Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Vin ( character for review ) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Vin ( character for review ) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Vin ( character for review )

2 posters

Go down

Vin ( character for review ) Empty Vin ( character for review )

Post by killerworms Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:07 pm

Vin ( character for review ) Illust11

srry im new ';;
( also the red in the image isn't blood its painted markings )

Type of Character: (Dragon)

Personal Info

Name: Vin
Alias: Thrasher (only addressed by this name by close friends)
Sexuality: Homosexual
Personality: Vin is thought of as immature by many. It's quite easy to come to that conclusion from an outsider's view. He seems to live in his own world, following his own motto's as if they where law. Nothing in this world is too dangerous nor far-fetched for him. His outlook on life is one filed by determination. If he sets his mind to something he will stop at almost nothing to get it. To him, the risk is always worth the reward, no matter how insignificant, Though the only thing he would risk would be himself and never others.

Fears: Fear is not something Vin thinks he has. Though emotionally he deeply fears rejection and defeat. These are the two things he sets himself up for the most, and the fear of them always linger in the back of his mind.
Strengths: Vin is truly an individual with a heart of gold, he will always aim to do whats best and is not easily persuaded by greed. Along with this, he is charismatic and is great at keeping a conversation going.
Weaknesses: Vin opens himself up to others without hesitation. He wears his heart on his sleeve. Because of this, he often says things he doesn't quite want the world to know. His biggest weakness is his empathy, easily falling for strangers or acting outlandishly in order to help another out. Despite his best efforts and good intentions, he usually makes situations worse. He heavily relies on brawn over brains. Though, he uses his resilience more than his strength. He convinces himself pain is nothing more than an illusion and should never get in his way.

General Appearance
Height: 33ft
Scales: Vin's scales are a swampy cyan like colour, spotted with subtle discolouration lighter in colour along his back.
Eyes: Yellow
Appearance: Vin is an even balance between agile and bulky. Under his eyes, and around his tail are simple light blue patterns, which in certain light may seem glowing. His body is often covered in small, light scratches from his reckless actions. Rarely are these wounds worth concern.

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: SeaWing
Inheritance: Pure breed
Family: Vin does have a family, but he lives on his own and rarely thinks of them.
Mate: N/A...........unlessssss
Hatchlings: N/A

Skills and Abilities
Normal Abilities: As a seawing, Vin is able to breathe underwater. He has yet to get a grasp on the water abilities most others of his kind have. Instead, he relies on his own physical strength.
Special Abilities: N/A
Combat Style: Using strategy in a fight is a foreign concept to Vin. He throws attacks without thinking much unless the situation is dire. Because of this, misses are common for him but he makes up for it for it with his resilience and stamina. He uses any and every part of himself as a physical weapon. Mostly, the tail when underwater and the wings when above water.

Background
History: Vin was hatched into a family of an extraordinarily large amount of siblings. No parent could love each equally, all they could do was provide. Vin is not emotionally attached to them because of this fact, hence why he left to live on his own as soon as he could. He didn't care about the journey for a new life, nor did he care about the destination. In hindsight, he should've. The more he went on, the more he misses his brothers and sisters. The journey felt long, though he barely even left home, the proximity of his old life was enough of a push for him to return. The news came to him that his older brother, whom he looked up to had been killed by an outsider dragon. This news hit him to the core. Before this, he wanted to protect just like his brother would. The reality of danger had hit him so suddenly, and mixed with the loss of a loved one, he wasn't able to comprehend the situation. Life felt the strangest it has ever been for him. After a year, he knew what he wanted to do. He didn't want to live on like nothing had happened, he wanted to fight, just like his brother. Vin wanted the death to have a reason, so he became determined to follow in his footsteps.

Last edited by killerworms on Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:59 am; edited 2 times in total
killerworms
killerworms
SeaWing Trainee
SeaWing Trainee

Male Scorpio Monkey

Back to top Go down

Vin ( character for review ) Empty Re: Vin ( character for review )

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:22 am

First off, welcome to the site! I'm one of the Admins here and I'll be reviewing your app.

The max height for purebreed SeaWings is 35ft. He can't be even slightly above average on height without some heritage from a larger species.

"He convinces himself pain is nothing more than an illusion and should never get in his way." This seems more like a weakness than a strength.

You've mentioned his physical strength a few times. How strong is he compared to others of his age or to other dragon species?

This one isn't super important because it can just be brought up in an rp, but out of curiosity, what is Vin training to be?

Let me know when you've made these changes and if you have any questions.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:22 am

First off, welcome to the site! I'm one of the Admins here and I'll be reviewing your app.

The max height for purebreed SeaWings is 35ft. He can't be even slightly above average on height without some heritage from a larger species.

"He convinces himself pain is nothing more than an illusion and should never get in his way." This seems more like a weakness than a strength.

You've mentioned his physical strength a few times. How strong is he compared to others of his age or to other dragon species?

This one isn't super important because it can just be brought up in an rp, but out of curiosity, what is Vin training to be?

Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by killerworms Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:34 pm

Baldirak Sapiens Draco wrote:First off, welcome to the site! I'm one of the Admins here and I'll be reviewing your app.

( sorry if im not replying correctly, again im new to this )

I changed his height to just average. When i said above average i meant below the max height but slightly closer to it than others. I also moved the pain thing to weaknesses and replaced strengths with something else.

For what Vin is training to be,, I looked through the ranks for dragons and, ( feel free to adjudicate me on this,,, ) but the closest there was guardian. He wants to be one of the people who goes out and fights, like a solider of some sort. If that isn't a rank, i can change it to the next closest thing.

He's a decent amount stronger than others, but not by anything crazy. Most of the strength is in his tail and wings.

Thank you (:
killerworms
killerworms
SeaWing Trainee
SeaWing Trainee

Male Scorpio Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:18 pm

No problem, we're used to getting people new to both rp and forum rp on here.

Instead of just saying average or above average, etc. how about providing an actual number for his height? There isn't really an average height since everyone's character is different. Providing a number also also everyone to know exactly how tall you are which helps for things like combat or just describing what their character is seeing.

Guardian is in fact a rank, one of the common dragon ranks actually. And yes they are basically like soldiers and border patrol.

Do you have any other questions?
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by killerworms Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:00 am

Baldirak Sapiens Draco wrote:No problem, we're used to getting people new to both rp and forum rp on here.

Instead of just saying average or above average, etc. how about providing an actual number for his height? There isn't really an average height since everyone's character is different. Providing a number also also everyone to know exactly how tall you are which helps for things like combat or just describing what their character is seeing.

Guardian is in fact a rank, one of the common dragon ranks actually. And yes they are basically like soldiers and border patrol.

Do you have any other questions?

okay i changed the height Smile

i guess a question i have is where should i go now? like how to i start rping and things along those lines...
killerworms
killerworms
SeaWing Trainee
SeaWing Trainee

Male Scorpio Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:05 am

Approved.

Well until you see the word approved, you don't go anywhere Razz Fortunately, there it is, so you're good to go.

As for how to start RPing. We have several sections on the site where RPs can be created. The Tribe RP section is for RPs that take place within Tribe territory and among members of a Tribe. Rogue lands RP is for RPs that take place anywhere in the site's world besides Tribe territory. This is usually where you'll encounter Rogue Dragons or even members of other Tribes who are on their way somewhere, Lesser Species, maybe humans, etc. Advanced RP is for RPs where you want long, detailed responses. The Multiverse Portal is for RPs that take place in other worlds or universes. This includes movies, animes. But I'm guessing what you really mean is, is there a particular way to go about starting a RP? Nope. All you have to do is figure out what it's going to be about and post it in the section it fits in most.

We have a Mentor Program here. Basically us old members help new people like you get used to the site and/or RPing, answer any questions you have. Since I reviewed your app, I'll just go ahead and be your Mentor. Smile That also means I will be the first person you get to RP with! So don't worry about figuring out how to start RPing just yet. For your first ever RP here, I will set it up.

Now, we have a discord server we use for chatting. It's just more convenient for our busier members. Do you have discord? If so, I will provide you a link to it so you can join. If not, that's okay. We can still chat on site. Also, would you like your username changed to your character's name? It is not mandatory, it just makes certain things easier.

One last thing. While assigning you your rank, I noticed you had the s word under Humor in your profile. Have read our site rules? If not, I would strongly suggest you do so. https://www.rpgdragons.org/t4608-site-rules
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down