Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Imperia Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Imperia Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Imperia

+2
Artemise
Imperia
6 posters

Go down

Imperia Empty Imperia

Post by Imperia Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:59 am

Imperia Imperia_updated_by_always4dragons-da2b3o0
Personal Info
Name: Imperia
Alias: Appreciates pet names and nicknames, but doesn’t insist on being called by any specific name.
Age: Between twenty and forty in human terms, she looks and acts immature
Sexuality: Pansexual, and very supportive of open relationships  
Personality: Unfailingly kind, passionate and optimistic. Imperia is an idealist with a strong romantic streak. Her philosophy of life is simply: If it’s fun, then it should be done. She cares deeply about others and she wants everyone to live happily, she doesn’t like violence and supports world peace in every way she can. She tends to be warm and attentive, as well as rather flirtatious, but displays pride and arrogance on occasion. She’s immensely sassy and considers herself to be practically perfect. She simply cannot resist attention, and adores flattery.
Despite having the best interests of everyone at her heart she often goes too far, coming across as depraved or getting others hurt accidentally because she’s too caught up in her own ideas. She has a submissive and courteous nature, but she also manipulates others. She has a merciless side, and will smile while stabbing someone in the back if she thinks that they deserve it. She’ll also surrender easily, or run away from a fight that she doesn’t feel desperate to win. She’s a capable fighter, but she very rarely relies on her abilities.
Interests: Imperia loves socializing and having affairs with other dragons, but she also tends to take on a mother or big sister role to younger dragons or anyone who she feels needs some cheering up. Being a friend and partner to others takes up most of her time.
She likes to read and to study, but she tends to focus only on interesting hobbies. She likes art, and fancies herself as being good at architecture and interior design. She also likes singing and dancing, as well as giving massages.
Imperia is a teacher at heart, she’ll gravitate towards taking a mentor role, but she does it in her own immature fashion. She might not be violent, but she does enjoy play fights against others, especially if she’s teaching them how to fight.
Dislikes: Imperia dislikes being bored, and menial labour is a definite ‘no thankyou’. Cruelty is one of the things that she hates most, and she’ll do everything in her power to get rid of it. She has no specific other dislikes.
Fears: Imperia’s greatest fear is being lonely or being hated. Her personality hides deep insecurity that she’s never quite able to overcome. She doesn’t let it affect her life usually, but the idea of being worthless utterly terrifies her.

General Appearance
Height: Approximately 10 feet tall
Scales: Silver scales, very smooth. Her scales are soft, but very tough. She also has a precise sense of touch, especially in her wings.
Eyes: Blue
Appearance: Extremely slender (she’d call herself petite). Voluptuous and curvy. She tends to deliberately pose and sashay in order to accentuate her figure and look sexier. Her wings are very large for her size, and her tail is quite long. She has two horns on her head and claws, but she has no other sharp edges, frills, spines or fins.
She has fun dressing up, and particularly favours red, but she tends not to wear anything most of the time.
She wields a long golden spear called the Dragonslayer. It has an ornate heavy blade and wide crossguard. Sometimes it's appearance will change slightly.

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: Skywings, but she supports harmony between all tribes and humans. Easily inclinded to go rogue.
Inheritance: Pure breed
Rank: Whichever suits her mood. She can apply her enthusiasm to most of the positions. Usually a scholar due to her love of teaching.
Family: None
Mate: Always available for relationships.
Hatchlings: None, but hoping to have some someday.

Skills and Abilities
Strengths: Imperia is a brilliant tactician, and an extremely quick thinker. Her greatest advantage is always her speed and flexibility in both a mental and a physical sense. She’s a master at finding ways to solve problems and disagreements. Her good image is one of her main strengths; she tends to find allies easily. She’s a consummate liar, but uses her powers in this area for good. She is extremely physically tough and able to take a lot of punishment without permanent damage. She’ll eventually heal from almost any nonlethal wound. She has respectable endurance as well, and she conserves her magic with skill to fight for a very long time with minimal effort required.
Special Abilities: Imperia’s greatest asset is her agility, she uses wind magic to massively increase her speed and manoeuvrability. She can float weightlessly, turn, stop, accelerate and move around without any respect for gravity. Her quick reactions combined with instant omnidirectional movement make her extremely difficult to catch with anything but a wide area attack.
Imperia can use slicing blades of wind at midrange or close range, focusing them often on her tail and her wingtips. She likes using subtle gusts of long range wind to unbalance and confuse, but she can stagger an unwary opponent even from a considerable distance with brute force.
Her spear can slice magic, allowing it to pierce most shields or barriers relatively easily. Imperia very rarely uses it, she doesn't like carrying things around, but when she has it she'll wait for an opening and then use it to strike a disabling or lethal blow.
She can magnify, shift, delay or imitate sounds flawlessly. On occasion she’ll attack using only magnified sound. She can also deflect basically any solid projectile attack (if it's smaller then I am. Things like catapult stones, arrows, cannonballs etc), as well as nudging charging enemies or falling objects away from herself with slight gusts of wind.
Weaknesses: Imperia’s primary weaknesses are to the few things that are faster than she is (such as lightning) stealth attacks, and attacks that are too large or wide ranged for her to dodge. She also has considerable cold vulnerability. Lowering her body temperature weakens her rapidly until she becomes helpless, death could eventually result.
Combat Style: Imperia rarely fights. She prefers to reason with her enemies, and in combat she’ll buy time by evading or posturing while she tries to find a peaceful solution. She can throw even large enemies around at high speed with wind, ramming them into walls or mountains in order to stun them or kill them. She waits for an opportunity to strike, and she’ll create one if she needs to, summoning her spear at the last moment for a killing blow.
She prefers to assassinate someone who she wants killed, and she’s willing to do it personally. She’d prefer to just stab them in the heart, but she’ll use poison or other methods if they’ll work better. She doesn’t like seducing enemies before killing them, because she finds it almost impossible to kill anyone who has shown her even a small amount of kindness.

Background
History: Long and complicated. Here are the important bits:
As a hatchling and child Imperia was taught her wind magic in a small dragon village that was renowned for its teaching arts. The village was neutral, but affiliated with the firewings and on the very edge of their territory. It was wiped out during a war. She was captured and made a slave by the victorious army. She learned that it was better to surrender then it was to be destroyed, and she suffered humiliation quietly. After about a year she had a chance to escape and took it. She was a refugee for a while, but she was treated kindly in the city to which she fled, and it soon became her life’s goal to make the world a peaceful and kind place, where nobody would need to go through anything like what had happened to her.
RP Sample: I’ve usually done roleplay on Skype, so I tend towards shorter messages there.
Eg:
[18/08/2016 6:20:31 PM] ֆђα∂σω: *Red sighed* What if we don't find him..?
[18/08/2016 6:21:26 PM] Imperia: *Imperia shrugged.* We go off and do our own thing. We could follow that armoured fur, see where he goes. We could look for the dragons. There are lots of things we could do.
I think I’ll adapt well to forum writing (I’m a fanfiction writer, so I know how to use my words), but you may need to forgive a few early mistakes… sorry.

Last edited by Imperia on Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:54 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Shuffling)
Imperia
Imperia

Female Posts : 61

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4956878/4Dragons

Back to top Go down

Imperia Empty Re: Imperia

Post by Artemise Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:12 am

You asked me to give some opinions your app. So here I am. But do note that it won't be 100% accurate xD

Special Abilities:
Imperia wrote:Imperia can deflect basically any solid projectile objects, as well as charging enemies and falling object.

I don't think you'll be allowed to "deflect basically any solid projectile objects, as well as charging enemies and falling objects" as it, in my opinion, is kind of overpowered. If you can deflect all those, then won't you have the upper hand in combat?

As for the Dragon Slayer thingy..I'm not sure about that, as I don't know what limits there are for magic, so I'll leave it to your grader Razz Nice app, though, it's really detailed! Better than mine at least >.>
Artemise
Artemise
Goddess of Ice and Snow
Goddess of Ice and Snow

Female Posts : 371

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperia Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:26 am

Bump

I specified my 'Special Ablities' a bit more. I'd left out a bit.
Imperia
Imperia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunara Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:29 am

I think there's one more thing to edit.

What do you mean by "nudging charging enemies away from herself"? How does she do it: with her tail, or what?
Lunara
Lunara
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Female Posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperia Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:39 am

Bump

I did the same thing I did last time, just more of it.

Also I do have a picture, but it isn't showing up.
I'd send a link, but I'm not allowed to. (which is fair enough. I'll send it in a week, I guess.)
Imperia
Imperia

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:14 am

You can also ask a mod or admin to do it ^^ They can edit your app.

By the way, you should add some limits to her special abilities.
Artemise
Artemise
Goddess of Ice and Snow
Goddess of Ice and Snow

Female Posts : 371

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:12 am

Your image wasn't showing because you put the link to the dA page of the image rather than the image's actual link (you have to put the link you obtain when downloading the image). Edited that for you so now the image is there ^^

As for your app, the point that bothers me a bit is your spear. First because it's in your appearance while it should be in your abilities (considering what it can do), but also actually because of what it does. I'm not exactly fond of the concept of the weapon that chooses its owner either. And when you mean channeling magic, are you meaning channeling spells other than your innate abilities, or do you need to use the spear for your abilities ? And the cutting magic part will need some more explaining.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:29 am

Is that Ornstein's spear in the background?
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperia Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:36 pm

Thankyou Hyruu!

I don't need to have the spear in this continuity, it's just something that I have in the story that I'm originally from, so I thought it was worth adding it to the profile.
I'm totally ok with not having it if it's too unbalanced. (It's meant to be borderline overpowered, so if it's too much then I just won't have it)
The character creator said to put any weapons or clothing in the appearance category, so that's why I put it there.
As for it's abilities, well, it will be inclined to ditch me if someone who is more powerful and more inclined to murder grabs hold of it. For that reason I very rarely use it.
By cutting magic I mean that it'll slice through most force fields and energy fields as if they were jelly. By channelling magic I mean that it can be used to absorb the magic from incoming attacks, this makes the spear charge up (they do need to be solely magic based attacks for this to work), and it also focuses the wielder's energy if they wield magic through it.

@Neltharion: Yes, it is Ornstein's spear. (Which is also called the Dragonslayer) I originally had it because I'm from a Spyro fanfic that has multiple references to Dark Souls. It has more abilities now, but it's basically the same spear.
Imperia
Imperia

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:35 am

I'll allow you to keep your weapon, but only the magic slicing part. The other parts related to magic would indeed be unbalanced, and the user choosing stuff doesn't really fit in well (you'll have to carry it around I guess ^^). I'll let you edit the sheet accordingly (just describe the weapon in appearance and the ability after yours)
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperia Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:59 pm

Bump

I made those changes.
Imperia
Imperia