Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Glimmer of Hope in the Darkness (Starlight Order only) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Glimmer of Hope in the Darkness (Starlight Order only) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A Glimmer of Hope in the Darkness (Starlight Order only)

3 posters

Go down

A Glimmer of Hope in the Darkness (Starlight Order only) Empty A Glimmer of Hope in the Darkness (Starlight Order only)

Post by Destella Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:14 pm

It had been a few weeks now since the Skywings and Lightwings had made the cave they found a home, and Destella had begun to feel... strange. The feathered serpent couldn’t explain it, but she had started to want more food and wanting to make her, Snowscale, and Crescylla‘s nest bigger. She had simply fought off the urges for a while, but it was starting to get to her. Des had simply hid what was going on, fearing what the others, specifically Haneul. That Skywing hated her species for some reason. She knew supplies were limited, and they couldn’t spare anything. But finally, Destella just couldn’t take it anymore. She tried to sneak over to some of the building materials, using her fangs to collect some nest making materials. She just hoped no one would notice what she was doing, or would at least let her explain.
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Female Posts : 283

Back to top Go down

A Glimmer of Hope in the Darkness (Starlight Order only) Empty Re: A Glimmer of Hope in the Darkness (Starlight Order only)

Post by Snowscale Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:50 pm

Snow wasn't sure whether or not Des knew he could tell she was acting odd, but he wasn't exactly one to say anything like that. He had been spending most of the times keeping Crescylla entertained as she bacame more and more interested in the outside world. He told stories of his younger childhood, sometimes stopping when his emotions got the better of him, and occasionally wondered where Jade has disappeared to. Was she okay? Where did she keep going? He didn't know, but he hoped she was okay.
"Dad, why has mom been acting so weird?" his daughter had asked once. He didn't know how to reply, only shrugged and said, "Oh, probably just getting used to our new situation."
So when he noticed her taking a few materials from where they were kept within his peripheral, he knew fr sure something was up. He didn't go directly to confront her, that would bring too much attention. Instead, he did what he did best in some instances: waited. It didn't take long, either, and he'd already figured out what to do.
"Hey, Des, want to go for a small flight?"
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

A Glimmer of Hope in the Darkness (Starlight Order only) Empty Re: A Glimmer of Hope in the Darkness (Starlight Order only)

Post by Destella Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:37 pm

Destella had been sneakily adding the materials to her family’s nest when she heard a voice. The dragoness jumped a bit, turning slightly pale before seeing who the voice came from. The ness smiled before slithering closer, liking the idea of getting away from everything for a bit. ”Yeah. That sounds like a good idea.”
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:26 am

"You will not go anywhere without at least one more." Haneul walked into the chamber that Snowscale and his LightWing mate had picked out for themselves. "Even three is not enough, but it is better than two, especially since you are both only Citizens. So I will accompany you and it will be a short flight. In case you haven't noticed, a leisurely flight is no longer possible. To even suggest it..." he trailed off and turned to leave. "Now hurry up. I'm a Guardian, not a Hatchling-sitter. I have better things to do than make sure a couple of Citizens don't get killed doing something they shouldn't. I'll notify the king of our departure." With that, Han left to find the half-EarthWing king.
Haneul
Haneul
SkyWing Guardian
SkyWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:38 pm

Snowscale frowned as his fellow SkyWing departed. He wasn't used to others of his tribe being around, and actually preferred his usual automotive living style. As for the fact he was being called a citizen, he wasn't sure how to feel about that. If anything he felt like an outcast, even if the status was self imposed. He shrugged anyways and turned to his mate. "I would ask if you minded one more, but I guess that decision has already been made." He shrugged his wings as if he didn't care, but silently clenched his teeth at the thought of a chaperone.
Matter of fact, the drake almost wished a monster would show up so he could prove that he wasn't just some defenseless citizen.
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:28 pm

Destella was happy to possibly get away from everyone her tongue flicking before she heard Haneul. His voice just made her coil in fear. She honestly didn’t like the guardian, but to be fair the dislike was mutual. She already had a hard enough time being around this many dragons with feeling like Haneul was constantly breathing down her neck. Especially right now, when she didn’t understand what was going on with her. The serpent stared at her mate, who commented on the event. Des tried to act tough, but wasn’t good at it. ”I...I’ll be ok.”
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down