Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

EarthWing Ranks Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

EarthWing Ranks Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

EarthWing Ranks

3 posters

Go down

EarthWing Ranks Empty EarthWing Ranks

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:33 am

Regular Ranks:

Healer: An EarthWing who specializes in mending wounds and treating illnesses. They have a vast knowledge of herbs and their uses, be they good or bad, making them the best Healers of any tribe. Some have the ability to use mud to heal wounds--a natural EarthWing ability--on all species, making them sought after by all citizens of the Twilight Imperium. All Healer trainees learn to identify herbs and their uses, and how to treat minor injuries and ailments. Once these have been mastered, a trainee may go through additional training to learn the more advanced areas of Healing, if they so choose.

Acid Guardian: These are the first line of defense for the EarthWings. Acid Guardians are trained to fight and specialize in using acid to deter enemies; their acid is more potent than other EarthWIngs. Acid Guardian trainees learn to fight and are taught combat styles that make the best use of their acid breath.  

Tracker: While most tribes' trackers are stealthy and even serve as assassins, EarthWings don't have that luxury, being the biggest species. EarthWing Trackers are primarily hunters, gathering food for the Wise Ones and anyone else who can't hunt for themselves. Tracker Trainees learn only how to avoid becoming prey themselves, focusing on evading enemies rather than facing them head-on.

Boulder Guardian: These Guardians specialize in using the earth to defend  weak points. They raise strong walls of earth up to 200ft tall and 100ft wide to allow time for retreats or to give the Acid Guardians time to regroup. Either from a distance or behind a wall, they like to fling boulders at their enemies. Boulder Guardians tend to have a bulkier build and armor plating.

Guardian: The regular Guardians. They primarily patrol the borders and alert the tribe to potential threats. While they don't have a specialization like the Acid and Boulder Guardians, they are trained to fight and use their own unique skills to aid in battle. While the Acid and Boulder Guardians fend off enemies, the regular Guardian will help Citizens escape.

Citizen: They make up the bulk of the EarthWing population. Having no responsibility within the tribe, they are free to do and go wherever they want.

Wise Ones: The elderly of the tribe and a source of wisdom. They live the rest of their lives in comfort, surrounded by family, or left alone--whatever they prefer. A Healer trainee is usually assigned to care for a Wise One as part of their training. A dragon may become a Wise One if they suffer an illness or injury that leaves them permanently unable to contribute to the tribe.

High Ranks:
Twilight Sentinels: There are three, each the second (the final being the Semi-gods) and strongest (mortal) line of defense for the Twilight Spire; if the Guardians fall they are summoned. The Earth Sentinel patrols and protects the EarthWing lands and holds authority over the Guardians. Earth Sentinels specialize in using the earth to destroy. Earthquakes disorient and distract grounded enemies. Great pillars are raised to intimidate and crush any too slow--or unable-- to get out of the way, provide obstacles for airborne enemies--or cover for allies. They use every ability they have to keep enemies at bay. While armor is not typically worn by Dragons, as it is impractical and hinders flight--which is bad for a slow flying species--the Earth Sentinels wear helmets. Some may wear clubed tail guards. All three Sentinels have exceptional combat skills and were trained together. They captialize on each other's strengths and, when working together, are a devestating force.

Scholar: Keeper of the library, the Scholar records EarthWing history and preserves artifacts for future generations to appreciate. Anyone looking to study the ins and outs of their rank or simply learn more about EarthWings, need only to visit the Scholar.

Head Healer: This Healer is the best there is, able to treat practically anything. Because of their vast knowledge, it is typically the Head Healer who trains new Healers.

Royal Guard: This EarthWing's sole purpose is to protect the royal family, specifically the king. They are always with him, unless he says otherwise. It's said that a Royal Guard who outlives the king or queen didn't do their job.

Advisor: The advisor does just what the name implies. They give advice to the king when he is in need of it... and even when he doesn't think he needs it.

To apply for a High Rank, fill out this application and post it below:

1. Activity level (For the site overall, not just the character you are applying with)
2. Rank you're applying for
3. Character that will be receiving the rank
4. Why this character would be a good fit for the rank
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

EarthWing Ranks Empty Re: EarthWing Ranks

Post by Ragnarock Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:53 pm

Activity: Overall I'm pretty active. I pop on and off and start/join topics I'm interested. Sometimes I disappear for a few days before returning, whether it's because of tiredness or stuff going on. So 75% of the time I'm pretty active.
Character: Ragnarok

Why: With his background/history, Ragnarok is no stranger to war, nor is he a stranger to intelligent or short sighted rulers. He's very wise and pays attention to both small and large details, the whole picture instead of the big or small picture. He gives respect but doesn't necessarily care if he receives it back, Ragnarok tends to be civil and quite pleasant toward others (regardless of their attitudes) despite his disturbing appearance. Due to his background, Ragnarok is quite knowledgeable of combat situations and has a basic idea of how to deal with other rulers in conflicting times; all the while giving advice to his leader regardless if they need or not. Ragnarok is fair but firm, wanting to keep an authoritive yet level headed posture.
Ragnarock
Ragnarock
EarthWing Adviser
EarthWing Adviser

Male Posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:27 pm

Approved. Ragnarock is now a Royal Advisor to Baldirak. Your app will be moved so you can make the appropriate edits.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:04 pm

Activity: So far I would say I've been pretty active, on the site and the Discord side of things and I'm still looking for more stuff to do. If I do get busy with extra stuff I'll notify everyone, most likely on Discord
Character: Neltharion
Why: Neltharion already has a love for artifacts and knowledge and would always be up for the task of researching and advancing the knowledge and power of the Twilight Imperium. He also has quite some experience in artifact hunting which could increase the amount of useful tools that the Imperium could use. There is also a possibility for some grand plans, like creating a center of knowledge so that every Earthwing could gain more knowledge more easily.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:52 pm

Approved.Your app will be moved for edits.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down