Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Hola! Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Hola! Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Hola!

2 posters

Go down

Hola! Empty Hola!

Post by Beek-Jin Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:57 am

Hola everyone!

I'm Necis on here because my usual username was taken, but most people in the online role playing world call me Nex.

I stumbled upon your forum during my lecture today while googling nice dragon tattoo inspirations, I guess that says a lot about how interesting my class was today. But nontheless, I enjoyed the dragon based theme around here and have been lurking around for the past two hours but am still super confused with a lot of stuff, more of that later.

"Wait, you already had class today AND managed to lurk for 2 hours? Isn't it still super early?" Well yeah, but not for me. I'm a university student in Germany and of german origin, but I spent about ten months living in Arizona on an exchange year and have been writing mostly in english since then. I'm also female, 19 and big into sports and literature ^^

I've got a couple of years of roleplaying under my belt (don't ask about the early years, they were markes by lots of cringy powerplay and way too many horses ^^") I've always enjoyed the roleplaying, but sometimes drifted more towards personal projects of story writing and poetry, but lately I've been feeling the need for more roleplaying again!

I did browse the character creation and the lore guide, but I'm still mostly confused about the politics, history and character designs on here, I've never been part of a forum with your roleplaying structure. So far it's always been more of the "seeking out a writing partner and coming up with own stories not based around a given topic or country"-kind so please be patient with me Smile (I do have a character idea in my head, but I'll need to figure that out in more detail, when I have more time.

Well, since I've been rambling on for a while I think I'll make a cut here and say good bye for now. Do feel free to ask me any question you have or just kinda chat Smile
Beek-Jin
Beek-Jin

Male Posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Hola! Empty Re: Hola!

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:00 am

Well that's certainly an interesting way of stumbling upon us, but we're glad you did! Smile Welcome to DRF, Nex. I'm Baldirak, one of the Admins here. We try to make everything as easy to understand as possible for newcomers, but ultimately we rely more on our Mentor Program--a group of people who have been around a long time who can easily answer any questions a newcomer might have.

I happen to be a mentor myself, so I'll just take you under my wing! So, what questions do you have about character designs, politics, and history?

By the way, here you still have that RP freedom. Just because you're say, a SkyWing, or a human that lives in Leonstonnia, doesn't mean your RP has to take place in that territory or city, or you have to get involved with the politics. If you want to just do whatever, you can still do that. Of course, if you have a character with a rank or job, you'll be expected to do RPs fulfilling that role (like if you're a Healer). However, making sure you're RPing your role frequently is really only mandatory with high ranks. With everything else it's more of an "as needed" thing.

Also, if you have Discord, we have a server we use for chatting; it's just become more convenient for everyone than the on site chat, as most are quite busy these days, as you can see by our latest topic list. The rules of the site apply there. Our other two German members will be thrilled to meet you. I can give you an invite if you're interested in joining us there, too. If not, that's perfectly fine.

And if you need help with your character, I can help with that, too. I look forward seeing your character and maybe RPing with you!
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Beek-Jin Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:40 am

Hi Baldirak,

Thanks for answering and taking me under your wing! It's probably easiest if I ask most my questions privately, but I'm happy to be here Smile

I do have discord and I'm pretty active on there most of the time. I'll have to look up my username tho, can't remember it right now and since I'm on my phone, I can't check right now. I'll let you know tho ^^
Beek-Jin
Beek-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:20 pm

That's alright, no rush. And if you want to ask your questions privately, that's okay, too.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Beek-Jin Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:22 pm

I figured it out: Nex#9291

Also, this might be a bit dumb, but I have not been able to figure out how to PM you, otherwise I would have already asked a couple questions Smile
Beek-Jin
Beek-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down