Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

First Character, Nevermore Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

First Character, Nevermore Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

First Character, Nevermore

2 posters

Go down

First Character, Nevermore Empty First Character, Nevermore

Post by Nevermore Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:18 pm

First Character, Nevermore 0926a710
Type: Pureblood Icewing
Name: Nevermore
Alias: Drifter
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personal info  
Personality: Nevermore is a quite dragon, mostly keeping to himself and just observing others, this is partially because he’s shy, and partially because it’s easier to gather info that way. He never grows attached to others, and the closest thing he has to friends are just allies really. Sometimes Nevermore’s mood switches to a friendlier one, often teasing others and purposefully starting arguments. He often goes on rabbit trails and has a short attention span when he’s not in a quiet mood. When he’s in a fight he has a much darker personality, often becoming sadistic and unstable-looking.

Fears: Never has a phobia of small holes, or trypophobia. He also has a fear of growing attached to another being, due to his hard past.

Strengths: Never has a High tolerance of pain, be it mental or physical, also, due to his small, agile stature, speed is his greatest weapon. He’s also strong against plants and living things.

Weaknesses: Never’s weaknesses consist of fire, small holes, and harsh lights which are due to his sensitive eyes. Another weakness is small fluffy animals.

Height: 30ft
Scales: His scales are a pale white, glimmering icy blue in the right light, he has no distinctive pattern other than some scales becoming a more silver colored around his points (face, feet, tip of the wings, spines, and tail.
Eyes: Ghostly-White
Appearance: His build is very lithe and toned, less bulky and slimmer, he often looks tiered and drained, but don’t be fooled, he can be full of energy in battles, his weary look is due to his dragon-grade Insomnia. He also has visible scars due to past battles/mistakes

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: Nevermore left his tribe after a life-changing event happened in his past. Now He wanders across Pyyria, gathering all sorts of info along the way, if you find him, he can give you most of the info you want at a cost.
Inheritance: Purebred
Family:
• Father: Northward (Deceased)
• Mother: Frostscale (Deceased)
• Brother[younger] Coldnight (Deceased)
Mate: N/A
Hatchlings: N/A

Skills and Abilities
Normal Abilities: Frost breath, and resistance to cold temperatures
Special Abilities: His bite causes instant frostbite and therefor cell death. This attack is ineffective against creatures that have a naturally low body temperature.  Also, it’s only effective if it breaks the skin, so if his teeth don’t pierce the skin, it’s rendered null. The best way to avoid Never’s ‘Frost Bite’ is to have strong armor/scales, immediately treat it afterwards, or avoid his bite. His power is less effective on Firewings, only giving them 2nd degree frostbite instead of third, and if the Firewing is strong enough, only 1st degree. Due to the fact that his frostbite can damage a firewing you can imagine how much damage it would do to a human.

Combat Style: His fighting style consists of striking quick, striking hard and then dashing away at a safe distance, rinse and repeat. He easily jumps on the back of larger opponents and uses his special ability on the back of his head, if he’s going for death. If he’s not, he bites other, unimportant ligaments. When an opponent is stronger than him he first tries using his unique power, and if that doesn’t work he uses his frost-breath on their eyes and nose (Freezing them shut) and makes a tactical retreat. Due to his small size he can reach speeds of up to 60 miles per hour in the air, this is on a good day, on a usual day he reaches maybe 55 m/h. On the ground his speed is 46-50 miles per hour, add that speed to his agility and you got a dangerous opponent.

Past
History: During the monster attack on his tribe, when he was eight, his family died before his eyes. This caused him to run away as fast as he could, somehow getting past the enemies. Unluckily he ran into a Manticore and got injured badly, leaving scars. After that ordeal he went into hiding to wait for the storm to pass. He then went on to wander and gained the ability to fight and gather info, along with that he learned to bargain.
RP Sample: The small Icewing dragon watched in curiosity as a human wacked him with a club on his chest.
“What-chya doing?” He tilted his head to the side like a curious pup.
The human didn’t answer instead yelling in anger and trying to hit him harder/
Emphasis on ‘trying’.
Growing bored of the human’s antics, Nevermore turned around and walked away with a swaying gait, leaving the human in a huffing ball of anger.
“Humans are so weird” The dragon sighted inwardly, walking off into the distance with thoughts of cats on his mind.

Last edited by Baldirak Sapiens Draco on Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:27 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Baldi told me to)
Nevermore
Nevermore

Male Pisces Goat

Back to top Go down

First Character, Nevermore Empty Re: First Character, Nevermore

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:57 pm

"His bite causes instant frostbite and cell death, this can only be avoided if you have strong defenses and just don’t get bitten."

What do you mean by strong defenses? Purebred IceWings would be immune to this, while those with IceWing heritage would be resistant. Also, since frostbite does cause cell death, there's no need to reiterate by saying the bite causes both. And what degree of frostbite does it cause?
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevermore Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:53 pm

Baldirak Sapiens Draco wrote:"His bite causes instant frostbite and cell death, this can only be avoided if you have strong defenses and just don’t get bitten."

What do you mean by strong defenses? Purebred IceWings would be immune to this, while those with IceWing heritage would be resistant. Also, since frostbite does cause cell death, there's no need to reiterate by saying the bite causes both. And what degree of frostbite does it cause?

I updated my application so Ghostcry's special ability is explained in more detail.
Nevermore
Nevermore

Male Pisces Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:56 pm

You didn't add what degree of frostbite his bite causes.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevermore Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:11 pm

Baldirak Sapiens Draco wrote:You didn't add what degree of frostbite his bite causes.

Now I did, not exact numbers though
Nevermore
Nevermore

Male Pisces Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:16 pm

"His power is less effective on Firewings, only giving them 2nd degree frostbite instead of third, and if the Firewing is strong enough, only 1st degree. Due to the fact that his frostbite can damage a firewing you can imagine how much damage it would do to a human."

Do you mean that if the FireWing is a purebred it would only get 1st degree frostbite, while those who are not purebred would get 2nd degree? Because otherwise, what do you mean by "strong enough"?

Also, you're a 30ft dragon, a human wouldn't get a chance to get frostbite, they'd already be dead. xD

And I just noticed in strengths you said speed is his greatest weapon. How fast can he move? Keep in mind that the max flight speed for IceWings is 60mph.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevermore Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:06 pm

Baldirak Sapiens Draco wrote:"His power is less effective on Firewings, only giving them 2nd degree frostbite instead of third, and if the Firewing is strong enough, only 1st degree. Due to the fact that his frostbite can damage a firewing you can imagine how much damage it would do to a human."

Do you mean that if the FireWing is a purebred it would only get 1st degree frostbite, while those who are not purebred would get 2nd degree? Because otherwise, what do you mean by "strong enough"?

Also, you're a 30ft dragon, a human wouldn't get a chance to get frostbite, they'd already be dead. xD

And I just noticed in strengths you said speed is his greatest weapon. How fast can he move? Keep in mind that the max flight speed for IceWings is 60mph.

Well, i'll give you credit for one thing, you are definitely thorough, not a bad thing though. I'll get on it
Nevermore
Nevermore

Male Pisces Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevermore Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:55 pm

Nevermore wrote:
Baldirak Sapiens Draco wrote:"His power is less effective on Firewings, only giving them 2nd degree frostbite instead of third, and if the Firewing is strong enough, only 1st degree. Due to the fact that his frostbite can damage a firewing you can imagine how much damage it would do to a human."

Well, i'll give you credit for one thing, you are definitely thorough, not a bad thing though. I'll get on it
There, you can look at the speeds and see if ya like them, tell me if I need to tone it down a bit.
Nevermore
Nevermore

Male Pisces Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:07 pm

Approved.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog