Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Wings of Fire [[Private for Flames and Nemesis]] - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Wings of Fire [[Private for Flames and Nemesis]] - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Wings of Fire [[Private for Flames and Nemesis]]

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wings of Fire [[Private for Flames and Nemesis]] - Page 2 Empty Wings of Fire [[Private for Flames and Nemesis]]

Post by Nemesis Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:20 am

First topic message reminder :

((I don't believe I remember the exact dialogue we left off at in chatbox, but they were talking about books. I'll just start off where I believe we stopped hehe :3)

Nemesis was quite enchanted by the sight of the semigod's vibrant red scales and shade of bright orange. Like colors of a sunset, which Nemesis liked watching sometimes. Most FireWings had slightly darker colors other than red, like Nemesis herself: her scales were only crimson, like a blood-red with fire flickering down her neck. Also, they both had a spout of fire on their tailtip. One thing they have in common. What did the male FireWing say his name was again? Oh, yeah. Flames. Nemesis forgot things often, so it was kind of face-paw worthy that a citizen of the Tribe forgot the name of one of the leaders. No matter.

Flames had just finished a book, and Nemesis couldn't help but be curious. "What's.... it about..." she said softly.
Nemesis
Nemesis
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Female Posts : 64

Back to top Go down

Wings of Fire [[Private for Flames and Nemesis]] - Page 2 Empty Re: Wings of Fire [[Private for Flames and Nemesis]]

Post by Flames Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:50 am

Flames blushed after her second compliment to his home (Also not a visible one XD) "Well I am the only one who lives here, so I can add whatever I desire and I wont have others to judge me..... Anyways, come in." He replied, walking inside his volcano, holding one of the doors open for her. He already enjoyed her company, as stated before, the only dragon that has been in his volcano that wasn't him, was Tempest and it had always only been tempest, until now.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Wings of Fire [[Private for Flames and Nemesis]] - Page 2 Empty Re: Wings of Fire [[Private for Flames and Nemesis]]

Post by Nemesis Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:42 pm

(Curse you, red scales! XD) Nemesis nodded in understanding, and stepped further in the den. She saw a few books on the shelves that she had read. A few caught her eye, but there was one... "O- Oh! I- I've read this one!!" She grinned excitedly and nodded at a book that had a dark green cover. "It's one of my favorites!" It was a cautionary tale for young dragons: fluffy bunny hops into the woods and gets eaten by a big nasty fox... A warning that dragons must always be aware of their surroundings. "It's my favorite because my parents read it to me as a child...." Nemesis blushed, slightly embarrassed.

((Sorry for short post... Writer's block D: )
Nemesis
Nemesis
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:46 pm

Flames followed her, shutting the door behind him. He watched her carefully as she looked around the room, only because it was his home and the last thing he needed was a mess or disaster to happen. To Flames' surprise, he saw Nemesis eye out one of the books on one of his book shelves. He got a bit nervous, as the only reason he had a children's book like that, was just in case he had hatchlings of his own one day, he was almost prepared for everything in his future life.

He didn't want to tell her that, as it would be quite awkward and maybe even rude if he told a female that he had that book for future hatchlings of his own, but that's only what he thought. "Oh cool, I only have it because... Well I found it in the woods and didn't know where to put it, so I decided to just keep it until someone wanted it." He lied, speaking in a nervous tone.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:31 pm

Nemesis smiled calmly. She was no longer jumpy or skittish. She was happy, even, and that showed itself in her eyes and the way she smiled. For Nem to be really happy for once in a while was quite a sight. It was pretty rare too, but one may think it was completely normal once she got to know someone. It would usually take her longer to warm up to others, but there was something about Flames that made her relaxed. Perhaps it was because he was so relatable to? So similar to Nemesis herself? No matter the reason, the female FireWing wasn't worrying about that now. Her attention was solely on the semigod Flames, whom she was excited to spend time with and learn more about. She thought he was cute too. She wasn't aware of that at the moment though.

"How thoughtful of you," she said, smiling still. "Every book is valuable.. T- To me."
Nemesis
Nemesis
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:07 pm

He smiled warmly at her as she replied, but on the inside he was very nervous. Once again, her presence reminded him of when Nisha was here, and it reminded him how a lot of dragons were confused how he, the semi god was mate less. It bugged him a bit and out of all his biggest thoughts, mates were one of them, knowing that he was getting older and should start getting into relationships. He felt weird thinking about this, Nemesis looked rather cute and lovely to him, making him nervous on the inside every time he looked at her, he was doing great at not showing that on the outside though.

Flames thought for a moment before responding back to her. "Right.... So, is there any sort of thing you want to do? like a game or something?" He asked in a calming manner, but on the inside he wasn't sure if what he asked was good.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Rylatha Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:16 pm

Nemesis kept grinning at Flames. It was odd, for this timid FireWing to suddenly be so outgoing and maybe even a tad excited. Flames' presence was just that comforting, and Nemesis was pretty used to it by now. He's kind of cute, too.

She was surprised at her own thought. Cute? She hadn't ever called a dragon 'cute' before. If she had she wasn't conscious of it, and it kind of unsettled her at first. Cute...? Mating wasn't on Nem's mind often. She'd think about it when dragons mistake her brother as her mate, but never really focused on it. I'll just... G- Go with the flow. See what happens.

"Yea, a game sounds fun," Nemesis said, smiling, even though her grin looked like a nervous one. "What'cha got...?"
Rylatha
Rylatha
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:36 pm

Flames nodded at her reply, glad that she wanted to play a game with her. He also wanted to find a way to get to know her more, so he kept thinking of a game that would allow him to do that. "How does truth or dare sound?" Flames asked, on the inside he was nervous, knowing that truth or dare questions and dares tend to lean into awkward stuff, but he still needed to find something fun to do, instead of just talking about conflict and things he always talks about.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2