Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I Could Make You Care (Helia) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I Could Make You Care (Helia) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

I Could Make You Care (Helia)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I Could Make You Care (Helia) - Page 2 Empty I Could Make You Care (Helia)

Post by Attor Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:24 am

First topic message reminder :

With how little the numbers were there was a surprising yet slow build in the population of the Order of Starlights. It would possibly take years, but one could always hope for the best. That one was the Sovereign Attor, king of the Starlights. It had been awhile since the aid from the Elder Dragon and the undisputed King Baldirak who built a large dome around the buildings that really needed it. The gardens of herbs have been doing well, they grew better with the limited sunlight instead of full light. Destellia and Snowscale had their eggs hatched, the hidden caves along the plateau they were on were being reformed into actual homes, and regular animals were returning in large numbers which meant better hunt and a near constant supply of food.

Though, things were still grim for the Starlights as their numbers weren't large before, this new start they had was going to be tough on everyone if it weren't already. Recently, Attor created a religion, which will soon be two religions but the first was simply a means of providing hope and possibly restoring faith in other dragons. The gods abandoned them, but maybe they were being watched by one? As Attor put it, Shardas couldn't interact with mortals as he was, instead he provided an everyday light and a chance with how lucky these dragons were. Though this religion was strict in its own ways, the Way of White was no doubt a good idea but was still determined whether it was better on scroll or not.

With only Attor being the shadow of the church and him grooming the Grand Priest, it was a difficult task as scrolls of an old age provided them good defense and offense. Regardless of magic, they were but two, but some time ago there was a third. Helia, a LightWing who was the very first to rise through Attors ranks left when she finally reached the status of Seeker. Though he couldn't find why she would leave, Attor searched and searched until Hanual convinced the Sovereign that Helia was gone, done and simple. Giving up, Attor returned to his duties.

Hovering in the sky above the Lush Jungle, Attor was scanning the ground for any prey. Recently he'd caught an Elk but that was it, with the few other hunters doing their job this proved difficult to find large game. But he didn't have to do this, only he did it to get a break from the stress and simply be a dragon. Monsters made that extremely difficult, a little freedom never hurt every once in a while. With the Way of White established now, it was a matter of if or when it would fall. With a new set of ranks coming up and thanks to his Yellow Moonstone, Attor was already conjuring another following though it would come later with the rise of the population. For now, he simply hovered and pondered on future ideas for the Starlights as a whole and not just their extensions.
Attor
Attor

Male Posts : 169

Back to top Go down

I Could Make You Care (Helia) - Page 2 Empty Re: I Could Make You Care (Helia)

Post by Helia Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:50 am

"Me?" Helia asked a little surprised at the sudden interest and turned just a hint of pink. Dragons usually didn't ask for her history or her stories, especially when she was just listening to them. Granted, it had been a while since she had given a dragon the opportunity to actually ask about herself. Isolation and staying off the grid would do that, but she was still surprised that Attor asked now. Especially since he was pretty much already dozing off right in front of her.
A gentle smile adorned her face as she looked at the sleepy sovereign and shrugged. Maybe she should do him the favor of telling him a little bit about herself, just some small things. It didn't need to be weird or intrusive, yet she was somehow very nervous and almost embarrassed to do so. She wasn't used to being the center of attention with 4 sisters, two of them always being courted by someone. Helia was the overlooked one in the family, the wallflower, and she wasn't sad about it. Quite the contrary, it gave her time for her studies.

"You should lie down first." she offered, not wanting him to just fall to the floor when he dozed off. "I will tell you a little bit about myself then." Right as she got up to trott over to one of the many beds she noticed Attor wincing, even though he tried to hide it. It looked like he was in severe pain, something that worried Helia, who was already pretty worried about the sovereigns overall state. Quietly she made the plan to examine him once he was asleep. He probably wouldn't let her do that while he was awake and she wouldn't really know what to look for or what to do, but if he was truly hurt maybe she could help a little bit or at least convince him to go see a healer, to take care of him first for once.

Ignoring the wince for now she trotted over to her own bed and laid down. Attor could choose whichever other one he would like, she would just share her bed with one of her sisters and since the beds were currently all pretty close together, due to not having build the appropriate spaces yet, she would still be able to speak in a quiet, relaxing tone.

With soft eyes she watched the sovereign and began. "Something about me, let's see." She had to think for a second but shrugged in the end. "My life hasn't been very interesting so far. I have never been married, haven't even been courted yet and I haven't travelled outside of the Starlight Order much. My sisters were always the ones to be more adventurous, more sought after, I was always happy to be able to do my studies. They would often tease me for that, but I know they didn't mean it. We are all very close, after our parents died, we added seperate housings to our childhood home, so that each of us could have their own place to live if we wanted to or needed it, but we usually ended up sleeping together in our old bedroom. At least until Kyrith got married and Seri became a guardian. Then it would just be me, Hashal and Geroween. Whenever Seri came back from mission we would all be sleeping together again, though." She smiled at the thought and looked at her sisters lounging in their beds, some with their eyes closed and happy smiles on their faces. It had been a good time and they all remembered it.
Helia
Helia
LightWing Scholar
LightWing Scholar

Female Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Attor Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:15 am

As she spoke, Attor was already in a laying position on the floor with his head slightly craned up. The pain went away but still a remnant of it remained, and though he'd oblige to sitting on furniture or bedding Attor felt comfortable enough on the floor. It was an oddity for him, but recently sleeping on the ground as of late seemed more comfortable than an actual, soft and warm bed. He didn't know what was wrong with him, instincts told him to relax and simply sleep every day but he drove himself above that, not trying to give in.

The Sovereign thought it cute that she turned a slight shade of pink, either of embarrassment or possibly nervousness. He forced himself from sleeping, hearing everything the dragoness had to say as if she one's ever asked her the simple question. And Attor nodded, understanding her life at least mostly and was quite surprised she had family back... well he supposed everyone lost something, not just belongings either.

Attor listened but near the end of her own story he dozed off finally accepting the rest he absolutely needed. Thanks to the Poppy Seeds or perhaps finally relaxing Attor heard nothing more as he fell in deep. As he took his first heavy breath, there was a wheeze however to each inhale, his expression seemed pained. As he chest rose and fell, his there was a lump to his perfectly patterned and balanced armor to the right of his chest. Something jutted out from the portion of the chest plate, though it was natural, with a precision cut it wouldn't cause any harm. And beneath the plate was a bone sticking outward of infected skin, luckily the bone was Attors but it cause the flesh around to begin narcosis.
Attor
Attor

Male Posts : 169

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2