Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Joining the Tribe(Firewings Only) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Joining the Tribe(Firewings Only) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Joining the Tribe(Firewings Only)

+6
Kazumi
Vulcan III.
Avian
Volcanis
Erinyes
Asaya
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Joining the Tribe(Firewings Only) - Page 2 Empty Joining the Tribe(Firewings Only)

Post by Asaya Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

It had been a few weeks since the strange feathered dragon had made her way to Pyrria, and she had flitted from tribe to tribe, trying to decide which one-or if she was going to join at all. The Skywings and Firewings where her final two choices, and she settled on the Firewings. her powers and temperment fit them much better than the Skywings. Claws clicked onto stone blackened by ash and smoke, and she glanced around curiously. Her feathers gleamed slightly, and made a soft ruffling noise as she moved. She started forward at a slow, even pace, waiting for someone to find her, so she could join the tribe and finally have a place to call a real home.
Asaya
Asaya
FireWing Head Tracker
FireWing Head Tracker

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Joining the Tribe(Firewings Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Joining the Tribe(Firewings Only)

Post by Asaya Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:11 am

Asaya's gold eyes widened at Avian's comment. "Me? Related teh that windbag? Never!" She turned to listen to Volcanis. When he was finished, she nodded seriously. "Good teh know. So if ah find a sick squirrel, ah'll bring it to you and ah'll take the juicy deer teh yer lieutenant. Got it." her face was the picture of seriousness.
Asaya
Asaya
FireWing Head Tracker
FireWing Head Tracker

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Joining the Tribe(Firewings Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Joining the Tribe(Firewings Only)

Post by Kazumi Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:02 pm

Shadowfire nodded at Asaya. "Yes, but try to make it less than five minutes at a time, or else I'll have to do a bunch of paperwork." Looking at his lieutenant, he said, "Huh, that might actually be a good idea."
Kazumi
Kazumi

Female Sagittarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:49 am

Volcanis growled angered at Asaya's comment. She was serious. "Try to do that and I'll thrust the squirrel into your a**. Understood?" Volcanis was also becoming vulgar now. He looked to be serious like Asaya, so this dispute would probably turn into a fight. It wasn't a surprise, considering Volcanis very hot temperament. It's already happened with Twilight in the past, one of the most pacific dragons around.
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Male Posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Avian Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:20 am

Avian clasped his hands together with his eyes closed in joy, hiding his blue and red draconic eyes with a smile on his face as he clapped his front paws together. "Ah! Splendid, seems that we'll be having good tracker here. Volcanis is a picky eater, so Volcanis, maybe we could share?" he smirked with no ill-intentions in mind, expecting a negative response from him, but somewhat expecting a positive response.
Avian
Avian
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Male Posts : 976

Back to top Go down

Post by Asaya Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:27 am

Asaya gave Volcanis an innocent look. "Oh,did ah hurt yer ego? Mah apologies, but ye'll be fine. Got plenty more, doncha?" She then turned to look at Shadowfire. "Got it yer Kingliness. Shouldn't need more than two anyway. So, Tracker it is?" She said, adressing Avian now. "Anything ah need teh do?"
Asaya
Asaya
FireWing Head Tracker
FireWing Head Tracker

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:31 pm

Volcanis looked at Asaya really angered. He was literally fuming. You could see the smoke coming out from his nostrils and his dragon ears. "I'm going to explode..." He snarled in total frustration. "Someone... give me a sedative!" He yelled. Volcanis couldn't accept that Asaya was completely mocking him, even hurting his pride. The massive FireWing wasn't listening Avian's words. Volcanis really wanted to slash Asaya's throat, but he was holding his brutal instincts.

Last edited by Volcanis on Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinyes Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:32 pm

Erinyes listened to the decision that the tribe leader made, and she sighed rolling her eyes at the words of Volcanis, she moved against him tih her shoulder "come on, stop acting that way!" she wispering with a little growl to his brother
"this is another chance to make the right impression, but you are doing every time the same mystake! of course she is mean to defend herself" she snapped a little, almost laughing, in her eyes a true love and intention to help his brother to show how he really is and can be, and she didn't liked either how she was teasing him, the red young one turned her head at Asaya and warned her "I need to ask you to be use your words with more cautions while talking with volcanis" and she gazed at the leader again, still a bit surprised that they accepted a new member so easily
"Anyway, welcome in the firewings tribe" she said greeting her, even if herself didn't wanted to show to much kindness, a smile appeared on her muzzle, but she suddenly hided it to appear more serious and rude
Erinyes
Erinyes
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Asaya Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:59 am

Asaya turned towards the only other female near her, her gold eyes cool and unhurried. "Ah'll use whatever words ah feel like using, Hot Stuff, an' if you have anything to say about it, take it up with the part of me that cares." Her voice was low and even, with a hidden threat poorly veiled beneath it. "Though ye'll have teh look pretty hard, the part of me that cares went into hiding before I could fly." She pointedly ignored Volcanis' words, focusing only on the one who had-in her mind-challenged her.

((Because I'm a person who really cares about other's feelings to a fault, don't take this the wrong way. This is Asaya talking, not me.))
Asaya
Asaya
FireWing Head Tracker
FireWing Head Tracker

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:48 pm

// Same here, Asaya. ^^  //

Erineyes words helped Volcanis to stay more quiet. His sister was probably the only one that would understand him. However Asaya's arrogance was really pis**** off Volcanis. She wasn't only insulting him, but also Erin. He closely looked at Asaya with disgust, his amber eyes locked with hers. "I'll be honest. I didn't like you before." Volcanis was refering to their first meeting. "I hate you now. Not another single word or you would swim in a bath of blood. Understood?" He spat in Asaya's face, his saliva dirtied her snout. It was a warning and also to show his hate for her. Volcanis was on the warpath way.
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinyes Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:13 pm

// same for me ^^

Erinyes was almost shoked by the words of Asaya, because even if the young firewing was feeling uneasy and didn't know if she could thruste her, at the end she was giving her welcome and maybe the friendship, her intentions were to defend volcanis from himself but from her too, and to save the situation trying to calm down both of them, warning her to not poke her brother, but her replies made her almost furious, and her friendly look immediatly changed in a look full of rage
"how arrogant are you!? how dare you to talk to us like this we welc...!!" she was stepping foward, goingo against the other female with her scales going hot and some smoke from the nostrills that should work as an alert for the others
but she was trying to hold herself from bite Asaya also because of the presence of their leader, anyway she was interrupted by her brother, so she stopped as he anticipated her and widened her esyes at his gesture, she was pietrified, a bit scared for what happened and for the consequences, he could really lost his mind if someone dared to hurt or offend her, even if Volcanis was risking some troubles and this was not the best way to communicate, thei all were in tension, also she knew he reacted like this only for defending his sister.
Erinyes
Erinyes
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Asaya Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:16 pm

((Now that that's solved, on with the RP!))

Asaya gave a quick snort and shook her head, trying to rid it off the Volcanis's spit. The feathers along her neck and back started to rise, and she snorted in response to both accusations. "Arrogant mah feathery butt! If yer lookin for the definition of arrogant, ask Mornin' Breath over there." She jerked her head towards Volcanis, then returned to defend herself. "There is a line between an Arrogant person and a jokester, Hot Stuff. Try to find it and decide which side ah'm on. A couple words of advice, Don't judge a book by it's cover, and don't assume anything about someone until you've flown a couple miles in their wings." She snapped a response, and downright ignore Volcanis's threat. She was referring to her past, what they knew nothing about, but she couldn't help but feel like she had when she was a hatchling. Everyone ganging up on her and picking on her, and then when she was alone and discovering that putting up an attitude was a way of defense. And now, it wasn't working as well as she wanted it to.
Asaya
Asaya
FireWing Head Tracker
FireWing Head Tracker

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:46 pm

Volcanis was really close to directly attack Asaya. He was holding his rage for the safety of the other FireWings around. "Stop using that nickname!" He roared at her. "I'm Volcanis! Understood, chicken?" He immediately replied, feeling too much adversion towards this female. "Judge a book by it's cover? Tzè!" He spat again, but this time at Avian's feet, though it was accidental. "Look who's talking!" Volcanis kept roaring at Asaya. "Do you believe to be fun? You have no idea how much your behaviour is hurting me." The feathered dragon didn't know about Volcanis past, that has influenced a lot his personality "To let you know... I haven't made my way to the top beating others that're weaker then me." He picked up a old argument, wanting to tell her the truth. However Volcanis was becoming crazy in that moment and he only wished to yell at her every single thought he had in mind. So there wasn't a logic connection between his words. "Those bas*****. They have teamed up against me. They were jealous." He swore towards a random direction. "Noone cared to protect me, besides..." Volcanis gave a very unusual sweet look at his smaller sister. "Erin, my dear sister." He concluded with a sigh, finally calming down a little. Volcanis has never talked with anyone about his past. He realized his outburst has helped him to let off some tension.
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Back to top Go down

Post by Inferno Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:10 pm

((I'm gonna join this, but it's going to be unexpected. Razz ))

Inferno was at the border, sensing for any intruders. He was just patrolling, walking, and relaxing. He wasn't really in the mood for gaurding. All of a sudden, he heard some shouts, a bit of arguments, and some scolding. He quickly paced up his walk, and no later than seconds, he was in front of his two cousins: Xlynthian and Shadowfire, Volcanis the flirter and his sister, Erinyes, and Avian the lieutenant. But then, he also noticed a feathered dragon, Asaya. Inferno heard Shadowfire talk about her. He was happy to have her in the tribe. He greeted her, "Hi Asaya! I'm Inferno, a gaurdian." Then she greeted his cousins, "Hi Shadowfire! And Xlynthian, no flirting," he scolded Xlyn; Inferno did not like him much for his flirting personality. "And hi Erinyes! And the greatest dragon of Pyrria.." He didn't like Volcanis much because of his personality is the same as Xlyn; flirting and his arrogant talk.. To Inferno, Volcanis was much worse than Xlynthian. Then he focused his attention back on Asaya.

((Volcanis, I'm truly am not saying that I dislike you. It's just Inferno's personality okay? Razz ))
Inferno
Inferno
Kenina's Royal Body Guard
Kenina's Royal Body Guard

Male Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Asaya Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:19 am

Asaya bristled as Volcanis snapped back with a loud roar, and hardly noticed as the new dragon walked up. "Ah'll use whatever nickname ah want to, Bully, and you can't change that!" She snarled, then-after hearing his small rant about his past that made abosutely no sense to her, she snapped. "Then stop acting like that's how yeh make a living!" She was panting now, and was inches from the guardians throat. "If you're so keen to prove that yer high'n'mighty, then act like it! Act like a dragon, not a spoiled hatchling! If it hasn't sunk in yet, let me help it through yer thick skull, you came over and started judging, not me. Ye know nothing of my pas-granted, I don't know anything of yours-but actions speak a heck of a lot louder than words, Mornin' Breath, and from my point of view, yer a bully. Nothin more." She spat, feathers bushed up and giving her the appearence of being twice the size she was.
Asaya
Asaya
FireWing Head Tracker
FireWing Head Tracker

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazumi Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:28 pm

Shadowfire coughed into his fist. "Well then... Welcome to the FireWings! We're all one big happy family! Yay!" He directed towards the FireWing Camp with his claws. "See that cluster of three volcanoes? You'll make or occupy an already built den in one of those volcanoes, on the side facing the plaza- that is, the valley. One of the Elites, me, or Avian will assess your skills and decide whether you need to be Trainee first- probably not. Then you'll have your Trial- stay under the lava at the Ceremonial Volcano for ten minutes. It used to be an hour, but too many dragons died, so I went and changed it."
Kazumi
Kazumi

Female Sagittarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Avian Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:33 pm

Avian gulped as Shadowfire mentioned he would have to help assess their abilities near lava, and mentioning the dragons' deaths made it more horrifying for him to hear. "I guess that's because of the lack of oxygen in it. So basically, hold your breath for ten minutes without choking for air." It was easy for a FireWing dragon to do so, but however, he wasn't heat-proof, so going into the lava would be Avian going ashes to ashes and dust to dust, in short: obliterated if he was successfully shoved in.
Somewhat, his instincts kept bugging him that Asaya might be the 'trouble-maker' of the FireWings.
However, hardships due come around, and life here would be boring. At least they have Volcanis to have their daily hearing non-sense. It kind of would be nice to have someone pulling pranks around here, especially on Xylnthian and Volcanis for their attitudes...
Avian glared at Shadowfire, Asaya, Xylnthian and Vulcan, then to Volcanis in that order, as he looked to Erinyas last, then back to Asaya with a smile. "Yeah... all's well here.... and welcome to the tribe, just remember to respect the others, even if they don't respect others..." he said to Asaya, and speaking his last line, he eyed over to Volcanis with a tone of disappointment.
Avian
Avian
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Asaya Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:01 pm

Asaya's demeanor immediately changed as Shadowfire began to speak. She nodded, then turned to the lieutenant. She raised a slight eyebrow at this. "Do we have teh hold our breath or just be able to sit in the lava. Ah though being able to hold your breath for a while was a Seawing thing." She then pondered his last statement. "Ah'll respect others if they return the favor. Those who don't deserve it, don't get it."
Asaya
Asaya
FireWing Head Tracker
FireWing Head Tracker

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Avian Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:47 pm

Avian crossed his arms as he stood up, closing his eyes and nodding is head at Asaya's word. "Hmm, well played. I'd support that statement, however, you have my permission to bash Volcanis each time he picks on you." He placed on a friendly grin as he stares at Volcanis, maybe he'd go easy on recruits, but that would make reality a pipe dream....."And, sadly, Volcanis, you have the right to scold her, just don't abuse that power!" he said with his index claw(finger-claw? Razz) extended fully to state that his words were absolute, abusing the system would be frowned upon, and sever punishment would come.

Anyway, enough about that, Avian was thinking how similar the trial was to the SeaWing's trial, for non-aquatic dragons to hold their breathe for a few minutes just to join the SeaWings. "Am..... SeaWings's trial.... staying underwater.... water... hahaha~...." he said with his mind intoxicated with the feeling of the fresh SeaWing waters, his body 'slumped' and his smile was creepy.

(If anyone's not getting what I said, Avian's face is like this:
Joining the Tribe(Firewings Only) - Page 2 Irapeitplz
Hopes this helps)
Avian
Avian
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinyes Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:49 am

Erin saluted the other dragons with respect, but maintened her serious look, even if it was clear she was a bit hot head and young, but not stupid
However she was speechless for a while when Volcanis nominated her, he was talking about their past, their lives, and how much it was hard to survive and not be killed. There were many reasons others could not understand their reactions, but she was thinking it would usefull to try to explain seeing these reactions.
"I understand what you mean" she said, randomly talking at everyone, expecially to Volcanis and the new dragoness, and she was not ignoring the others
"but just to let you know" now looking at Asaya "Volcanis is not the one who attacks the weaker, he always protected me and who needed help from who was bullying or menacing! Also risking his life!...." she said uncapable anymore to hold a part of the truth, now she was holding her breath and if she could have she would have blushed, a bit ashamed to reveal her thoughts and feeling, and also a part of their past. she shook her head
"you talk about to judge a book uh?" she stepped foward with an apparently calm way, so it looked like a sleepy volcano ready to explode with no advice, and her body communicated a lot of tensions she was holding back
"but you are the first one breaking this rule.." she said sure about it, because she thought Asaya already had a personal indescrutible bad and wrong opinion on them, she crossed her eyes and was quiet for a moment, like she was thinking at the right words to speak, and she did "I'm curious about you, maybe you are reacting like this for a reason, like us, and i'm investigating to try to know you and understand..." she said, in her voice there was a note or clear angry for what happened, she would have protected her brother with her life
"but are you forgetting to wait until judge us? I was welcoming you wiuthout knowing you, at least...and you didn't reacted in a nice way...so about the book things..try to apply it by yourself first.." she concluded, surprised to have talked much
She caught Avian looking in a certain way at Volcanis, and she burned him with her look
'don't dare'
She gave a last look at the dragoness
"welcome in the firewing...." she said, her fangs visible, but she had a bit of hope inside, then without showing her feeling she just stared at her, a little 'panting at the end of the speech, tired, for her and volcanis, to be taken wrong, she would of course kept an eye on her anyway, still curious and a bit impressed by her
Erinyes
Erinyes
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Asaya Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:57 pm

Asaya bristled again as everyone seemed to gang up on her, and she rounded on the female. "Yah want to know, fine! Ah act this way because I was the butt of jokes when I was a kid! An' all of these nicknames, they're nothing new! Chicken, burdy, turkey, feathered freak, Ah don't feel like naming more! To me, your savior of a brother is a bully, and acts like he's the boss a everyone. He wun't get my respect till he earns it, and not a moment sooner!" She hissed, turning to violence again.
Asaya
Asaya
FireWing Head Tracker
FireWing Head Tracker

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:48 pm

Volcanis was still angered and he couldn't accept the other female kept insulting him. Asaya wasn't listened Erineyes words, though Volcanis could understand better why the feathered dragon was acting that way. This wasn't enough to stop the Guardian's rage. Neither hearing Avian jokes about SeaWings was helping him to stay better. The FireWing Guardian didn't want to just scold Asaya, like Avian was suggesting. Volcanis really wanted to beat the s*** out of her. "Turkey? I would use that name on you for the rest of your life." He roared while grabbing her shoulders with his front paws. "I'll shut up your mouth once for all." Volcanis roared, trying to smash Asaya against a rock with brute force. His attempt was to force her against a wall, so Volcanis could easily block her. He was holding so much grudges towards the other female that he couldn't resist anymore. Volcanis eyes were two fire orbs, a signal that he has lost his mind and he was using violence now.
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avian Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:56 pm

Avian snapped out of his daze quickly as Volcanis stated his intention to silence Asaya once and for all. Avian knew was going to happen, but he didn't react fast enough as Volcanis grabbed the new FireWing and smashed her against a boulder.

The Lieutenant looked at Shadowfire and rushed in, trying to restrain Volcanis before he can hurt Asaya. He was almost as large as Volcanis when standing, so he jumped onto the Guardian's back and pinned him down by his spine, closest to this wings, with one of his hind legs. He locked his arms around Volcanis's neck from behind into the restraining position to prevent him harming Asaya anymore, as well as keeping his head aimed upwards to make sure his fireballs doesn't hit anyone on the ground. "Vol-Volcanis! Calm down! STOP! NOW!" he shouted out orders at the FireWing Guardian trying to stop him, regardless of the fact he has lost his mind and listened complete to his rage. Even as he did that, one of Avian's hind legs stood on a bad-footing, not giving the him the proper stance to keep Volcanis in restraint for long as he leg started to slide.

Avian was hoping Xylnthian or King ShadowFire would jump in and try to assist him, but at least if Asaya got away far enough, he could let Volcanis go, but that wouldn't surely calm him down.
Avian
Avian
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:28 am

((Being lazy and not switching accounts. Bite me.))

Asaya let out a slight gasp at the sudden attack, but glared at him, responding by only trying clamping down on his leg harshly, and the claws on her large wings reached over him to try and claw at a dragon's more sensitive area; his wings.
Avian suddenly jumped in, yanking the giant dragon's head back. She wasn't one to run from a fight, but she preferred a fair one, and wiggled from the large dragon's grip, then whirled on him, snarling slightly. She didn't attack, but was prepared if he did again.
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

http://squidkid11.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinyes Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:23 am

Erinyes opened her mouth astonished at the 'insults' of Asaya
she was trying to give her friendship and all she was getting was s*** she suddenly changed expression, lowered her head in an menacing position and growled "You think you are the only one who had troubles? don't you dare to call my brother like this again...." her voice was surprisingly strong and rough, but she was interrupted again, as she was talking the voice of her brother alarmed her because of the tone, she had no time to turn and look at him and it took just a moment to see Asaya smashed against a wall, Erin was not surprised at all because of the rudes replies of the feathered dragoness, however she jumped foward and tried to put herself between Volcanis and Asaya
"Volcanis no! Wait!!!!!!" she yelled looking worried in the eyes of her brother, and it was like she coul feel his pain and rage, she turned to Asaya with a very angry expression "I warned you to not provoke him!!" she gasped in that caos, hoping she got that she did for the safety of her too
Erin gazed at Avian with the same angry look, just because of the tension
"Avian get out of there, he will become just more angry!!" and she focused to encounter the flaming eyes of Volcanis, she reached one of her forelegs, without using too much force to not cause more anger and tryied at all cost to put her self in the middle "Volcanis please Stop!" Erin begged the huge Guardian.
in that moment she was completely exposed, phisically and mentally, she was also showing a fragile part of her, and risking a lot, to save his brother from himself and the others, the whole situation caused a lot of tension and revived old bad memories, she didn't want somenthing
she would never want that something would happen to him or that others were liable to attack him, and she would do anything to avoid it

Erinyes
Erinyes
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:49 am

Volcanis couldn't attack Asaya as he wished. Avian instantly blocked him from behind. "LEAVE ME!" He roared, don't listening the other dragons anymore. All the attentions were focused on Asaya, his new enemy. One of Asaya's claws reached Volcanis wings, causing a scratch. This made Volcanis even more angry. He fiercely shook his body to rudely push Avian away, freeing himself from the grip and even repelling Asaya. Immense strenght and resistance were his best qualities, so he was able to face multiple opponents. He raised the right claws in the attempt to badly stratch Asaya's snout. However Volcanis suddenly stopped when he realized he could accidentally hit Erin, his sister. She was the only dragon he loved and no kind of fury would lead him to attack her. The family's bond was stronger than everything else. Volcanis rage was being replaced by shame. He was really risking to his sister? What was happening to him? Why was he acting that way? He realized there couldn't be a place for him in the FireWings. If he wasn't able to hold his violence, then it would better to just leave. He was a fail as Guardian. Volcanis should protect his fellow mates, not attack them. He turned away from others and looked towards the sky. He knew to have accumulated too much tension due to dragons that were constantly accusing him. Asaya, with her mocking behaviour, was hurting Volcanis pride a lot. All of this was leading him to madness. He released a very frustrated and angry roar. "WHY?" Volcanis was having a mental crisis, the reflection of a bad trauma that he was never able to overcome. "WHY CAN'T I BE DIFFERENT?" After that outburst he spreaded his wings, ready to fly away.
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next