Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Vireo Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Vireo Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Vireo

3 posters

Go down

Vireo Empty Vireo

Post by Vireo Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:37 am

Vireo Tropical_blue_sea_dragon___tattoo_design_by_alviaalcedo-d5z2zlr
Type of Character: Dragon
Link to Character List Page: First Character
Personal Info
Name: Vireo
Alias: Vi, Song Bird.
Sexuality: Heterosexual  
Personality: Vireo is a curious young hatchling, yet she comes off shy. She prefers for others to speak first before she weighs in her own thoughts and comments, observing them and learning the best way to fit in. This is not true for any friend that she would have made, speaking more freely around them with little hesitation. Vireo is always exploring when she can, moving to any nook and cranny she can fit in loving the thrill of finding anything new or exciting. Her favorite places to search are the reefs.
Fears: Sharks, open ocean (She is working on that!) She is afraid of not able to make friends.
Strengths: Vireo is observant for her age, able to read subtle signs to read someone even if its hit or miss here and there, or notice subtle hints that would lead to various small 'treasures'. She is a great swimmer as all sea dragons are, she has the speed and the grace to make a good hunter.
Weaknesses: She is speedy, but she isn't as strong as some of the other hatchlings would be. Not a strong flyer outside of the water, has yet to learn control of her breath power.

General Appearance
Height: 9'
Scales: Her scales are primarily a light blue in color, a gradient of green to yellow tops her skull. Her underbelly being all yellow, with yellow/orange circles patterned her wings.
Eyes: Amber
Appearance: Vireo looks like your typical eastern dragon. Four legs and a pair of wings. Yet her feet are webbed for swimming, a pair of horns crest her skull patterned to look like coral or seaweed, down her back and to her tail. Similar to the water dragon seahorses. The only apparel she wears is a bag fashioned from seaweed over her shoulders so she can place whatever trinket she finds.

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: Seawings
Inheritance: Purebred
Family: She does not know her parents.
Mate: N/A
Hatchlings: N/A

Skills and Abilities
Special Abilities: Vireo can lure prey to her when she sings. Yet so far it has only been able to work under the water, and only on fish.
Combat Style: She has no combat training officially, so she can only use her base instincts, so her claws and teeth.

Background
History: (I'm new so I will kinda keep it brief and short till I get a better handle on lore and such.) Vireo hatched alone in a Sea Wing nursery, her parents either died or simply did not want her. she was left in their talons. They were kind and loving caretakers, teaching her to hunt, sing, and the history of what she needed to know. Vireo loved them of course, but it felt like she was missing something. Whenever she could she would slip out under their noses and explore the city and nearby reef. Searching for.. well she didn't even know.
RP Sample: Amber eyes widen in delight, followed by a sharp cry of glee. Hidden within one of the many crevices she had explored today, was a rock. Now to the normal dragon it would be nothing of notice. But to Vireo, it was gold.

Sticking her head in the crevice she snatched it in her jaws, unable to reach it with her talons and floated back, resting on one of the large sponges behind her to examine her prize. It was a pretty rock, nothing special about it minus what looked like a few pink or red stripes running through it like veins. Turning it over in her talons she sighed, tossing it. It had looked better in the crevice.

Kicking off the sponge she swam leisurely over the corals occasionally doing a few graceful circles. The tendrils that hung off her like seaweed making the move look like she was nearly ribbon dancing. She paused as her shadow passed over another crevice. Hidden between two coral shelves. Ducking her head down she swam below, her nose sticking itself in the hole as she attempted to squeeze through, only to be met with a very un-amused eel.

The eel snapped at her nose biting into empty water, Vireo already managing to pull her head back. Talons digging into the rock face to keep herself anchored there she snapped back. Missing to allow the eel to retreat within. Huffing, bubbles floating lazily to the surface from her mouth, she headed back home. This trip had been a waste.
Vireo
Vireo

Female Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Vireo Empty Re: Vireo

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:08 pm

Welcome to DRF! I'm Baldirak and I'll be reviewing your app!

*A couple minutes later*

This app looks good and I don't see anything that needs to be changed. So... APPROVED! Go forth and role-play young SeaWing! Just watch out for those Monsters!
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:40 pm

Congratulations! It's rare that a new person gets approved without needing to edit anything.
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum