Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Aero Dynamic [New App] Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Aero Dynamic [New App] Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Aero Dynamic [New App]

2 posters

Go down

Aero Dynamic [New App] Empty Aero Dynamic [New App]

Post by Aero Dynamic Sat May 12, 2018 9:49 pm

Aero Dynamic [New App] _gift_aero_dynamic_by_xdemonbloodwolfx-dav009f
Personal Info
Name: Aero Dynamic
Alias: Dynamic, Aero
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: In her older age, Aero has become more laid back and relaxed. She doesn't like to provoke other or get into fights. Even things that she loved as a younger dragon, like flying and the rain, have become more of a burden to her. She walks around more since flying takes more effort than it used to. With her family and mate gone she's more lonely, so even if she's still too stubborn to admit, she likes the company of others.
Interests: High places
Chatting with others
A warm spot in the sun
Her peace and quiet
Nighttime and the stars
Dislikes: The cold
Being damp
Bad smells
Loud sounds
Intense heat
Fighting
Rude dragons
Fears: Being alone forever
Not being smart
Never being able to fly again
Small spaces
Being confined
Dying be a human

General Appearance
Height: 54 feet tall.
Scales: Circular black scales with dark gold spots mixed in.
Eyes: Sky blue
Appearance: Starting from her head she has two horns on the back of her head. These horns are an off-white color and are angled at a 25 degrees. Next are her spines, also an off-white color. She has three spines on her muzzle, three on top of her head, and the rest going down her back. They stop 1/3 down her tail, getting smaller as they do so. For the ones on her head, the middle spine is always the biggest. These spines react to her mood, making them stand when happy or surprised and making them fall when sad or worried, and having then be in between when bored and mad. Next are her eyes. She has sky blue eyes that dimly glow in the dark. At certain times of the day, they may even blend in with the sky. She has a hooked 'beak' and a medium length dark reddish-pink tongue. Following that she has a dark gold underbelly. This starts under her neck and goes down to the tip of her tail. From that we have the legs, that at the end of have five claws, one acting like a thumb enabling her to pick up objects. This is similar on her hind legs, although she doesn't have a 'thumb' per say. Her wing membrane is slightly see-though, and is a lighter gray than the black of her scales. Speaking of her scales, they are black, making it so that she can blend in easier at night. They are actually covered in dark gold spots, but she can't even notice them. Her scales are circular and in some places may overlap.

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: Rogue
Inheritance: 50% SkyWing 50% NightWing
Family: Mother - Amore
Father - Exodus
Sister - NightStrike
Brother - Linus
Sister - Eveningsong
Brother - Castiel

Mate: MoonWing
Hatchlings:
First Batch
Rateevko
Asero
Zorya

Second Batch
Luca
Nyedra

Skills and Abilities
Strengths: She is able to pick up things with her paws and tail. Her paws has a thumb like a humans, making it so that she's able to pick objects up and examine them. With her tail, it's very flexible and able to curl around an object like a snake, making it so she can pick things up with it. She's also able to fit things in her mouth if needed.

She's become less impulsive in her older age, and this leads to her normally being calm and collected and in turn gets into less conflicts with others.

Aero considers herself as smart, having gained intelligence from over the years and is able to problem solve different situations.
Special Abilities: Nope.
Weaknesses: Her older age makes movement harder, so she's slower than usual.

Sometimes her breathing gets hard, so that can cause her to stop if she was doing an activity to try and regain her breath.

Like most animals, her underbelly is softer than the rest of her, making it a big weak spot. Her eyes are also easy to hurt as they too are less protected.

Even though she may seem big to some SkyWings, Aero can easily be overpowered by bigger dragons. Most of her is used for speed, not as much for strength.
Combat Style: With her slower movement, Aero tries to avoid getting into skirmishes as much as possible. When she does though, she tries to be intimidating in hopes of scaring them before it starts, raising her spines and hissing, along with giving the occasional swipe or bite. If it does come down to it, she'll try to fight or get away if possible before she becomes too injured.

Background
History: She lived with 7 and was the only Skywing out of the Nightwings except for her pure Skywing mom. When the 'normal' dragnets were old enough, her parents took them to their tribes. I flew away from mine and don't know where they are now. I had to learn a few skills but my parents were very nice and taught us a lot. Because my mom was a Skywing and my dad a Nightwing, they became outcasts.
RP Sample: Aero smiled at Ratty, giving him a little nuzzle. "Who knows what your father will think? He must be around somewhere." She said lightly.  'I'm just surprised at how nice they're being...' The female definitely wasn't going to expect this from a tribe. They must be soft from all of this 'luxury.'

Aero smiled as the maid returned, although it was more of a smirk. As she took the water another dragon came in, with what looked like guards accompanying him. She nearly choked on her water when she heard who it was. It was even better that she was taller than him, but of course her NightWing blood would do that.

No sooner would another dragon come in, this one also covered in armor. She seemed stuck up, and other things... The way she bowed so lowly, much more than she needed too, was probably just to show off her hindside. She was also way too cheerful for Aero's liking.

Taking her mind off of that dragon she turned back to Tion, doing what could be considered a mock bow as she spread her wings and bowed, glancing down at Tion for she wasn't going to go lower than him. When she came back up she sat and smirked before replying to him. "Hello Tion, what a pleasure to meet the SkyWing King out of all the dragons we could've met. Of course he didn't mention any of us, he can't speak if you were to remember your poor Vulcan..." The black dragoness said, showing her teeth in a humored smile. "I'm Dynamic, MoonWing's mate. This with me is Rateevko, my son. You know, you should be more careful with just letting rogues dilly-dally into your territory, it could be a hazard."

She turned back to the annoying dragoness, her smile fading. "I'm just here because Rateevko wanted to show me the SkyWing Kingdom, considering he's come here with his father before." She then turned her head away from the dragon, glancing at her with another question. "Since we've said ours, what's your name?" Aero held herself from calling the dragon a name, as if her behavior alone isn't enough to say she wasn't pleased with her. She then turned her full attention back to Tion, her laid back look completed with her smirk as she waited for him to continue to talk.

Aero Dynamic [New App] Cant_payment_by_catbugg25-da79lil

Last edited by Aero Dynamic on Sun May 13, 2018 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Aero Dynamic [New App] Empty Re: Aero Dynamic [New App]

Post by Shiera Sun May 13, 2018 2:49 pm

Isn't Amore your mom? Razz
Shiera
Shiera

Female Leo Rat