Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Hidden Kingdom Of The EarthWings Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Hidden Kingdom Of The EarthWings Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Hidden Kingdom Of The EarthWings

2 posters

Go down

Hidden Kingdom Of The EarthWings Empty Hidden Kingdom Of The EarthWings

Post by Cosmos Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:04 pm

"Hidden Kingdom" Refers to the EarthWing Palace. On the outside, it's covered in vines, moss, and plants. It's surrounded by trees much larger then an average EarthWing and shuts out most of the light, which makes it greatly camouflaged. But rays of sunshine do show and make the palace like enchanted and enlightened. There are several natural and hidden hazards that surround the palace, such as extremely large ditches, cliffs, and more.
However, On the inside is different. It looks very enchanted and lovely on the inside, the walls larger then you could imagine, but also decorated with old but fine robs draped across them with the EarthWing Symbol on it. Some plants do find their way inside the palace though. The Palace is very complicated, almost like a maze that EarthWings don't find difficult to solve. There are tree branches that stretch across the large ceiling so other EarthWings can lurk from above. There is also a library, filled with ancient and modern scrolls, which is huge. Welcome.

Cosmos was at the tip of the Palace, standing completely still, his breath was the only thing you could hear. He was almost as a Statute, he had no emotion showing on his maw. Cosmos was able to sit on the tip of the palace with destroying something because he was small compared to the Palace, which proves how large it was, which was hard to believe knowing how big he is and how well the Palace is hidden unintentionally. The Forest was silent as usual, nothing new came and it was  pleasing. The Last thing he wanted to to get involved with is some other dragon's mess, as long it's not within his tribe.

Last edited by Cosmos on Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Hidden Kingdom Of The EarthWings Empty Re: Hidden Kingdom Of The EarthWings

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:24 pm

Trotting around, Aven was bored ad heck. Everything was boring around here. No one every DID anything anymore. It was all sitting around and being boring. Plus, the tribe was practically all made up of old folks and healers anyway, so it was hardly any fun. All his friends were busy so he didn't have anyone to joke around with or wrestle with, and all of the females seemed to be even more bland and plain then he thought possible. Seriously! Why had all the fun in this tribe been drained out for some weird reason? It didn't make the slightest bit of sense to the arrogant, hotheaded vine dragon as he walked in circles around the palace.

As he made it to the balcony of the palace, he looked up to spot Cosmos sitting like a statue. The new king... Thought Avensu with respect. A worthy foe. Not nearly as worthy as the previous one, Skrillix, had been, but still. Even I would have trouble taking him out. and for that reason Avensu hadn't challenged the giant EarthWing when he had been named king by Phantom, goddess of magic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmos Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:46 pm

Cosmos was still sitting as if a statue, occasionally flicking his tail to show some sign of life. He then focused his optics below him, on the palace's balcony only to find a average sized earthwing, but in Cosmos's perspective he was small. He leaned his neck down to look him straight in the eye, "Salutations." He spoke with a somewhat stern tone but with curiosity and kindness showing in his optics.
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:59 pm

Aven bowed his head to Cosmos, showing his loyalty, before he greeted the new king, "Greetings King Cosmos. I came here looking for something to do."the average-sized EarthWing said plainly to the much larger EarthWing. The palace balcony was very, very big, large enough for Cosmos to fit on, which was really saying something since he was so big. In fact, the whole castle was big enough to be able to hold flying lessons for SkyWings in the grand hall of the palace. It had been motivated so that the castle could slightly better fit Cosmos's size, but other then that not much had changed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmos Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:34 pm

Cosmos leaped down from his perch, landing directly across from the teenager, he then sat down with excellent posture and grace, then looking at him, "You know my name but I do not know yours." He smiled, his optics solely focused on the EarthWing across him. Stretching his wings just for the sake of it, and for future flying.
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:14 pm

Avensu smiled at Cosmos. He respected the king, and therefore the giant EarthWing would be one of the very few dragons who he would speak to formally. Like he would speak arrogantly with a dragon who could very well easily beat him, not that he would admit that to anyone, even though it was very vividly true. A smirk crossed his face as he responded to Cosmos, still keeping a slightly more formal tone then usual. Right now, he sat down on the hard stone floor of the palace, his tail swiping back and forth with rhythm.

"My name is Avensu, your royal highness." then he raised an eyebrow at his king, "Are you the kind of person who likes formality or not? If not I can drop this act. It's actually quite ridiculous when you think about it." he chuckled a bit, thinking of the truth behind his words. It was quite ridiculous to act so formal to someone who had only just become his king, after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmos Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:37 pm

"Though this is a bit new for me, knowing how I was appointed king not long ago, when everyone speaks formally to me it doesn't get on my nerves or anything, but speak casually if you desire Avensu." He smiled gracefully as he awaited a response.
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:17 am

The vine dragon shrugged, not really expressing any vital interest in speaking like that. He found it boring and only used it when the need was required. Instead he smirked, and dipped his head in reply instead of saying anything, thanking the king for allowing him to speak freely. Who knew, maybe the king would have an idea of something to do around this abyss? The palace was way too big for normal sized dragons, but it seemed to match Cosmos's style just fine. The funny thing was though, dragons didn't really use the castle much. They preferred somewhere that didn't echo whenever you walked around for a bit, and rightly they should.

Avensu smiled at Cosmos, then said, his tone more casual, "You wouldn't happen to have any special assignments for me to do? It's pretty boring around here when there's nothing to do, and I think that the palace could do with some extra meat, don't you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmos Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:17 am

Cosmos gazed at the sun lit sky, thinking, he glanced down at Avensu then cleared his throat, "I don't believe I do have anything to assign you, unfortunately." He sighed in disappointment. Suddenly, since Avensu was a tracker he might as well do what a tracker does. "Why not go hunt? You're probably not hungry but your skills may improve. That's always beneficial yes?" He smirked warmly.
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:46 pm

Baldirak glided across the sky to toward the EarthWing Palace. He landed a near the king, the earth trembling just slightly as his paws touched them. His pale blue eyes seemed almost to glaze over as he looked at the larger dragon before him, until his lids closed and opened in a slow blink. He looked around, taking in everything before him. Of course he had seen this before, just moments ago from the sky... But he had never seen it from this angle. A low growl of appreciation rumbled in the old one's throat. When he felt the King had said all he would for the moment to the young dragon, Baldirak lowered his head in a bow to the EarthWing monarch. "My liege..."
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down