Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Ember (W.I.P) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Ember (W.I.P) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Ember (W.I.P)

2 posters

Go down

Ember (W.I.P) Empty Ember (W.I.P)

Post by Ember Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:46 pm

Ember (W.I.P) 2ead9110
Personal Info
Name: Ember
Alias: Firecracker
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Ember is very independent but they need something to control and someone to admire them and appreciate them. They are fully capable of being greatly successful on their own but they are much happier if they have an audience and a following of people who look up to them. They would prefer not be alone.

Dragons are attracted to Ember's zest for life and their warm spirit. They have the ability to lift up one's spirits and provide encouragement when times are rough. Their enthusiasm attracts dragons, Ember is a social butterfly, not because they want to be but because dragons always naturally gravitate and surround Ember. Ember is a very difficult dragon to not like, they are usually fairly balanced, realistic dragon. They never dwell on the past and they will think you are strange if you do.  Ember pampers their friends and treats them well. Ember is the ultimate friend. They do not hold a grudge and they are very forgiving. They have respect and understanding of dragon's differences.

Ember loves the new and extraordinary, they despise dull, regular routines and if this is what they are faced with, they will simply create their own drama and excitement. This makes Ember prone to stir up a situation out of nowhere just for something to keep their vivacious temperament satisfied. Ember has an amazing ability to bounce back from any feelings of despair or unfortunate events. They do not like to be unhappy, it hurts their pride so they will take matters into their own hands and make things right again. Ember could come into conflict with other powerhouse types of dragons who will not take orders and not give an inch, Ember will not budge their opinion, they will understand and accept opinions of others but they do not take well to dragons to try to impose their beliefs on them. Ember most often has the temperament of a demanding, spoiled hatchling but this is only shown if someone steps on the boundaries of their kingdom. They react this way because of their territoriality.

Ember is extremely sensitive but they hide that very well. Ember loves praise and flattery, their ego demand respect and adoration. Ember is all about pride. This can cause them to be self-centered but the warmth of  Ember's heart keeps it under control. If Ember's audience (otherwise known as their friends) do not provide the needed appreciation, Ember is too proud to ask for it and they will suffer a hurt ego, but no one will ever know and they will suffer in silence. The secret of Ember is that they need to be needed.

Ember is high esteemed, honorable and very devoted to them in particular!  Ember is always center stage and full of flair, they enjoy basking in the spotlight. Ember always makes their presence known. Ember is full of energy that acts like a magnet for other dragons. Others are attracted to Ember's wit, charm, and what they have to say for they speak of things grand and very interesting. Ember will never settle for second best. They want only the best which can cause lavish excessive spending habits as they enjoy their life of luxury, which is all to easily justified by the grand and magnificent Ember! Public image is very important to Ember, with luxurious possessions and ways of life, this keeps the public image in high standing. They will do whatever it takes to protect their own reputation. Ember is very generous, kind and openhearted dragon. If Ember is crossed, they will strike back with force but they are not one to hold a grudge, they easily forgive, forget and move on. Ember is always trying to make things right in the world, they have larger than life emotions and they need to feel like they have accomplished something at the end of the day. They react to situations with action instead of sitting back and thinking about it, they are not impulsive however because they look at the future and consider consequences of their actions.
Interests: Play fighting, Burning everything in sight,
Dislikes:
Fears:

General Appearance
Height: 1 ft.
Scales: Ember's scales are round and faded are redish/orangish colour.
Eyes: Yellow
Appearance: Starting out with Ember's face: Ember has s

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: Firewings
Inheritance: Hybrid: Firewing: 70%, Lightwing: 20%, Skywing: 10%
Family: Will be revealed in RP
Mate: N/A
Hatchlings: N/A

Skills and Abilities
Strengths:
Special Abilities:
FireWorks:

Ashes to Embers!:

Wind Trip:

Superior Sound:
Weaknesses:
Combat Style: N/A

Background
History: Cream puffs are da best.
RP Sample: Cream puffs (Titan)
Ember
Ember

Female Posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Ember (W.I.P) Empty Re: Ember (W.I.P)

Post by Astral Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:56 am

Moving to declined due to over 2 weeks since an update. Contact me if you wish to take it out and continue.
Astral
Astral
Goddess of the Moon and Stars
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

http://www.rpgdragons.org

Back to top Go down