Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Jinx  Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Jinx  Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Jinx

5 posters

Go down

Jinx  Empty Jinx

Post by Jinx Sun May 28, 2017 2:33 pm

Jinx  7af55226ec617aa48ac7170b98f6e24f
Type of Character: Dragon
Personal Info
Name: Jinx
Alias: Little Thief
Sexuality: Heterosexual  
Personality: Let's get one thing straight. Jinx is quite the troublemaker! . . . Although, I think we can all agree that is common among most hatchlings these days! It is, however, safe to say that Jinx isn't as bad as others. While others may cause adults to pull their scales out, Jinx only has the ability to get under their pelts(often via stealing cheap yet significant goods, such as food or something sentimental). She doesn't cause trouble to anger people. Rather, it is a selfish desire to amuse herself. She doesn't mind having a partner in crime, but would much rather work alone to receive her own credit for the havoc she caused. She is a lone wolf. . . That is, until her parents step in to bring a stop to it!

Okay, so we have that down. What is she like to other dragons? She doesn't hate nor adore interaction, but she would prefer to be alone. Whenever she is spoken to, however, she will keep her replies short. Even if the friendship progresses, she doesn't ever really turn into a chatterbox. She has her own way of showing admiration and respect, such as giving her interest a token. This token may be something completely random-- an interesting(yet not so special) stone, a fruit, or a flawed gem. Although she may pretend she doesn't care about friendship, she is quick to place her trust in someone and gets heartbroken when she loses a pal. However, her attitude and small amount of chattiness may make it tough for her to gain an ally.

Jinx is also quick to anger. She is easily offended, especially when it comes to her appearance or skills in theft. Chances are she will snap, but the insults are petty. She may call you a pinecone-face or say that you have fish-breath, but she never says anything that may genuinely hurt someone's feelings, such as wishing pain for them or saying that she hates them. However, if she is insulted and angered in front of older dragons such as her parents or adults, she will most likely stay quiet in order to avoid getting in trouble.

Speaking of adults! Jinx actually looks up to older dragons. This may be the Tribe Leader, Lieutenant, or maybe just a Guardian or Tracker that she thinks is totally awesome! Mind you, she doesn't think of her parents as 'cool' though. She's your typical kiddo who thinks that her guardians are lame and boring and just read books all day. Other dragons, though! She can get kind of stalkerish for dragons she looks up to, and may pester them. Not by stealing, but by refusing to leave them be. Her attitude may completely change around them by trying to act like they do and pretending to like what they like. For example, let's say this Tracker likes pineapple. Jinx hates pineapple. However, she will pretend to enjoy eating it to get the Tracker to like her more. She also tries her best to look just as cool as they are, so she often refrains from crying. She tries her best not to steal around them either, but may be a thief just to get them something neat. If Jinx happens to disappoint her idol, she will often beg for their forgiveness or try to make it up to them.

This little dragon is also quite fickle. However may obsessed she may be with the dragon she looks up to, she can change her mind and forget about them as soon as she sees someone who she believes to be way more rad. This also makes her indecisive. Sometimes she can't decide what she may want to do but change her mind at the last moment. Depending on the choice she made, she may regret or be happy about what she chose hours or days after her decision. If something just may happen to disappoint her, there is the chance she will throw a temper tantrum, which is a nice entree of screeching and an appetizing side of stomping feet. That sounds fun, doesn't it?

Fears:
~Disappointing her idol, whoever that may be at the moment 
~Scary stories
~Death or severe pain
~Thunder and lightning
Strengths:
~Thievery, but only at smaller and less valuable goods such as food, flawed gemstones, and poorly made jewelry since these have a less likely chance of their absences being noticed and are often less protected. For example, a diamond ring may be locked up in a case while a ring of artificial silver and gems won't be as defended.
~Pretending to be innocent by acting cute and/or ditzy
~Speechcraft. Jinx is good at begging and persuading but only for small things like asking for a treat or permission to play at a certain place. She can't persuade others to, like, murder someone else.
~Being quiet
Weaknesses:
~When Jinx gets outraged, she can make brash decisions that she may regret later.
~Jinx gets really scared if one threatens to tattle on her by telling her parents or her idol. In this case, she is quick to do whatever the dragon wants.
~Jinx is not good at reading and can only read simple words.
~Jinx is small, so bigger dragons may find it easy to harm her if they please.
~Jinx can't fly yet.
~The glow-in-the-dark scales that Jinx possesses may give away her hiding spot if she happens to be hiding in dark areas.
~Jinx's claws are still growing, so they don't do much damage.

General Appearance
Height: 5 feet
Scales: Smooth. Jinx even sometimes appears to be scaleless. The scales are light green, but her back, top of her head, and a bit of her forearms and thighs have a lavender tint. Goldish-silver scales that glow in the dark fleck some parts of her body.
Eyes: Black with white irises
Appearance: Jinx is a small and slim dragon who possesses a long tail and limbs. Her tail is longer than the rest of her body and has a pale yellow rope-like design wrapping around that is somehow a piece of herself. The rope droops down at the end of Jinx's tail, making a second tailtip that is like an orb of light. A similar rope is at her neck, but doesn't ever reach her head. Her head is diamond-shaped that has a few smooth ridges around the beginning of the neck that are a shade darker than the green color of her scales. They are short and end in stubs. Jinx's head has two fins at the top that are purplish yet slightly transparent. Her ears are deer-like and are rimmed with a lighter and more bright shade of green.

Jinx's wings are unique and different than other dragons'. They are shaped like those of a butterfly and are quite large and the same purple shade of the fins atop her head. They are also slightly transparent.

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: SkyWing
Inheritance: Jinx is mostly of SkyWing descent, but there is a very tiny drop of SeaWing blood in her veins. The exact percentage is 98% SkyWing and 2% SeaWing.This isn't really obvious, but it explains the two fins on her head and the purple shade of some of her scales.
Family: Jasmine (mother, NPC), Jin (father, NPC). These are the two notable family members, although it is certain that Jinx has a handful of insignificant aunts, uncles, and cousins.
Mate: None at the moment
Hatchlings: None at the moment

Skills and Abilities
Special Abilities:
The Force: I thought it would be kind of lighthearted to throw in a Star Wars reference!! This ability is very weak for now, but it works about the same as a powerful gust of wind, except it can only come out in a bark rather than like a plume of flame. With a bark, a small wave of force runs over whatever-- or whoever --the victim is. It is weak right now, but it is only strong enough to maybe make an older dragon flinch, but that's it. Hatchlings her size may trip. The only thing Jinx can kill is probably smaller animals like mice or snakes. This also leaves her with a sore throat, so she can only do this about once every two posts.
Combat Style: Jinx never backs down from a fight!! Especially in front of her idol. She would use The Force, and if that doesn't work, she'll try to scratch the opponent. Her paws are tiny, so she won't do much damage at all.

Background
History: Jinx was born to two SkyWings named Jin and Jasmine. Strangely she was a single child and didn't come in a batch, but that didn't make her any more or less special than the other hatchlings.
RP Sample: This is Rylatha, making a new dragon to start out with for my return. Smile

Last edited by Jinx on Mon May 29, 2017 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jinx
SkyWing Hatchling
SkyWing Hatchling

Female Posts : 10
Location : I am currently fangirling over countless adult dragons whom I find awesome.

Back to top Go down

Jinx  Empty Re: Jinx

Post by Wake Sun May 28, 2017 5:41 pm

Sounds like Cyclone and Typhoon would get along with her.
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx Sun May 28, 2017 7:18 pm

I just looked at their characters. Creatively made, I must say!! If they end up meeting, it will certainly be an interesting interaction. Smile

Jinx
SkyWing Hatchling
SkyWing Hatchling

Location : I am currently fangirling over countless adult dragons whom I find awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagramour Sun May 28, 2017 9:21 pm

All I can think when I see The Force ability is, "FUS RO DAH!"

Sagramour

Male Posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx Mon May 29, 2017 7:29 am

Haha! That was actually my inspiration. Smile

Jinx
SkyWing Hatchling
SkyWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Mon May 29, 2017 12:36 pm

Approved, unless said otherwise.
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon May 29, 2017 12:46 pm

Ry-Bear <3 Need you to elaborate just a tiny bit on your special ability. You said it works like firebreath, but it sounds like it's air? Also, while it's clear there's not much SeaWing blood in there, could you put the exact percentage of SkyWing and SeaWing inheritance?

P.S. Bonus points for Star Wars reference!
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx Mon May 29, 2017 1:00 pm

Certainly! Edited. Smile

Jinx
SkyWing Hatchling
SkyWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon May 29, 2017 1:38 pm

Now we're approved. And good work, Bass. Bonus points for you as well.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down