Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

To the Market (Elara) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

To the Market (Elara) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

To the Market (Elara)

2 posters

Go down

To the Market (Elara) Empty To the Market (Elara)

Post by Cygnus Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:33 am

Cygnus smiled as he and his sister Elara walked towards the Kryo market. Their parents had sent the two out to pick up some food and other supplies, and for the teen it was nice to feel like his parents actually trusted him some again. It was also nice to spend some time with his little sister. Yes they were the same age, but he had always been a bit more protective of her than his other siblings. Maybe because she had been the last to learn how to shift, or just her personality. Either way, it was nice to be able to do something nice and easy. Cyg held his staff over his shoulders, looking like a scarecrow.

"Finally get to head into town. Been way too long, 'ey sis?"
Cygnus
Cygnus

Back to top Go down

To the Market (Elara) Empty Re: To the Market (Elara)

Post by Elara Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:53 pm

To say Elara was elated to get to go out was an understatement. She had just recently--finally--learned to achieve her human form. Cygnus and Andromeda had helped her some, but she was able to get it on her own in the end. Today, finally, she could put her new ability to use by running an errand for her parents. She and Cyg were supposed to go get some things for dinner and supplies for a trip their father planned on taking soon.

Elara was already well ahead of her brother when he started talking. "Come on, Cyg! Hurry up!" She stopped and looked back at him, giving him an impatient expression. For the longest time, their parents had been furious with Cygnus for breaking the "biggest most important rule" when they were younger. As far as Elara knew, this was the first time since then that Cygnus was being allowed to go to town, let alone venture further from the house than the front yard.

Having never been before--and always jealous of her siblings for being able to--Elara wanted to get there as fast as she could. She wanted to hear and smell and see everything! But Cygnus was walking "Soo slow!", Elara whined. "Can't you go any faster?" She wanted to go on ahead but their parents were adamant that Elara stay with her brother at all times today. It was kinda fair, she guessed. Cygnus knew what to expect and all--she didn't. Still....

Even though she was annoyed, Elara couldn't help laughing at how silly Cygnus looked carrying his staff over his shoulders like he was.
Elara
Elara

Back to top Go down

Post by Cygnus Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:17 am

Cyg chuckled at his sister as he brought his staff around and put it into a holding strap on his back. Going faster? This sounded like a challenge! He looked over to Elara, speeding up a little to catch up before speaking up.

"Sounds like you're challenging me. Race you to town!" The teen then quickly started to run, but he did wait to see if she was going to follow. Their parents had wanted to two to stick together today. It was most likely because he had been to town before, though he couldn't help but wonder if they really trusted him. Either way, he wasn't going get too far without his sister following.
Cygnus
Cygnus

Back to top Go down

Post by Elara Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:21 am

"You're on!" Elara grinned and ran off after her brother. She got passed him pretty easy since he was trying to keep track of where she was at all times. It didn't take long to get to town this way. Elara slowed down once it was in her sight and she was so mesmerized she had no idea if she actually won the race or not. There was so much to see, hear, smell... And there were so many people! This was by far the single coolest thing Elara had ever seen in her life. Without waiting for Cygnus, she immediately darted to the closest place, the market, and began exploring. She wanted to see and touch everything and she got a lot of looks while doing so.
Elara
Elara

Back to top Go down

Post by Cygnus Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:06 am

Cyg smiled, keeping pace with his sister, he was surprised at how excited she was though. He chuckled, looking back to his "little" sister before pointing it out.

"This is Kryo, sis. Looks awesome doesn't i.... Sis!?" He then quickly ran into town, trying to catch her. The teen quickly cause up to her, pulling her a bit back.

"Elara. Ma and Pa told us to basically stay joined at the hip, remember? Plus, venders don't really like you just touching things."
Cygnus
Cygnus

Back to top Go down

Post by Elara Sat May 09, 2020 5:23 pm

Elara's nose caught a whiff of something sweet and tasty smelling when Cyg suddenly pulled her away. "Hey! Aw, Cyggy come on! I just wanted to see what it was!" She crossed her arms and pouted. "If you weren't so slow I wouldn't have gotten ahead of you.. And if I can't touch anything then why is it there for me to reach??"
Elara
Elara

Back to top Go down

Post by Cygnus Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:30 pm

Cyg just chuckled patted his sister shoulder, showing her the coin pouch he had. “One: I’m not slow. Now, follow my lead. Mama and Papa showed me what to do last time I was in.... Way too long ago.” He then walked up to the vender, nodding before pointing over to one of the sweet pastries. ”Excuse me. Can I get two of those?” He had some extra cash with him, so a little treat couldn’t hurt right?
Cygnus
Cygnus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down