Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Tezz, the Fretful Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Tezz, the Fretful Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Tezz, the Fretful

3 posters

Go down

Tezz, the Fretful Empty Tezz, the Fretful

Post by Tezz Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:47 am

Personal Info.
Name: Tezz
Alias: Hasn't earned one yet
Sexuality: Gay
Personality:  Tezz is a curious young dragon, who remembers a life of fear and freedom. Being the new dragon on the block, he fears he won't be accepted by his peers, and won't make any friends. So to try and hide his deep seated anxiety, he tries to wear a smile on his face at all times. It's difficult to do sometimes however, and it's not unheard of for Tezz to cry himself to sleep due to the stress of living.
Many see Tezz as forgetful, and in a way he is. Tezz is rather easily distracted for the most part, and gets off topic in the blink of an eye sometimes. But when a task commands his full interest, he gets wholly absorbed in it, seeming to forget the outside world. The two things that can cause this the most often are reading or otherwise learning, and providing medical attention in emergencies. This had Tezz to be torn been becoming a scholar or a healer.

Interests: Learning (He came from outside the territory. He wants to know about where he came from and where he is. ), exploring (similar reason), solving conflicts (If he's helpful, he can fit in better, right?)
Dislikes: Fighting, insects, bullies, tedium. (He'd rather some conflicts with words, insects are creepy, he had enough of his dad, and when things get boring he gets distracted and forgets them.  
Fears: Thunderstorms, loneliness, Claustrophobic, (All three can be traced back to a single incident funnily enough. Stranded in a tight chasm during a thunderstorm, his parents didn't find him for a day and a half.  Don't bring it up to him though, he'll just start crying.), fighting (Dad fought. A lot. Sometimes with mom, sometimes with him. )

General Appearance
Height: 55ft, eventually growing to 115ft
Scales:Tezz has deep, almost royal blue scales covering most of his body. His scales are larger and more akin to the plates of Firewings, but have small white furlike ‘feathers’ between the plates to provide insulation against the cold. At the edge of his wings, tail, and growing horns, his scales seem stained with he red of his father.
Eyes: Tezz has striking stormy gray eyes that seem hungry to devour the world and all the information in it.
Appearance: From his deep blue scales and large statue, Tezz almost appears regal. So long as he's not moving that is. Tezz moves with a casual manner that somewhat undermines how good he could potentially appear, too young to realize what striking colors and a slightly foreign charm can do. Around his neck he wears a sapphire drop necklace, an heirloom from his mother's mother. He rarely takes it off, treasuring the accessory, despite that his mom has a hard time looking at it.

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: IceWing
Inheritance: about 65% IceWing 35% FireWing
Family: Father - Iskieran
                 Mother - Seinice
                 Sister - Rian

Mate: N/A
Hatchlings: N/A

Skills and Abilities
Strengths: From his hybrid blood and exploring tendencies, Tezz has more stamina than the average IceWing. His active mind also notices smaller less details that others could miss. Years of lying to himself and others about being fine has strengthened his poker face as well.
Special Abilities: Tezz’s dual ancestry puts him at odds with himself, seeming to weaken his abilities. He cannot breathe fire at all, and attempting to call forth ice or snow brings up slurry, or sometimes even water.
Weaknesses: Tezz’s special abilities seem a lot less potent than other dragons. Additionally, while he has stamina, he lacks strength to duke it out with. He lacks combat experience, and will often be too afraid to fight back.  
Combat Style: The ancient art of Wings and Paws Don't Fail Me Now. If Tezz can't find a way out through talking, he'll find a way to flee. Slurry may not be great in combat, but it sticks to wings nicely.

Background
History: Tezz was born of two rogue dragons. Iskieran, a former Firewing dragon, and his mate that he lured away from IceWing territory, Seinice. Born in a clutch of two, Tezz took much more after his mother, with many IceWing qualities. His sister, Rian, was more balanced between the two breeds, though leaned more towards Firewing. So when trouble in paradise arose, Seinice could only take Tezz back home with her, where she shamefully rejoined the IceWings in order to care for her child.
RP Sample: “I don't think I've every explored this part of the woods!” Tezz chirped to himself, body trembling with three parts excitement and one part chill. ‘One of the downsides to not being local’ he briefly thought, too excited by the rock strewn forest to dwell on it long. The snow crunched softly as he touched down in a clearing, his wings folding up to navigate the trees. It truly was a wonderland to behold. Curiously enough though, Tezz eventually came to a patch of strange colored snow. “strange, I haven't seen any berries of this color around h-” he broke of mid-sentence, shocked by the sight of the injured dragon in front of him. ‘Oh my gods, they need medical attention! Eventually I might be that attention! You know, as if I'll ever find a teacher that would want me…’ he thought to himself, earning a mental chuckle followed by a verbalized sigh.
Oh right. There's an injured dragon there.
“Oh my gods are you all right? What happened here?”
Tezz
Tezz

Male Aquarius Rat

Back to top Go down

Tezz, the Fretful Empty Re: Tezz, the Fretful

Post by Hyruu Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:27 am

Approved 1/2!
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter