Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Elisa, The Koi Dragon Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Elisa, The Koi Dragon Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Elisa, The Koi Dragon

3 posters

Go down

Elisa, The Koi Dragon Empty Elisa, The Koi Dragon

Post by Elisa Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:50 pm

Elisa, The Koi Dragon Koi_dragon_by_madlab666-d88zyta
Original Artist is madlab666 on Deviantart
Personal Info
Name: Elisa Miriko

Alias: Among human terms: The Koi Spirit Among Some Dragons: Little fishy (but she doesn't like being called that)

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Elisa from first glance has a soft elegant posture and swift/nimble movements whether it be land or water. Making her appear as tho she is always dancing. An her deep aqua gaze reflect's light and images easily like glass marbles. So at first glance you may thing she is a wise and charmful dragon huh? Well you be sorely mistaken.

Poor lass is a mess, especially on land. She is quite clumsy and will often end up tripping over her own fins from time to time or at other times, tripping over objects on the ground. Despite have such high senses, even the sense of vibrations thanks to her long whiskers, she still ends up being skittish by the slightest hint of possible danger. Not to mention she is a passive beast who hates to kill or see things get killed. Thus is why she ended up as a scavenger.

Interests: She absolutely loves nature in any shape and form. But out of all things fish are her most favorite due to them being somewhat naturally attracted to her. Well the less shyer one's anyways. Her favorite food is raw fish wrapped in sea grass. An she love's to explore. The best places she lives to find are crystal clear water's.

Dislikes: There only 2 kind's of creatures she hates above all else. An that's ants and wasps. Primarily due to how many times she gotten stung or bitten by them before. She's certainly not fond of humans either, but in some weird way she can't find herself to hate them entirely. Oh and a major thing she loathes is seeing things being ruthlessly killed. Even if she too has to do it in dire situations and know its part of the circle of life.

Fears: One very good reason for her hatred of killing is actually her phobia towards blood. If she see's blood too much she'll being to get woozy before entirely passing out. An she get pretty skittish around any dragon bigger than herself. 

General Appearance

Height: 15 Ft. (She's the runt of the clutch.)

Scales: Her skin color ranges from black and white to a gradient between light orange to bright red. Very closely resembling to a Koi fish. But the only different is that actually doesn't have any scales at all. Instead her skin is like a smooth turtle skin. Minus the bumpy texture. While underwater she will produce a slimy coating but after a few hours on land. That will dry up to nothing but soft skin and wrinkly wilted fins.

Eyes: Teal (But colors tend to change depending on the light hitting her glossy eye's.)

Appearance: Despite looking much like a regular koi fish like her mother. She covered in soft skin and fins that stay protected from the dried up slime coating after drying out on land, which may very well be a possible adaptation from her father's gene since her mother would always have a slime coating. Just like how a frog would. Making her capable of being both aquatic and land creature. Yet she is the most agile in water. Her feet are actually like that of a domestic cat, yet with larger webbing in between.

She is basically a western dragon but her "wings" are drastically changed to that of a average dragon. As they look more like finned butterfly wings. They're uses primarily is for sun basking and regulating temperature in or out of water. An to help maneuver through the water.

Tribe Information and Status

Tribe: Rogue (Originally from Seawing's tribe.)

Inheritance: Mixbreed of seawing and earthwing.

Family: Her mother look much like herself physically and a pure seawing breed and always been part of the seawing's tribe. Whereas her father is a pure earthwing dragon whom left his tribe and over time wound up joining seawing after finding the love of his life. The egg's her mother made is like turtle/snake eggs since they have a soft shell. As Elisa was from a clutch of 5 yet due to her egg's abnormal shape, color, and size. It was believed to be a bad egg and was tossed aside somewhere along the beaches of crystal sea. Where she did later end up hatching and forced to fend for herself ever since.

Mate: N/A

Hatchlings: N/A

Skills and Abilities

Strengths: She has heightened senses, but one that is not commonly well used among dragons is the sense of vibration's. Which she can feel just from her whiskers. She can be nimble and quick on her feet or swimming in the water. But when it com pesto land she'll end up tripping at some point in time.

But when it comes to brute strength and her skin's toughness. She'd be just a strong as a cat is to a dog. She maybe able to give a good bit and scratch and may run away. But otherwise that "dog" can easily tear her to bits.

Special Abilities: She has two glands which are like cheek pouches, in a sense, under the inner side of her jawlines. But most bulky at the far back of her jowls. These glands are filled with a liquid that can be sprayed out from small holes on the inner side's of her cheeks. This, mixed with water shot out by another organ that basically a storage tank for water, will combine in a corrosive water. Although this isn't deadly. It can leave burns on soft spots and blindness if she hits the target's eye's.

Weaknesses: Those same glands mentioned under her jaw is a weak spot for her. As they are covered in a thick web of nerves that are directly connect to the brain. In essence, if petted gently there it will release an abundance of dopamine  or "happy hormones" in another term that, in a ripple effect, slow's her brainwave activity to the point she'll collapse within minutes into a big heap of purring dragon that behaves similarly to a human that's drank way too much beer.

On another end of the spectrum if grabbed harshly or torn this will cause a severe amount of pain and headache's that can last for 30 minute stop hour's depending on how badly she was hurt.

Also as mention before she doesn't have a thick hide or touch scales. Making her quite vulnerable to attacks.

Combat Style: The only fighting style she got is basically run away as fast as she can. But if she unable to escape. Her only other tactic is to spray acidic water and hope she can hit their eye's or any soft part of their body.

Background

History: Elisa doesn't have much of a backstory. She's a humble dragon who does her at most best to stay out of everyone's way and out of tribe territory. She has no recollection or idea of where she is originally from. But has guesses she is from the water tribe due to her water abilities and looking like a fish. But, lacking the skills to fight or bravery to face the tribe in attempt to see if her family lives here. Elisa ended up shaping out a life of her own. She is a free spirit whom roams the neutral lands or quietly sneak's into tribe border edges to scavenge and explore. Knowing that staying in one place for too long may end up getting her spotted by either another dragon or worse, humans.

RP Sample: (Ehh, I guess this can also be a starter rp for use if I wan't to start rping with anyone.)

*Ahh morning's. On of the most greatest part of the day. For some at least. One who is not so much of a fan is just beginning to wake as the first rays of light shine down on her. Residing in a wide creek littered with mud, pebbles, and broken off tree limbs along the water's bottom. An yellowish to green leaves floating down the gentle stream. Although the murky water is clear enough to show off the bright array of color's of this young dragon. She does have her head and top of her neck above the water. Resting at one of the bank-side's of the stream. While the rest of her body was curled up like a cat. Limbs tucked under her body and tail tightly coiled around herself. While fins sway in the water like blades of grass swept by a breeze. Droopy eye's stare off at the distance tree's in this dense forest. Batting away sleep as best as she can. But not before long her head would raise up to an angle towards the tree's canopy and let out a squeaky yawn as her jaws spread wide out. Baring those rows of razor sharp, yet evenly sized, teeth. An as soon as her jaw's clack shut, she stood up and dragged herself a few steps out of the water before she stretches out. Once again, in a  cat/dog-like fashion. This day starts off like any other. As she'll spend her time as usual going off to explore the neutral boundary zone she dwells in all the while watching out for predators and scavenging for food. Thankful she can last months on plant's alone.*

Last edited by Dragon3144 on Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needing some changes to be approved)
Elisa
Elisa

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Elisa, The Koi Dragon Empty Re: Elisa, The Koi Dragon

Post by Aero Dynamic Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:00 pm

Hi there, I'm Aero, a forum moderator here. Today I'll be grading your app!

First of all, 19 human years would be really young, and it'd also be nice if you put how old she was in dragon years Razz

Inheritance

While I can tell that she's most likely a purebreed SeaWing, it still needs to be stated. Also, for her special ability, that would be more of a SeaWing/EarthWing hybrid power, considering EarthWings deal more with poisons and things like that. If you decided to be a hybrid you could keep the size the same though ^^

~~
Bump when finished!
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisa Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:12 pm

Aero Dynamic wrote:Hi there, I'm Aero, a forum moderator here. Today I'll be grading your app!

First of all, 19 human years would be really young, and it'd also be nice if you put how old she was in dragon years Razz

Inheritance

While I can tell that she's most likely a purebreed SeaWing, it still needs to be stated. Also, for her special ability, that would be more of a SeaWing/EarthWing hybrid power, considering EarthWings deal more with poisons and things like that. If you decided to be a hybrid you could keep the size the same though ^^

~~
Bump when finished!

I have a question then. In there any measurement or comparison of age of dragon to human. like example 1 human year = ? dragon years. Because otherwise I have a hard time estimating how old she should be. Because she suppose to be between a late teen/young adult. Aka 19 in human years.
Elisa
Elisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:25 pm

While I may not exactly know the correct conversion, it looks like 20-25 would be the age for a young adult dragon, considering that is when they reach maturity.

Hopefully this helped, and if you have more questions feel free to PM me or one of the other staff members!
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisa Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:49 pm

Bump~!

Okay I finish. Hopefully. Sorry about the age thing. I'm just use to saying in human years in comparison to dog's and such so yeah Dragon Razz

Also I did end up making her a hybrid so I changed a few things here and there. But i guess that would make her adaptation to both land and water more sensible.
Elisa
Elisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:11 pm

No problem, it looks good!

1/2 approved ^^
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisa Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:18 pm

Woo! 50% of the way there to finally having a dragon to rp with!
Wanting Dragon
Elisa
Elisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:34 pm

Not 50%, 100%!

2/2 Approved.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King