Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Karma Akabane Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Karma Akabane Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Karma Akabane

+2
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Go down

Karma Akabane Empty Karma Akabane

Post by Karma Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:59 am

Personal Info
Name: Karma Akabane
Alias: Karma
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Karma, at first glance, comes across as lazy and good-for-nothing. However, this is not the case; when he wants to, he can be hardworking, but usually tries to cover it up with lies, pretending that he'd aced whatever test that had come his way without working hard at all. Karma is cold and arrogant, like most of his kin are, and can be brutal if he wishes to. There is a sadistic streak to him and he loves to humiliate his opponents, usually using torture, and he has a liking for violence. This does not mean that he is unapproachable; he is rather patient, surprisingly, and isn't hasty in his decisions. He is strict to those under his command, but no more than necessary, and he is honest and also fair in dealing out punishment. Karma is capable of getting along with others, especially if they share the same nature as him, but he's often secretive, unwilling to talk much about himself. Karma has a distinct leadership quality, and is able to utilise and lead those who are under his command.

Interests:

~Hunting

~Humiliating others

~History of the NightWings

~Combat

~Playing pranks

~Carrying out punishments [He enjoys the humiliation the other party suffers while being punished]

Dislikes:

~Questions

~Hatchlings

~Temperature of 35°C++

~Temperature of 10°C--

~Those who have to poke their noses into others' businesses

~Losing. He'll look like he won't mind, but he'll get back at you somehow

Fears:

~Getting killed by fire

~Getting drowned by water

~Failure

General Appearance
Height: 73 feet
Length: 150 feet
Wingspan: 170 feet
Scales: Feathers at some places, extremely thin ovular shapes at others
Eyes: Bright golden
Appearance: Karma has a pair of horns with short, black feathers on them; the horns curve upwards. On his neck and all the way to the tip of his tail, there are green spikes which jut out of his back in a violent array of spikes. There are three rows of those spikes; one in the middle, and two flanking the middle ones. The middle spikes start from his head, while the other two start from right behind his horns. The rows have very little space between them, and they merge together to become one row at the area behind his wings. There are some spikes growing right behind his wings. They are somewhat...splayed. At the tip of his tail, the spikes become a rather spiky fan. He has shoulders which have feathers on them, and the membrane between his wings is the same green as his spikes.

His forelegs have some spikes at the back of them, and his hind legs have feathers on his knees. He has a green underbelly, which is a shade darker than the colour of his spikes. His wings have extremely sharp ends, which resemble curved claws, and can be used to harm.

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: EbonWings
Inheritance: Pureblooded NightWing
Family: One older sister, name unknown, location also unknown. He doesn't particularly care about who or where she is.
Mate: Finding one...
Hatchlings: N/A

Skills and Abilities
Strengths:

~As mentioned in his personality section, Karma has leadership qualities, and can also keep a cool head in panicky situations.

~Karma is cunning and manipulative, which is of great use to him in his daily life when he's trying to worm his way out of trouble or to get information from others.

~He does have some skills of combat. Having liked shedding blood in the first place, he made sure to train himself until he was proficient in it. In a battle, he moves swiftly and nimbly, and strikes with deadly accuracy. He fights like a snake: violent, unpredictable, eerily silent, lethal.

~Tracking. He has an uncanny knack for guessing the locations of others correctly, and he has a remarkable sense of smell. He, like a wolf, can smell and determine scents, especially those belonging to dragons.

~Can blend into the shadows. This is due to his black scales/feathers.

Special Abilities:

~He can breathe out a gas which, when inhaled, causes the victim to feel some discomfort in their limbs; in other words, it's like having your legs cramping with the pins-and-needles feeling. This is temporary and can be used once per post, and the effect lasts for only ten minutes.

~Shadow Companions. He can create multiple copies of himself, but his "shadow companions" are significantly shorter than him, each standing at fifty feet tall. They are pitch black in colour, and they move like how smoke drifts through the air. They have blood-red irises, with slitted pupils similar to Karma's. Karma's Shadow Companions cannot speak. They obey every single one of Karma's orders (he can give orders using telepathy; he can only use his telepathy with his Shadow Companions, and no one else), but they are like robots. They follow, but have no will of their own, nor do they have their own way of thinking. They fall into traps easily, and can be killed just as easily. To kill them, decapitate them, or expose them to direct sunlight. He can only conjure up his Shadow Companions once every two posts, and the maximum amount of companions he can create at one time is three.

