Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Dionysia, The Pale Beast Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Dionysia, The Pale Beast Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Dionysia, The Pale Beast

3 posters

Go down

Dionysia, The Pale Beast Empty Dionysia, The Pale Beast

Post by Dionysia Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:06 pm

Dionysia, The Pale Beast Dionys10
Although not my ideal photo, it's something that is of in similarity to her description.
Type of Character: Dragon
Personal Info
Name: Dionysia
Alias: Dion
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality: With a phlegmatic disposition she upholds a stoic appearance. Laconic, the beast speaks very little unwilling to fully express herself within the midst of those whom she knows very little or even display a sourness in the presence of strangers. However, once trust has been well earned the creature is possessive in nature, the thought of close friends off with others sends a cold prickle throughout her solar plexus. Nevertheless Dionysia will forever devote herself into those she cherishes the most, vowing to lay her life down if such is required of her.
Fears: Bathophobia, Philophobia
Strengths: Agility, areal combat
Weaknesses: Separation, ground combat, swimming, scarring that provide easy targets in battle

General Appearance
Height: 25ft
Scales: Glistening smooth white scales line her bodice. Subtle rosy pigment rimming her eyes, nose and the joints of her limbs. Although soft to the touch, they are extremely hard making perfect armour which proves hard to pierce.
Eyes: Sclera's are solid onyx, the iris a milky blue whilst the rounded pupil itself is white
Appearance: Dionysia's anatomy is slender and lengthy, neck lean upholding flexibility. Her visage and snout is sleek with subtle ridges protruding along the top of her muzzle, her chin has grown a few small spikes. At the top of her skull on either side is elongated white antlers resembling her Chinese lineage. An array of spines starting from the base of her cranium ride all the way down to the end of her tail, they can either lay flat against her figure or flare upon will. Her wings are her power, their base begins as scales before gradually growing white feathers that blanket the pair of appendages. Tuffs of silky white fibers have sprouted at the wrists of her four limbs adding the elegant appearance Dionysia upholds. But she is marred, gnarled pink scars etch into the right side of her visage narrowly grazing just beneath her ocular. Chest and shoulders too have been etched in massive scars, bright against the contrast of her pale scales.

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: Currently without
Inheritance: Purebred Skywing
Family: Long forgotten
Mate: No beloved
Hatchlings: Spawned no eggs

Skills and Abilities
Special Abilities: Thick fog seeps from Dionysia's mouth enabling visibly to be reduced. This provides stealth attacks in combat or hunting. It can last for 15 seconds in total before dispersing.
Combat Style: She flies above most using the sun as her shield before dive bombing on her foes. Skilled at areal maneuvering, she uses agility to twist and spin in order to gain the upper hand.

Background
History: WIP
RP Sample: Mandible unhinged, gaping as a yawn seeped past the powerful jaws which had ultimately publicized elongated fangs that protruded forth from healthy gums. Their yellowing surface glazed in a thick layer of heated sputum which had recently been applied by a prior swipe of her soft muscle within before they fell shut. Nostrils expanded, flaring to expel a snort to bothersome flies humming amongst her nares. Their petit bodies and limbs tickling the ridges of her nose causing labiums to elevate revealing the irritation that begun to stir. The beast was in the midst of relaxation, her pale anatomy delicately strewn upon the hard masonry of the Cliffside; soaking up the suns rays that beat down upon the Earth. Lengthy empennage curled around her hind appendages, it's tip flicking against the stone sending pebbles in her wake. The sudden prick of nips of hungry flies amongst her scar tissue sent her head to crane sharply, bending to bring her skull towards the sensations that danced against her left shoulder. Another snort would emerge from her passages, knocking the insects away.

To no avail, her eerie gaze flicked to the small flies eager to return. Her snort had done nothing. Perhaps it relaxation time was over for the time being. Esophagus reverberated with a low groan as the pale beast would hoist it's weight to all four limbs before fully extending her feathered wings outwards from her physique. The stretch eliciting quiet clicks and pops as her bones shifted within her, a sudden chill of delight snaking its way through the entire length of her protoplasm. Elevating her wings, they came down with a few beats stirring dust and debris from the stone surface. Claws curling over the lip of the jutting stone, her body coiled before launching forwards enabling herself to fully free fall. The beast gained immediate speed as gravity eagerly hauled the falling weight downwards, flooding it's belly with nothing more than sheer excitement and delight. Briefly before impact was made her wings extended, her column craning upwards her frontal limbs scraping at the air hoisting the upper region of her body upwards causing her to reduce speed nearly immediately. Another beat of her titanic extremities she was aloft, soaring through the air. Gusts of wind grazed against Dionysia's scales, caressing her feathers.

The air was her home, her sanctuary that seemingly never ended. It was her freedom. It belonged to the beast as she belonged to it. Unhinging the mandible once more coaxing forth a rumble from the depths of her chassis. As it expelled over the surface of her tongue, a bellowing roar pierced the air the very noise sending vibrations to skitter along her scaled neck.

Last edited by Dionysia on Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dionysia
Dionysia

Female Posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Dionysia, The Pale Beast Empty Re: Dionysia, The Pale Beast

Post by Bassasail Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:20 pm

I dont see anything wrong with the app, I will say you need an rp sample though so others can see how you rp.
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:39 am

I dont see anything wrong with the app, I will say you need an rp sample though so others can see how you rp.
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dionysia Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:02 am

Bassasail wrote:I dont see anything wrong with the app, I will say you need an rp sample though so others can see how you rp.

Of course! I'll write one up today once I obtain more time. Please let me know if there is anything else that I need to edit at all and I'll do so as soon as I can.
Dionysia
Dionysia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dionysia Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:11 pm

Completed~
Dionysia
Dionysia

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:20 pm

Aight, you should be good to go unless the other staff have anything else.
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dionysia Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:28 pm

Wonderful, thank you.
Dionysia
Dionysia

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:58 pm

One thing that could use a bit of clarification, how is separation a weakness?
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Dionysia Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:25 pm

Separation anxiety, basically. Once close bonds form and they happen to part in some shape or form it hits her hard. Eats away at her.

If one believes it still doesn't fit well I can edit it to something else.
Dionysia
Dionysia

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:04 pm

Okay. And no, you're good.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog