Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Nautilus the FIASH  Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Nautilus the FIASH  Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Nautilus the FIASH

4 posters

Go down

Nautilus the FIASH  Empty Nautilus the FIASH

Post by Mono the Shapeshifter Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:38 pm

Insert Image Here
Personal Info
Name: Nautilus
Alias: Nii and Til are quite common.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Nautilus is your semi-average happy excited type with the shy exterior. She's nice, but she's skittish. Albeit she is shy, she never ceases to help or talk. The shyness is moreso a lack of trust and an abundance of skittishness. When it comes to her ability, however, she is extremely shy and she tries to keep it a secret for some reason. Nautilus also has quite a voracious appetite, and has a seemingly impossibly large pit where her stomach would be. She doesn't seem to gain any weight from it all either....
Interests: -Food.
-More food.
-Guess what? Food.
-Friends.
-Swimming and Flying.
Dislikes: -Over eating, even though she does it almost every time she eats anything ever.
-Jerks in general.
-Eels. The one thing she just can't stomach is an Eel.
Fears: -People making fun of her ability.
-Dark spaces.

General Appearance
Height: 10 ft tall, 28 ft long.
Scales:Pure white, with a symmetrical blue wavy blob like shape running down her back
Eyes: One pair of large eyes, and two pairs of smaller eyes about a quarter of the size. Each pair is a different colour, with the biggest pair being Pink, the middle pair being Teal, and the end pair being Blood Red.
Appearance: Nautilus, at first glance, looks like she has the body of some form of Ray, but upon closer inspection, her wings are not actually attaches to her rear, they are still only attached to her arms like a normal Dragon, they are just folded in such a way that the inside stays against her body. Her tail is long and thin, with a triangular point at the end of it. Her head is similar to that of a Dimorphodon. Look it up because I know you don't know what it is.
Her neck is tiny and thin, and is about half of the length of her head, which makes up a little less than half of her body length, minus the tail. Her body is relatively flat, and her arms and longest fingers are practically invisible next to her wings.
As with the Rays she is so similar to, the transition from body to wing is nearly non existent. The sign of her body is just a decently sized bump in between her wings, that has a gentle slope to the base of them.
She does not have any legs, either, and watching her 'walk' on land is quite entertaining.

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: Seawing
Inheritance: 1/2 Skywing, 1/2 Seawing
Family: I duno
Mate: I mean, Her and Mono are probably the most likely out of the bunch to be perfectly honest, but no.
Hatchlings: No babi FIASH as of yet.

Skills and Abilities
Strengths: -FIASH!! Being a Seawing she can breath underwater using gills.
-SKY FIASH!! Also being part Skywing, she can breath air using lungs.
-Food. Nautilus can eat, basically, ANYTHING. Her diet consists of whatever she can stomach, which, is quite a lot.
-Swiftness. Both in the water and in the air she is very gracefull and agile, and she is also quite fast.
Swimming speeds can reach 60 kmph for extended periods of time, but she prefers to go at a steady 20 kmph, gliding gracefully like a Ray.
In the air it's a different story. She can reach 60 kmph in the air, but for much less time, only four or five minutes, and this requires her to constantly flap her wings, where as in the water she can bend up and down, kind of like a dolphin, whilst still flapping her wings.
She usually flies in the air at about 30 kmph.
Special Abilities:
A usual Seawing's water breath has been transformed into a tiny stream of concentrated water that only really works on Creatures smaller than her. She can also make bubbles.
Nautilus is a very small and tiny Dragon, she can't eat that much.
Well you'd be very wrong.
Under Nautilus's lower jaw is a pelican like pouch. She can open her mouth to a disturbing 110 degrees, which she makes more effective by tilting her head back. It's like a Whale Shark filter feeding.
Now her ability is the strange thing.
Nautilus's digestive track is a mystery. She can swallow anything smaller that her completely whole using some sort of vaccum effect, but anything larger than her she can't, unless said creature is dead or limp. This means anything. She can also consume anything not connected into the ground. Trees, Rocks, Boulders, as long as it isn't connected firmly to the ground, or is part of the ground, she can eat it.
Trees and rocks also act as food for her, without the nutrients though. So she usually sticks to normal food.
The range of this vaccum is only 40 ft in front of her mouth, but like I said, she can swallow anything dead or limp that is larger than her whole. She can't swallow anything that is alive because the vaccum is relatively easy to escape, for a large Creature anyways.
You may be wondering how something larger than her can fit in her mouth.
Like I said, her digestive track is somewhat of a mystery. As soon as something reaches her mouth, it begins shrinking rapidly to fit into her throat.
It could be theorized that her stomach is literally a different dimension, but that is almost definitely not the case.
Weaknesses: -Fragile. Nautilus is extremely fragile. Tiny, thin, very breakable.
-Combat. Nautilus has literally no combat training. She knows dodge and she knows bite, and that is it.
-Hunting. Hunting anything that she can not just swallow is extremely difficult. Her thing needle like teeth aren't very good at damaging.
-Land. Due to the amount of energy it takes to fly fast in the air, she must land to regain some of her energy, and due to her lack of legs, she can not move very fast while resting. This leaves her extremely vulnerable.
Combat Style:
Like I said, she has basically no combat training. But, she has formed a tactic where she uses her needle like teeth and her freakishly large jaw in a hatchet like motion, opening her mouth fully, raising it up, and slamming it down, which can cause quite a bit of bleeding to something around her size, but to a large Creature, as you could imagine, it doesn't do very much.

Background
History: No.
RP Sample: You know who I am.

Last edited by Mono the Shapeshifter on Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:27 am; edited 3 times in total
Mono the Shapeshifter
Mono the Shapeshifter
LightWing Shadow
LightWing Shadow

Female Posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Nautilus the FIASH  Empty Re: Nautilus the FIASH

Post by Nautilus Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:55 am

Bleep bloop, made the character and finished the app.

Nautilus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:35 am

So pretty much it looks like this?

http://orig03.deviantart.net/4630/f/2016/223/4/0/ew_by_kfalash-dadhs4a.png

'Family: Idno'

Also, you should add another dislike Razz
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Mono the Shapeshifter Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:50 am

Bumpybump
Mono the Shapeshifter
Mono the Shapeshifter
LightWing Shadow
LightWing Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:55 am

So, looking at your appearance it seems like you're a Ray (Unknown of what kind) with the head of that dinosaur so...

'Remember everyone, this is a Dragon Roleplay! Not an Abomination-Of-Nature Roleplay!'
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Mono the Shapeshifter Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:30 am

Her head is smoother than that, I just used a Dimetrodon's head because that's what I thought of when I came up with her.
The Ray body is also just saying what she looks like, and since she is basically a marine reptile, I based it off of sea life. Same as somebody making a sea serpent could use 'snake' to describe them.
Plus, I do have an eight eyed crocodile with wings sprouting out of it's back, so I'd say that's a little more out of the ordinary.
Mono the Shapeshifter
Mono the Shapeshifter
LightWing Shadow
LightWing Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:04 pm

This is still an abomination, at least a crocodile is a reptile. It's like a mad scientist making a monster out of creatures.
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Mono the Shapeshifter Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:23 am

She doesn't have the head of a Dimorphodon, her head is a similar shape, but smoother and more rounded.
She doesn't have the body of a Ray, her wings are shaped in a way that seems similar to one.
Mono the Shapeshifter
Mono the Shapeshifter
LightWing Shadow
LightWing Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:50 am

http://www.rpgdragons.org/t4308-note-to-dragon-species-breeding

"A little update on the announcement! Anything that does not fit into the description of any of the dragons across culture are not allowed. Happy Roleplaying!"
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Mono the Shapeshifter Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:53 am

Read her appearence, specifically, the whole thing.
I made it very clear that she is a Dragon.
Mono the Shapeshifter
Mono the Shapeshifter
LightWing Shadow
LightWing Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:48 am

This is still

DECLINED

If you would like to edit it, please ask a staff member to move it for you.
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum