Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Snapping turtles and bedside manners [Burner] Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Snapping turtles and bedside manners [Burner] Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Snapping turtles and bedside manners [Burner]

3 posters

Go down

Snapping turtles and bedside manners [Burner] Empty Snapping turtles and bedside manners [Burner]

Post by Àlamei Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:02 pm

Àlamei didn't like hospitals and apothecaries. They gave her the creeps and usually smelled of death, a smell she could stand on the battle field but would gladly avoid in her home. However sometimes the need arose, where she had to venture into those halls and try to ignore all the moans and smell of antiseptic. Today was one of those days, as she scuttled through the halls, trying very hard not to knock anything over and not to get a glimpse at someone dying in here. One of her closer companions had been hurt on a scouting mission and everyone had already been here to see him, but so far Mei had avoided it, much rather dealing with the conscience, but she had gotten the order to go collect first aid supplies for the guard to take on patrols and such to be able to patch up wounds until they could get to a healer, so now she was here. Combining the order with the necessary and planning on visiting her comrade first, before getting the order and getting out of the hospital.

However, this thing was pretty much a maze and she had no clue where the guard was stationed, so she stopped the first dragon looking like he had some sort of authority in here. It happened to be a large, blue flaming Firewing. "Excuse me? I'm looking for a Firewing Guardian with a broken leg, could you tell me where I can find him?" she approached the dragon with a calm and respectful demeanor.
Àlamei
Àlamei
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Female Posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Snapping turtles and bedside manners [Burner] Empty Re: Snapping turtles and bedside manners [Burner]

Post by Burner Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:30 pm

Burner grumbled as he walked between a couple of patients. Stubborn guardian! He needed to rest and recover. There was no way the healer would sign off on him leaving now. The blue flamed Firewing would keep mumbling until he heard a voice. He rolled his eyes, looking at the guardian that just walked up.

"That depends. Is this guardian stubborn and won't take "rest" for an answer."
Burner
Burner
FireWing Healer
FireWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Snapping turtles and bedside manners [Burner] Empty Re: Snapping turtles and bedside manners [Burner]

Post by Àlamei Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:07 am

The dragoness chuckled a bit to herself, when the healer returned a question to her question. "That sounds like him." she told the burning dragon, quickly letting her eyes wander across his body. He was FireWing, most likely purebred, if he could withstand being on fire literally all the time. Curious, that she hadn't met him before, but there was always a time and place for things.
"If he doesn't want to rest, I can probably go see him, right?"
Àlamei
Àlamei
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Helia Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:26 pm

(Bump)
Helia
Helia
LightWing Scholar
LightWing Scholar

Female Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Burner Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:46 pm

Burner eyed the other Firewing, looking back to where the guardian was supposed to be resting. He rolled his eyes again, turning around to show the way. "He's over here, or at least he better be. I'll have to tie him down to keep him from leaving."

He grunted before bringing the dragoness over. "Forgot to ask, who are you exactly? Your smart enough to not end up here."
Burner
Burner
FireWing Healer
FireWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Àlamei Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:13 pm

Mei grunted in what could have been agreement or amusement to what the healer just said about her colleague. He was right of course, the guardians did have a habit of getting themselves into more trouble than they could chew, but you couldn't protect without getting into fights, right? So far most of them had come out of those fights fairly unharmed, just sometimes they were a bit unlucky. In those cases it was good to know that they did have all of the healers laboring in the infirmaries all day.
Álamei didn't envy the blue flaming dragon for his position in the clan, she couldn't imagine having to care for the sick and wounded all day, watching them suffer, or worse, die. It was better to be out and protect, she wouldn't even know how to fight anything in here.

The colorful dragon followed the healer further into the den, looking around occasionally just to turn her gaze away from alcoves filled with moaning. Better to focus on the conversation. "Álamei."she briefly introduced herself and gave an actual chuckle at his comment. "Might be my intelligence or the sheer luck of having been sent on border duty a lot lately." She commented back, rounding a corner with the healer to see the other guardian sleeping under a heep of bandages. He looked worse than she had imagined.
"At least he won't run off any time soon." Mei swallowed, forcing a slight smile. "Is he gonna be okay?" So far she'd only heard about his encounter with one of the bigger monsters but hadn't had an actual account of what had happened, so it was kind of hard to judge the severity of his wounds.
Àlamei
Àlamei
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Burner Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:13 am

Burner looked at Álamei as she introduced herself, giving a nod as he led the way. "Well, good to meet you, Álamei. I'm Burner. And luck or skill, still says something that you haven't ended up here." As he looked at the Guardian's friend, he heard her ask if the stubborn dragon would be ok, and the healer had to hold back a chuckle before he could speak.

"He'll be fine after a few days, as long as he gets his rest.... Expect this to take a week."
Burner
Burner
FireWing Healer
FireWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Àlamei Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:55 am

Mei pressed some air out of her nostrils in an obviously relieved sigh. A week wasn't too bad, they could definitely manage without him for that time and he would be able to rest. Well, if he would rest. The dragoness was pretty sure that the healer was keeping a strict eye on the guardian and all the other dragons under his care, but nobody would be able to do that, once the guardian got out of the infirmary. And to be honest, most guardians had a tendency to start training early on, maybe even a little too early. Well, nothing to do about that.

"How come I haven't seen you around?" She asked Burner due to lack of anything else to do. The other guardian seemed to be sleeping and Àlamei didn't want to wake him, lest he demand to start training again. "You can't always be in here, right?" It was meant as a joke, but now that she thought about it, she wasn't sure how true that was.
Àlamei
Àlamei
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Burner Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:52 am

The flaming dragon looked over at the Guardian as she asked why she hadn't seen him. Burner shook his head a little, smiling at the question.

"Honestly, that's almost the truth. There just aren't many healers left." He sighed a little, looking out. "Plus, I tend to keep to myself outside of here."
Burner
Burner
FireWing Healer
FireWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down