Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Labors of Love (Khada Dís + Solomon) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Labors of Love (Khada Dís + Solomon) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Labors of Love (Khada Dís + Solomon)

2 posters

Go down

Labors of Love (Khada Dís + Solomon) Empty Labors of Love (Khada Dís + Solomon)

Post by Khada Dis Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:56 pm

What does love do?

Love was meant to create, to bring people closer together. But what of this? Was love created to break a heart? Was love created to suddenly shatter a dream to pieces? Was love created to instill fear into the heart of the Sapphire Knight, a mother? A mother. It was now apparent that the nights dedicated to love spent with Solomon Wyrmfire had its consequences. A day before Khada Dís discovered she was with the child of Lestonnia's prince. The first thought that ran through her head was this: But what of Solomon, my dearest knight? How will his people react when they discover he has an illegitimate child? What about his family? Will this be yet another unwanted child in Lestonnia?

As soon as she thought that Dís winced guilty. She looked to her abdomen. Oh child, I DO want you in my life. But things will be difficult.

The first step was to inform Solomon. Khada Dís set out in her noble attire in search of her lover. Those who recognized her as the Sapphire Knight saluted, and she dipped her head respectfully to acknowledge them. Some tried to stop her to chat, but the woman merely said, "I cannot. I need to find a friend." She continued to keep an eye out for Solomon, her stomach twisting nervously. Hopefully everything will be okay.
Khada Dis
Khada Dis

Female Posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Labors of Love (Khada Dís + Solomon) Empty Re: Labors of Love (Khada Dís + Solomon)

Post by Solomon Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:51 pm

Solomon was oblivious to the realities of Khada Dis's ordeal and distress as he was to be found within the training courtyard of Candor Keep. Pennants flying the Black Dragon heraldry and colours of Solomon were whipped in the wind from atop the parapets. It was a fine, strong fortress, built in the time of the first Dukes of Candor. Constructed from locally quarried pale stone, the castle glowed a warm rose colour in the rising, morning sun. Perched atop a rocky bluff, the castle was the highest visible structure for miles around. The location of the fortress had been carefully chosen, both for its defensive value and for the dominating aspect it held over the surrounding countryside.

The courtyard below the powerful southern gatehouse that led into the castle. Peasant men-at-arms in their black and gold gambesons and iron-rimmed helmets along with other peasants in their simple garments who should be about the normal activities formed a crowd around the martial training ring. It was here, the attention of the crowd that Solomon found himself. In the training ring, he wore only a linen white shirt with gold embroidery upon the cuffs and collar as he stood against a young squire who was donned in chainmail, surcoat and great helm.

A booming laughter left the Duke Solomon as he seemed to dance around his opponent, the sun catching his silver hair making him appear almost as a creature of the fey, ethereal as he carried no shield, only an arming sword to parry and dodge. The young Squire in his heavily armoured attire with a large kite shield and flail, swung the spiked ball in wide arcs wildly. While the spikes were blunted should the flail reach its target, Solomon's rips would no doubt be broken, yet with only sweat to show his effort, Solomon continued to dance his way around his opponent lunging every now and again in a fluid fencing like motion with his training arming sword.

This event had become common within the walls of Candor, and the Men-at-arms and surrounding Knights forming the crowd placed bets on both the Duke and the Squire as a means of entertainment. Usually the practice of teaching the martial prowess of Squires and guards fell to their respected Knights or the Castle Master of arms of their Lord, but Solomon offered any man to challenge him whenever they felt ready and in this case should this squire win the duel Solomon would Knight him on the spot, allowing the young lad to earn his spurs.
Solomon
Solomon
Human Prince

Back to top Go down