Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Monster Problem from the Perspective of the ElderWings (Read Only) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Monster Problem from the Perspective of the ElderWings (Read Only) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Monster Problem from the Perspective of the ElderWings (Read Only)

Go down

The Monster Problem from the Perspective of the ElderWings (Read Only) Empty The Monster Problem from the Perspective of the ElderWings (Read Only)

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:52 pm

Siris walked through the archives, searching for a particular scroll. Odaer, the Scroll Keeper, followed along behind him. "What do you seek, Ilos? Perhaps I can help you find it."

"The Kreu Scroll. But don't trouble yourself, Odaer. Finding it myself will keep my mind sharp. I hear your bloodline has expanded. Congratulations. Shall the young one become a Scrollil? The ElderWing leader stopped for a moment and looked around. There were scrolls on either side of him,
neatly stacked on the earthen shelves carved into the walls. Most of the scrolls were actual scrolls, made of parchment. The Humans had taught the ElderWings to make it. But quite a number of the scrolls were merely stone tablets. Parchment or stone, each one carried multiple scents, scents of the Scribes that wrote them and the Scroll Keepers who restored them. At the moment, it was Mae and Odaer's scents that were most prevalent. But Siris could still smell Otaa and even Wyek, the latter of which lived long before him. Siris' nostrils flared slightly as he inhaled. He continued walking.

"As you wish, Ilos. And yes, thank you. I'm not sure if she will. Given there is only ever one Scroll Keeper and not every Longclaw possess the right qualites, it is hard to say for certain." Odaer watched silently as Siris looked and sniffed around for the scroll he was looking for.

"Ah, it is a girl? I hadn't known that. That is quite true. I do hope she does. Our Qaelik did not grace the Longclaws strong fertility and you are no immortal."

"Aye, a girl. She will be called Iyek." Odaer chuckled at the comment. "A shame really, I might have outlived you, Siris. I believe we are close." he said,
stopping.

"You very well may, Odaer" Siris stopped and sniffed the air. "Indeed we are..." The Ilos stopped and looked to his left. He raised his paw and used a simple levitation magic to bring the scroll he'd been looking for from beneath another. He sat then and unrolled the scroll, placing it on the ground between himself and Odaer. "The Kreu Scroll... unopened since the days of Wyek. The plague that ravages the Mainland, perhaps we may find an answer to it here." Siris looked up at Odaer. "Summon Durval. I shall require him when I finish reading this."

"Of course, Ilos. Right  away." Odaer bowed his head then left the room. He traveled through the underground city of New Ilos until he came to the dwelling of the Gate Keeper. "Durval! You are requested by Siris!" Odaer's voice echoed through Durval's den.

A few moments later, the bulky ElderWing known as Durval emerged and looked up at the unusually tall Scroll Keeper. "A summons you say, lad? Ol' Durval loves a good summoning, haha!
So in what capacity does Siris summon me? As a friend? As Ilos?"

"As Keeper of Days."

"Keeper of Days? He is in the archives then, aye? I shall be there at once, lad." Durval left Odaer standing in front of his den as he flew through the chambers to the city.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down