nebula
Nebula

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulse Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:31 pm

Destyn took his gaze off of Pulse and stared at Nebula now, "You can figure that out for yourself. Its obvious." He said with out any expression, but it was clear he was frustrated on the inside.

Pulse glanced to Neb and shook her head, she couldnt think of anything at that moment. It was as if her mind was wiped blank. She felt many mixed emotions hearing the void dragon voice though, it was like she had met him before. Pulsie turned to Nebby and whispered to him, "Go ahead and ask him any more questions. I-I'm gonna go cool off for a bit." She sighed and hovered away from the two, with both of her wings glowing a bright red and seeming to burn.
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:38 pm

Neb sighed clearly the drain effected Pulse a lot, he also started to become annoyed with the void. "Your a void arn't you? do you know of this place?" he asked with an annoyed tone. Continuing to stare at the dragon he crept closer, making sure the void was indeed secured in the cell.
Nebula
Nebula

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulse Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:24 pm

Destyn looked around him as Nebula asked him a fine question. From behind his prison bars, Des saw ruins of what looked to be the remains of a palace. He also saw the stars and distant planets, all scattered throughout Space. Digging deep into his mind, he tried remembering what place he was in, out of all the now demolished Star/SpaceWing Kingdoms. Few minutes had passed and finally it all came back to him. This kingdom was a special one, he was only a hatchling when he was to help wipe out all existence which had inhabited the vicinity. He glanced to Nebula and smirked, "Why, I remember this place as if it was yesterday."

Pulse strayed far away from Nebby and the Void dragon. She had felt slightly relieved now even though she was still burning hot to the touch. Pulsie hovered just over part of the old marble flooring, gazing out towards the large land of Pyyria. She honestly didnt understand why she felt so scared, angry and worried around the Void. However, soon enough she'll understand why. There was something about him or something that he may know that Pulsar would do anything to figure out.
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:56 am

Neb continued to stare, "Yes..?" glancing towards Pulse he began to worry if she was alright, maybe the draining effected her more than she thought. After the void answered he asked "How many more of you are there?"
hoping that the dragon would cooperate.
Nebula
Nebula

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:35 am

Destyn kept his gazed focused on Nebula, "Well, if I told you, how would it be of help to you? I've seen your kind of dragons decrease over such little time. So many Star Kingdoms have fallen to ours. And a fraction of those Star Dragons have joined our forces." He blinked expressionlessly and continued, "The two of you and whoever is left of your kind could never defeat The Void. We are beyond mightier than all of you combined."

After cooling off a little longer, Pulse decided to return to Neb and The Void. She may have been missing important information by having been gone for quite a while. Even if she have, she'd hope Nebby would share whatever he had gotten out of that bratty dark dragon.
Pulsie soon flown back to Nebula and ended up beside him. She didnt make any eye contact with the Void Dragon, and tried keeping her cool. "So, Nebula...Did you find anything out?" She muttered quietly to him.
Winter
Winter

Male Aquarius Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:08 am

Neb noticed pulse landing by his side, "Hey, not much but he knew about this place also their are a lot of them..." he smiled and continued "You alright?" with a slight saddened look he was concerned about her after all, knowing that him, Pulse and Star where the last of their kind, well tribe. Giving her a nuzzle he hoped that she was ok. Turning back towards the Void he asked another question, "Why did the void attack this place?"
Nebula
Nebula

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulse Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:41 pm

Nodding, Pulse looked down to the ground and wondered what more questions should be asked of the Void. Nebula didnt seem to get much info out of him, not even his name. Though, the fact that there is many of them was astonishing.
Pulsie gained the strength to look at the Void and frowned, she really felt the need to just attack him straight on. She also felt as if something...was near.

Destyn sighed and underneath his scales, it began to glow, though it didnt seem as if he noticed. "Why do you think?" He spoke quickly with an irritated tone in his voice, "We attacked this place just like all the others." He glanced to Pulse, his scales glowing in brightness. "Well, I believe I should be leaving now...." Smirking, the light from Destyn's scales exploded off of him, blinding and burning everything around him.
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:23 am

Gasping at the dazzling light, he managed to grab hold of Pulse's paw, making sure that they weren't separated. A few moments later he light dissipated, gasping again in shock, the void was gone! "Pulse! you alright? the void is gone" turning to greet Pulse he noticed that she was still by his side, swiftly glancing around he scanned the nearby area for any signs of the void. Unable to find any trace he frowned, "I think he has ran"
Nebula
Nebula

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2