Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Ice and Fire [Xajiva] Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Ice and Fire [Xajiva] Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Ice and Fire [Xajiva]

2 posters

Go down

Ice and Fire [Xajiva] Empty Ice and Fire [Xajiva]

Post by Àlamei Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:53 am

Àlamei had been sent on a routine patrol mission, after all someone had to patrol the outer borders of the Imperium, even though these spots weren't very fought over by guardians. The border was quite a flight away from the kingdom proper and mostly bordered rogue lands, so you were either meat with incredible boredome far from home or had to waste your day arguing with Rogues. Neither was very pleasant and even though Mei liked the solitude, she treaded the moments when it was her turn to guard here. Oh well, there was no true way around it so she just bore it and tried to do her job as well as she could.

The hybrid sat atop a large stone pillar looking over the lands she was to patrol. In a few minutes she would leave this post to do another flight across the lands and search for a new one, trying to stay at least a little bit unpredictable while securing the area fully.
Àlamei
Àlamei
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Female Posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Ice and Fire [Xajiva] Empty Re: Ice and Fire [Xajiva]

Post by Xajiva Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:43 pm

Xajiva went into the Rogue lands. That was a rare situation for her, but sometimes she needed to do that. There was no other way for her to know what happens in the other tribes, or in the whole land. It was always strange to not have snow and ice around, or the cold howling wind. A single, flying dragon would not be seen as a threat in most cases, and as an IceWing she was good to see. 'I hope no patrol will attack me. After all, I just want a little talk', she thought. Her orange eyes saw a strange, reddish pile on a stone pillar. It actually took her a while to identify it as a dragon. After a long time in the white territory it was hard to tell all the other colors apart.
The dragoness changed her direction to clearly fly to the other one. She had low speed, otherwise it could be seen as an attack. With a good amount of distance, she landed carefully and visible. It didn't matter if that dragon was a patrol or a rogue - she was the stranger after all. Therefor it was more polite to let the other one make the first step.
Xajiva
Xajiva
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Àlamei Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:40 pm

She was about to leave for her patrol flight, when she caught sight of a big mass making its way through the sky. Definitely a dragon, but judging from the colors she could make out from afar, it wasn't one of the species making up the Twilight Imperium. So either a Rogue or someone from another tribe, which would be quite unusual, as the closest tribe would be the IceWings and they seldom left their territory.

Whoever they were, they landed a little distance away from the stone pillar she was sitting on. Definitely a respectful distance but close enough to beckon her to come and check out what was going on. Warily, Àlamei spread her multicolored wings and pushed off the large stone pillar, gliding the couple hundred feet down to where the other dragon was sitting. Àlamei touched down softly a little distance from the dragoness away, folding her wings to walk the rest of the way.

She seemed to really be an IceWing and it didn't look like she was posing a threat right now. Mei decided to approach her equally relaxed, but wary, after all she was just approaching their territory.
"Are you a Rogue or a tribe member?" She asked the large IceWing. If she was a Rogue Mei would most likely have to turn her back around, as she was getting much too close to their borders, if she didn't have some business inside the territory.
Àlamei
Àlamei
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Xajiva Sat May 30, 2020 8:44 am

The dragoness was glad when she saw the other one landing nearby. At first, she feared to lose this chance of communication. The colorful dragon in front of her seemed relaxed, which was a very good sign. She was always happy when the first reaction from somebody was peaceful.
The IceWing bowed her head to show respect. "My name is Xajiva, I'm a tribe member. A guardian to be more precisely", she introduced herself. "You don't need to tell me who you are if you don't want to. I just have a few questions and would be very glad if you answer them", said the ice-blue dragoness with her usual calm voice. It wouldn't surprise her if this situation was very unusual for a patrol, but she had no other idea to solve her lack of information. After all, she wouldn't ask for some secrets or anything like that. Nobody would have any negative effects from her knowing more about what was going on in the world. The FireWing - Xajiva assumed that she was one - had still the right to ignore her request. If she would send her away, there was nothing she could do about it than searching for another one. 'Please, don't send me away...'
Xajiva
Xajiva
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Àlamei Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:14 am

A tribe member, that was interesting. Àlamei had never actually met an IceWing tribe member so far away from their own territory and since she couldn't venture into the cold frostlands, her interactions with the species had been rather limited. Naturally a picture of the Icewings had formed in her head, marking them as seclusive and distanced, so what was she doing here?
The IceWing seemed to be very respectful, truly keeping a neutral body language and a respectful distance. Àlamei relaxed somewhat, letting go of some of her wariness, as she cocked her head to the side in a curious matter.

"I am merely a guardian, if you are looking for direction or entry into our territory, I can assist you with that, but I don't know if I can answer your other questions." She had to be careful not to give away any information, that might hurt her tribe, but as she didn't know what the other dragon was actually looking for, she couldn't quite lay out a plan of conversation. As far as she knew they weren't at war with the IceWings or anything like that, if her questions were to specific, she would have to take her to court though, direct her towards Ragnarock or maybe the King himself. They would have to wait and see.
"You could try me, though." She offered to see what kind of information this IceWing was looking for exactly.
Àlamei
Àlamei
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Xajiva Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:43 am

Luckily enough the IceWing seemed to have found a friendly dragoness. 'At least one-time something is working out!', she thought, happily. A small laugh came out from her mouth. "I think every dragon except other IceWings could answer what I want to know. There is no need for me to enter your territory for that", she said. The modest behaviour from the FireWing caused a positive first impression. "I was very isolated from the other tribes and kingdoms for some time now. Since I'm a Guardian as well, I need to know what happens outside from our frozen land to protect everybody as best as possible", she explained her own situation a little bit better. "Therefore, I just want to know what every normal dragon knows. If any other Tribes are causing trouble, if there happened something big or if there are any big arguments. Not specific from the FireWings of course! I don't want to dig any critical information, just the normal ... well, political gossip."
The little, nearly embarassed smile showed that Xajiva would normally don't show interest in that kind of things. But normally she would hear about that kind of things on the streets or when other guardians talk about it - or any other normal way instead of asking a dragon from another tribe at the border.
Xajiva
Xajiva
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Àlamei Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:19 am

The colorful dragoness started, taking a confused look at the IceWing. Was she serious? Political gossip? Mei herself wasn't much of a politian, but she did take her role as a guardian serious, so seemingly did the other dragon. But it was curious for a Guardian to come all this way just to ask about political gossip. Maybe it was due to their seclusiveness?
In the end she started to chuckle and settle down. Letting the rest of her wariness seep away. "Tribes causing trouble?" She chuckled? "There is always someone causing trouble, but this sounds like you need me to go quite a bit further back than last week."
Àlamei
Àlamei
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down