Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Don't get the wrong idea! I don't like you or anything. . . (Molpadia, Beowulf) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Don't get the wrong idea! I don't like you or anything. . . (Molpadia, Beowulf) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Don't get the wrong idea! I don't like you or anything. . . (Molpadia, Beowulf)

2 posters

Go down

Don't get the wrong idea! I don't like you or anything. . . (Molpadia, Beowulf) Empty Don't get the wrong idea! I don't like you or anything. . . (Molpadia, Beowulf)

Post by Beowulf Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:27 pm

On the night Molpadia and Beowulf parted ways, Beowulf didn't feel too right. He wasn't sick, nor was he depressed. After her departure the man got a chance to feed his children on his own, which was something he didn't get to do often, and he saw it as a sort of bonding between father and daughters. That always brightened up his day.

Things still didn't feel right, though. How strange was it? To feel things for someone you only knew for a few hours? Beowulf couldn't deny it to himself any longer. He didn't just think that Molpadia was a good combatant, nor did he only consider her as a good potential friend. What guy would get a crush on a lady he met that day? Molpadia really was a gorgeous little thing. . . Who couldn't admire her?

These foolish feelings are what caused Beowulf to go to the Gynaikes. That was where Molpadia lived, right? It was two weeks after their parting when Beowulf decided to head over there, and the only thing the Ebony Warrior was reluctant about was leaving his children, as he always was. All he could do was sigh, and give each of them a tender kiss on their foreheads, promising he will return soon, even though he knew that they couldn't understand the words coming from his lips. He didn't need to ask the innkeeper to take care of them. . . She already knew what to do. As long as Beowulf deposited extra pay for her leaving her counter every now and then to check on the babies and pets, they didn't have to share words. When Beowulf started to pay less is when he couldn't travel off assured that his children will be taken well care of.

It took him quite a number of days to travel to Gynaikes, but Beowulf hoped that it would be worth it. The Ebony Warrior wandered over to a nearby woman.

"Do you know Molpadia?" he asked her. "I am looking for her."
Beowulf
Beowulf
Human

Male Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Don't get the wrong idea! I don't like you or anything. . . (Molpadia, Beowulf) Empty Re: Don't get the wrong idea! I don't like you or anything. . . (Molpadia, Beowulf)

Post by Molpadia Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:18 pm

It had been two weeks of torture for her. Now she wanted nothing more to travel to Kryo and see Beowulf. Sadly, she was told to rest by everyone in Gynaikes. Ra, being her mother, was most the most anxious about her daughter. Her poor baby was experiencing heart ache for the first time in a long time. She
remembered the first time Paddie ever had a boyfriend. Mol was rather young at the prime age of ten when her 'boyfriend' dumped her. Ra nearly killed the pitiful fool. Now she watched in despair as that same girl, now a woman fell apart over love.

After weeks of doing nothing. Molpadia finally decided to walk around the town. Putting on normal clothes, that showed off her body more than they really needed to, she walked into the village of Gynaikes. It was a really beautiful day out, the sun was high in the sky beaming on the residents that inhabited the village. She decided that she would walk around a bit, enjoy the sun and possibly go on a hunt. What she really was doing was trying to get him out of her mind. Trying to cure herself of his disease.

The sun felt nice on her skin. As if it was an old friend comforting her helping her forget and move on with her life. Taking in the sights, she was shocked just how much life had changed since she was cooped up in her room. It was a pleasant surprise none the less. Children were of play, people working and talking. Maybe she would see if anyone needed the works of an assassin or she might just help around town.

Picking up her stride to wander over to a near by shop her eyes caught a glimpse of a familiar looking figure.  As she took in the appearance of the figure her heart sank. It was Beowulf. Dashing inside the nearest open building she wondered what he was doing in Gynaikes. Could he possibly be here for her? She wasn't ready to see him. She blushed look down at herself. There was no way she was going to let him see her in this light. She had to make it home without him noticing her.
Molpadia
Molpadia

Female Cancer Dragon

Back to top Go down

Don't get the wrong idea! I don't like you or anything. . . (Molpadia, Beowulf) Empty Re: Don't get the wrong idea! I don't like you or anything. . . (Molpadia, Beowulf)

Post by Beowulf Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:05 pm

The woman the Ebony Warrior spoke to opened her mouth to reply, but it was then she shut it once again. He could see her eyes catch onto something behind him, and followed it. She then looked up at Beowulf with a raised eyebrow, turned her back to him, and walked away. That caused Beowulf to frown. Molpadia was the only woman from Gynaikes he ever met. . . He supposed that made him think that all ladies from this area would be like her: sly, flirty, yet kind.

Well, at least he had an idea now. Beowulf Zhada turned around, looking out. "Molpadia?" he sighed, frowning. A few people passing flashed him a quizzical glance, but otherwise he saw nothing. He ignored the passerbys. They were none of his business, but a thing the Ebony Warrior had to keep in mind was that here, the women ruled-- Beowulf was merely a lowly male, searching for a woman he wanted to claim as his beloved.
Beowulf
Beowulf
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Molpadia Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:24 pm

When Molpadia dashed into the building the all heads turned to her. With a blush on her face, took in her surroundings noticing she had run into a herb shop. Straightening her posture and looking away to the floor embarrassed that people had seen her in such a state. The shoppers continued back to what they were doing as soon as they realize she was nothing to worry about.

Her heart was still beating a mile a minute. Did he see her? Was he even here for her? Maybe she was hoping to be whisked away by him, to be lost in love. That would never happen. She was an assassin, someone who destroys families. But if her mother could do it maybe she could too? If he was here for her she certainly wasn't going to let him see her dressed the way she was.

Moving to the back of the shop there was an open door. Exiting the shop through the back she thought of a way to get home. She would take to the rooftops. With a tired sigh, she began to scale the building.
Molpadia
Molpadia

Female Cancer Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Beowulf Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:23 pm

All the heads turning in one direction was unusual, and just as Beowulf turned his own head to look at what the others were so captivated by. All that caught his attention was a door of a building, swinging closed as someone entered it. The man reached his hand up to scritch the stubble on his chin, puzzled. Did everyone in Gynaikes act this unusual? First the woman ignored him, and now a strange coincidence in the marketplace. It was all befuddling.

Beowulf rushed through the building, realizing it was a shop by knocking over a piece of pottery. The man staggered. Luckily the shards didn't scratch his feet. . . It was also a blessing that the shopkeeper didn't murder him then and there.

"Gimme a refund, you little punk!" was all the woman sneered, her eyes blazing in hatred. "I spent hours working on that piece!!" Beowulf was only taken aback, but promised he would be back later to pay it and ran out the back of the shop.

It was then he saw her.

"Molpadia!" The Ebony Warrior skidded to a stop to look up at the climbing assassin. "Don't you dare ignore me!! I spent weeks getting here to see ya, yknow!!"
Beowulf
Beowulf
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Molpadia Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:57 pm

Molpadia's heart sank at the sound of his voice. The longing she felt for him grew stronger even though they were a few mere feet apart. Her heart couldn't take much more of this; the never-ending beating of torture that resided in her chest hurt had driven her lovesick. Everything in her body ached, she wanted to express all the feelings that kept rearing their ugly heads that she's felt for the past weeks. He had sent her into a spiraling mess. Never in her life had she felt this strong of feelings before. No man alive was able to do what he had done.

Her head screamed at her to just keep climbing and ignore him since she was going to be embarrassed at the way she looked. While her heart was partially pulling itself to Beo in hopes of him returning the feelings she had kept locked up inside of it. Realizing that he had seen her in such tacky attire made her blush spread. Why couldn't she just disappear from this moment? Biting her lip, she looked down at Beo. Knowing very well he would find her no matter what the Assassin came down.

"Beo, why are you here?" Not able to look at him her gaze was directly on the ground. "I missed you, a lot." She crossed her arms and dug her nails into her skin trying to keep herself in check in order not to burst two weeks worth of pure emotion.
Molpadia
Molpadia

Female Cancer Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Beowulf Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:09 pm

A sigh of relief escaped Beowulf's lips. Finally. . . After all these days. . . It felt like years!! However, it felt strange, seeing Molpadia like this. She seemed so. . . Insecure. She seemed so afraid. The Molpadia Beowulf knew would smirk at danger in the eye. Molpadia was the lass who flirted with danger. So why was she so sad-looking now? It concerned the Ebony Warrior.

"I'm here to see you, of course." Beowulf scoffed as if the answer were obvious. His arms crossed across his tunic, raising an eyebrow as he gazed down at Molpadia. "Well? And what's up with you? Why are you looking so let down?" His tone of voice was sharp, but he had good intentions.

((Sorry for short post, been strugglin with inspiration lateleh)
Beowulf
Beowulf
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Molpadia Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:37 pm

Molpadia felt even smaller under Beo's gaze as they both stood there. Was now the time to confess her feelings to him? He said he came here for her, did that mean he had come to officially claim her heart or to give it back in pieces? It was the first time she's ever really been in love before, all the others were just filling a gap in her heart that was left after the incident. Now here she was not able to face him.

Her eyes slowly moved up to his, "Beo, I..." She trailed off. Shifting her feet and straightening her posture she looked him dead in the eyes and gave the most seductive face she could manage. If she was going to tell him how she really felt about him she was going to give it everything she had. "Beowulf Zhada from Kryo, I Molpadia Rogue from Gynakies, have fallen for you."

(Aww, It's okay. I bet the Jumping Spooder Queen has her mind on other stuff. ;^^)
Molpadia
Molpadia

Female Cancer Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down