They can hurt others, but they deal lesser damage than Karma. In fact, the blows they deal are twice as weak as Karma's, so he usually uses them to confuse and disorient.

Weaknesses:

~He has this tendency to get distracted. An opponent can talk to him, and chat and chat and chat; this will distract him, and that's the time when the opponent can act.

~The feathers at his shoulders are just feathers, not scales. They provide no protection against sharp objects or fire, and his shoulders can easily be hurt. And if his shoulders are hurt, there's a high chance that he will not be able to use his wings.

~He flies slower than he runs, and he's much more clumsy in the air than he is on the ground.

Combat Style:

Feint, dodge, lunge, run here and there, feint again, lunge (again a feint), play dirty (maybe scooping up soil with his claws and hurling it at his opponent's eyes, or trip them), attack.

Background
History: Maybe another day...
RP Sample: Karma felt the cool breeze of the night brush against his scales, and he smiled. He would have been happy if not for the uneasy feeling lingering at the back of his brain. Flying was nice, but he wasn't so good at it. The uneasy feeling soon turned into warning bells as a sudden gust of wind threw Karma out of balance, and he was spiraling down before he even knew what was happening. A cry of rage, directed at the stupid wind when his brain finally registered what'd happened in the past few seconds, ripped out of him, and he flared his wings, desperately hoping to rise into the air again. He was carried upwards by a draft of wind, and soon he was in the air again. At least he didn't go splat on the ground.

But he wasn't in the mood anymore. Tilting his body downwards, he descended slowly, or tried to; instead of slowly descending, he plummeted to the ground like a stone. A shriek, despite the fact that he'd swore NOT to make that sound ever again, escaped him. His tail managed to curl around a tree branch, but that did nothing to halt his fall; the branch snapped, the sound a horrible rip in the silence of the night, and Karma winced. And then he winced again as his back slammed against the ground.

Lying there, he decided that running was better. He got up, face blank again, revealing nothing of the humiliation he had suffered earlier. Then he walked back to his home, a smirk once again stretched across his lips.

Last edited by Karma on Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:41 pm; edited 10 times in total
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Karma Akabane Empty Re: Karma Akabane

Post by Karma Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:27 am

Bump!
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:32 am

"It doesn't mean all of his attacks are auto-hit". What attacks does he have that are auto-hit?
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:25 am

No, I didn't mean it that way. I put "it doesn't mean that all of his attacks auto-hit, though" because some mods, due to the way I phrase that sentence, might think that all of Karma's attacks auto-hit. It happened before on Arty's app. Due to the way I put the sentence, sLy said that all of her attacks auto-hit.

I think I'll just delete that sentence.

Bump.
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:48 am

BUMP.
Artemise
Artemise
Goddess of Ice and Snow
Goddess of Ice and Snow

Female Posts : 371

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:04 am

I also changed his tribe and rank.
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:23 am

1st Approval
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:08 am

Inheritance

What is he a purebred of?

Special Abilities

Can his shadow copies hurt othe dragon?

~~

Bump when ready
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:58 am

Specified inheritance, and yes, his shadow copies can harm others. More explained in the app.
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:03 pm

Bump
Artemise
Artemise
Goddess of Ice and Snow
Goddess of Ice and Snow

Female Posts : 371

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:14 pm

Approved 2/2
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:04 am

Welcome to the Ebonwings!
I will be posting information shortly regarding the Tribes hierarchy, so keep an eye out, hehe.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:34 am

Out for edits
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:11 am

Bump. Changes:

~Personality, which has been rephrased
~Changed some of his interests
~Added in his new rank [with approval from Tenebris]
~Deleted two strengths and added in one
~Removed two weaknesses
~Changed the duration of the effects of his special abilities to periods of time [e.g 10 minutes] instead of number of posts
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum