Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

All that For Naught  (Open to All) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

All that For Naught  (Open to All) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

All that For Naught (Open to All)

+2
Atarijor XVI
Daybreak Euphoria
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

All that For Naught  (Open to All) - Page 2 Empty All that For Naught (Open to All)

Post by Daybreak Euphoria Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

Fractera dragged her sack full of discarded trinkets along the grass blanketed in morning dew. She had been up since sunrise looking for interesting items left on the ground. The branches above her occasionally dripped ice as they very slowly melted from the suns gentle rays. She let out a frosty sigh. The sack was a little bit too full; well, 'a little' was an understatement. Her claws were getting sore, and she didn't think she could fly with such a heavy weight all the way back to her cave. Fractera found many interesting things in today's bunch; a small rusted human pair of glasses, a piece of yellow broken glass and much, much, much, much, more... Well, you get the idea. She was hoping she could bring them all back, but was immensely tired. "I can... try to fly.." she mumbled to herself.
Fractera didn't think twice before lifting off the ground. She flapped her wings as hard as she could whilst clutching the sack tightly in her claws. And with another thrust of her wings, a ripping sound could be heard. Every item in the sack escaped through a large hole, falling to the forest floor, one by one. Fractera let out a cry of distress as she threw away the sack and descended towards the ground.
It seems everything had been scattered across the floors of the snow capped forest. "Please don't tell me I dragged all that for nothing..." she wailed. Fractera searched the ground for a while and sat down beside a large boulder.  Her tail curled up in frustration as she fiddled with her claws. She lay there for a bit before failing to keep awake. Abruptly falling asleep, her head leaned against the boulder, snoring loudly.

Last edited by Daybreak Euphoria on Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Daybreak Euphoria
Daybreak Euphoria
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Posts : 67

http://gmail.com

Back to top Go down

All that For Naught  (Open to All) - Page 2 Empty Re: All that For Naught (Open to All)

Post by Sagramour Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:32 am

While wandering around, possibly a little too close to IceWing borders, Sagramour spots a couple of dragons. There seems to be an IceWing and a SeaWing/SkyWing hybrid. He wonders to himself, "What could an IceWing and a SeaWing be doing on the IceWing border? That IceWing looks panicked. Maybe we should try and help. We could do with a bit of social interaction."
He decides to land nearby and walk up to the pair quietly from the treeline. He shouts to them from the edge of the treeline, "Hey, what are you two doing? Are you alright?"
Sagramour continues to move foreward until he's close enough to speak in a normal voice.

Sagramour

Male Posts : 36

Back to top Go down

All that For Naught  (Open to All) - Page 2 Empty Re: All that For Naught (Open to All)

Post by Daybreak Euphoria Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:35 am

Fractera stopped her panicking to see yet another Dragon. Today was certainly eventful; meeting a captured Wyvern, a rogue Wyvern and what seemed to be some sort of Nightwing hybrid Dragon all in one day.
Fractera then continued to panic. "Have you seen an Icewing Wyvern? Do you know any Icewing Wyverns?!" she rambled on. Great. Now everyone thinks you're crazy. she thought, mentally facepalming herself.

Fractera adjusted herself and tried to speak properly. "Um.. what is a.. Nightwing such as yourself doing in Icewing territory..?". She needed to find Atarijor, but didn't want to seem impolite.
Daybreak Euphoria
Daybreak Euphoria
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:48 am

Wake tried his best to comfort the Icewing, though it was clear that he was just as worried."Hey, calm down.... I just realized I don't know your name. We'll find him." The wyvern then looked around until the new dragon spoke up. "We're looking for an Icewing wyvern. He just escaped from humans, and was just here, but he's roamed off." Wake then turned, looking where the larger wyvern was. He then found what he was looking for. "Hey. Tracks."

Last edited by Wake on Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagramour Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:43 am

"Um... no, I don't think I've seen any IceWing Wyverns. I could help you look if you want." As he's talking he's thinking to himself, "What could be so important about this Wyvern, and how was a dragon, of all things, captured by scavengers?" Sagramour turns and looks at the tracks, and then he remembers something. He hasn't introduced himself. "I'm Sagramour by the way," he says.

Sagramour

Back to top Go down

Post by Despair Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:21 am

An icy day. What does that statement make one think about? The IceWings, of course. A confused bunch of prideful and powerful dragons that seemed to just of crumbled since their last leadership. For a group with so much potential, it truly was a shame to see them in a state like this. She wanted to empower them, make comrades. Comrades that could help her with her plans. And thus, she traveled far and wide just to observe the territory and who all may trek in such hazardous temperatures.

Hidden in a snow-covered pine was the crude dragonness, beautiful, but crude. She had blood red eyes and scales so black it was like the representation of Nimbus's hell. But, it had a charm to it. For the most part, she had only been observing this stranger collecting what seemed like notable items in the snow all morning. She said nothing, did nothing, and only watched. But what really captured her interest was the sudden arrival of the other dragons. A sneer cracked Despair's face, she never really came off as trusting, but that's just how she expresses herself.

She slid down the shaft of the pine and creeped over to the group, listening attentively. It was only after the last one spoke that she interjected, "Are you all IceWings? Could you help me? I seemed to have strayed too far from the NightWings. Perhaps you all could provide me company?" She would smile a weary smile. But frankly, she needed to establish relationships with any and all dragons she comes across.
Despair
Despair

Female Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Atarijor XVI Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:26 am

The deer ran away. Atarijor hadn't done anything, hadn't moved... but the deer bolted. The Wyvern stood and started to head back to where the Dragon and other Wyvern was. But as he got closer, he heard other voices. More Dragons? Atar whimpered; he must have done something wrong for all these Dragons to keep showing up. Before he got close enough to be spotted, the Wyvern turned back around and went further into the forest, going in a different direction than last time. He wondered if maybe his masters had sent these Dragons, these gladiators, to retrive him, maybe teach him a lesson for running away. The thought terrified Atarijor. No longer was he worried about filling his belly; he was used to not having food. Now he worried about getting recaptured.
Atarijor XVI
Atarijor XVI
IceWing Healer
IceWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:08 pm

Wake looked up at Sagramour. I can't speak for her, but I think more eyes is a good thing. Oh! And I'm Wake." Wake just realized how short he was in the group. The other wyvern wasn't much taller, though the former captive was larger then the bipedal wyvern, and the other Icewing as close to his height.

Wake was about to follow the tracks, but then heard the new dragon came up. His horns frilled out and he turned to face the new comer. As he listened, he didn't quiet trust her. There was just...something off. Yet, at the same time, she seemed to be friendly. He moved close the Fractera, acting frightened. "Do I look like an Icewing?"He then whisper to the Icewing, still trying to look like he was scared of the new dragoness.
What Wake said.:
Wake then turned to the tracks, and began to listen carefully. He could hear a faint crunching in the snow. He had a good idea of what the wyvern was doing. While he had never seen it in the Rouge colonies he'd pass through, he had been told by others that dragons and wyverns weren't seen a equal by many humans. He didn't know why.
((I'm going to assume wake would know Fractera's name by now.))
"Fractera. I think he may be a bit scared. I can hear something big heading deeper into the woods.
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daybreak Euphoria Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:54 pm

"S-something big? Like Atarijor? I'm sure if he was scared he would've stayed with us..." Fractera also noticed she hadn't introduced herself either. "Ah! I'm sure that Wake knows already, but my name is Fractera. I don't even think Atarijor knows that by now..." she realized, scratching the back of her head.

Fractera turns to the dragoness Nightwing that had just spoke. "If you're looking for Icewings, you've come on the wrong day, i'm afraid.. There's only two actual Icewings here". Fractera nodded when Wake whispered to her. She wondered why a Nightwing would be looking for Icewings. The Nightwing Dragoness had a sinister vibe about her. She decided to keep an eye on the Nightwing, seeing as Wake had grown suspicious as well.
Daybreak Euphoria
Daybreak Euphoria
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagramour Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:45 pm

"What's with you two? It's not like she's a soldier or anything. Are you?", he asks awkwardly. He thinks to himself, "There are quite a few more dragons out here than I was expecting. Maybe something's going on." He quickly glances around the surrounding area looking for any other signs of IceWing activity. His mind immediately starts thinking about what could happen if a group of NightWings talking with IceWings were seen by an IceWing border patrol. Of course, he doesn't really know if the IceWings even have border patrols.

Sagramour

Back to top Go down

Post by Daybreak Euphoria Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:34 pm

Fractera shook off her suspicion. Perhaps she really was just a lost Nightwing... perhaps.  However, Sagramour didn't change her mind on the other Dragoness. Her watch on the Nightwing stayed sharp. Realizing that she had forgotten of Atar wandering off, decided to seek him out again.

"I really have to find my.. friend. Please excuse me..." she said politely. Fractera walked into the woods in search of Atarijor.

The Icewing left the other Dragons to find the Wyvern. He couldn't have gotten far; but he certainly didn't return for a while. "A-Atarijor! Where are you going? D-did you find food yet?" she yelled, hoping he might hear. She began to think that he wasn't after food anymore. Did he decide to run away? Fractera felt a sinking feeling of loneliness. Had she not helped him at all? Every step she took became faster. Was he captured again? She didn't want to let that happen and soared into the sky, hoping to find him in the air.
Daybreak Euphoria
Daybreak Euphoria
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Despair Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:20 am

Despair could feel all of their icy eyes on her own. It was quite uncomfortable. No wonder IceWings were isolationists, they all seem xenophobic. Despair would sigh at the thought and continue to listen in on the group of brutes and dragonnesses carefully. It wasn't anything special, and neither were the IceWings. Again, such a pity it was to see such a group with lots of potential waste time chatting and collecting insignificant rocks in the snow. The silliness almost made her cringe.

Despair would only reply to the group with facial expressions and sighs of disappointment before once again giving her two cents, "I see, I see. Interesting. I am Despair, of the NightWings, if you hadn't noticed already. Frankly, it's hard to explore when you have a poor sense of direction. You get lost in the adventure and end up in places you've never seen before. Isn't that just crazy? I think it is, anyway, to wander about so far that you're in the snowy mountains!" Despair laughed a plausible but fake laugh, too suspicious of the others' suspicions to truly be hearty.
Despair
Despair

Female Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:27 pm

Wake listen to the Nightwing, no longer acting frightened. He began to notice that she seemed to have trouble talking to others. Not shy, just not use to it. But he began to think that may she was telling the truth. The the wyvern heard Fractera, and quickly followed her, easily keeping pace with the dragon. He knew how humans could be, and really didn't want the othe wyvern, Atarijor apparently, to get caught again. "Come on Atarijor. We aren't trying to hurt you and there isn't a human for miles."
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagramour Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:44 pm

Sagramour says, "Well, I said I would help them look for an IceWing wyvern that might be nearby. Apparently one named Atarijor." He takes to the air slightly behind the other two dragons. With a few beats of his wings he has caught up. "So, what's this missing wyvern of yours look like? Any clues as to what to be looking for?" Feeling the cool, dry wind on his scales is calming and quite enjoyable. He knows that after too long of flying in a cold dry wind he will eventually get tired. It's similar to the nighttime weather near his cave and reminds him of sleep.

Sagramour

Back to top Go down

Post by Atarijor XVI Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:54 am

((Wake has seen a Rogue colony?))

Atarijor heard voices behind him; the Dragons were getting closer. He had to go faster... but he couldn't. Atar had broken one of the fingers on his left arm and couldn't move very fast. So instead he'd fly. The Wyvern took to the air, glad he had lived among the IceWings long enough to learn how to fly. And that he hadn't been a captive again long enough to forget or lose the ability. He tried to stay low in case there were any Dragons in the air.

Atarijor XVI
Atarijor XVI
IceWing Healer
IceWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daybreak Euphoria Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:44 pm

Fractera was gliding swiftly,still searching for the runaway Wyvern. She tilted her gaze below and gasped in surprise. She saw the Wyvern, and flew to him, still in the air. Fractera was now behind him, hoping she wouldn't be seen. If she startled him, he would run away again. So for some time, she remained silent, still gliding behind him.
Daybreak Euphoria
Daybreak Euphoria
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:09 pm

Wake sees Fractera dive, and soon after spots Atarijor. The wyvern then turns to Sagramour. "We should hang back and let Fractera talk to him. She should be able to calm him down. Just look. He's scared. Can't say I blame him either."
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagramour Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:26 pm

Sagramour spots Fractera and Atarijor, and he turns to nod in agreement. He says, "Maybe we should follow them just so we don't lose them, but stay at a distance behind them so he won't be startled again. I wonder how he managed to get captured by humans. It must have been traps or something." He slows his speed and flies upward to stay out of sight of Atarijor. "What could the humans have done to inspire such fear in a dragon?", he thinks to himself...

Sagramour

Back to top Go down

Post by Atarijor XVI Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:55 am

The Wyvern weaved through the trees, looking for a safe place away from the Dragons sent to recapture him. He spotted a cave carved into a mountain and landed there, going inside. Th cave was large and there were two tunnels at the back, leading to slightly smaller chambers. Atarijor went into the left tunnel and hid in the chamber it led to.
Atarijor XVI
Atarijor XVI
IceWing Healer
IceWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:54 pm

Wake shuddered when he heard the word "traps" come out of Sagramour's mouth. He then looked at the larger dragon. "You'd be surprised how crafty they can be." The wyvern then looked down to see Atarjor run into the cave. He just sighed at the sight. "I hope she can get him calmed down.
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagramour Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:29 am

"I hope so too. I wonder what could have caused such fear in a dragon. He seems to even be terrified of us even though we're dragons." He saw Atar enter the cave as well. He said, "Maybe we should land underneath the trees so that he doesn't know we're here. That way we won't interfere."

Sagramour

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:09 am

Wake gave a nod, before landing and looking at the dragon."I don't know. He looked like he was a gladiator before he escaped the humans, so that may have something to do with it."
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2