Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Lesser Species Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Lesser Species Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Lesser Species

5 posters

Go down

Lesser Species Empty Lesser Species

Post by Celestia Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:36 am

These species are all not as strong as dragons. Those of these species will be granted the lesser species color. The rouge species Manticores, Griffens, and Thunder Birds may join any tribe as a citizen. However no species including the fire and ice Phoenixs may have the tribe color unless they receive a rank above citizen specifically by the leader of that tribe or someone appointed by them with appropriate power.

Manticores
Lesser Species OaiKWYs
These creatures are distinguished by their body of a lion, tail of a scorpion, and wings of a bat. They are the largest of the lesser sentient beings. They can reach up to 70 feet in height. Unlike some of the other lesser species Manticores don't have any big flashy special powers. They reply upon their incredible brute strength and the paralyzing toxin within their scorpion tail. Their tail is capable of piercing the hide of nearly any unarmored dragon and paralyze them, except EarthWings. They reside as rouges within the EarthWing territory and are considered the reason for the EarthWings developed immunity against and use of poisons and toxins. After the humans invasion of their territory the Manticores nearly went extinct. Though they are strong Manticores are incredibly slow with the top recorded air speed of 30 mph. Manticores have no distinguishing personality traits, every individual is completely unique.

Thunder Birds
Lesser Species Thunderbird__matt_bulahao
Thunder Birds reside as rouges in every territory with the exception of the lands the Phoenixs inhabit. They can reach up to 40 feet in height and come in all verity of colors. The top recorded natural flying speed is 70 mph however these birds have the ability to channel electricity through their muscles to reach the top speeds of SkyWings. Doing so puts a large strain on their stamina and magic reserves and can't be maintained for long periods. They have an affinity for electricity like the SkyWings. Individual Thunder Birds lay claim to a very large amount of territory as their home and so Thunder Birds are far and few between. Although social they are very territorial over uninvited lesser species. They all share a common pride but even so they tend not to dare make a fuss of a dragon entering their territory, especially since a sizable portion of the Thunder Bird population is borrowing from the territory of dragons.

Fire Phoenix
Lesser Species 350?cb=20151014101811&path-prefix=cs
These tiny little guys are the smallest sentient species with the exception of humans. They can grow to 20 feet in height. Though small these little buggers are naturally fast with the best reaching a top speed of 90 mph. They have no physical hope to defeat anything even in the medium size range though. Instead they upon rely their powerful fire abilities that surpass even the FireWings and have a talent for magic. Their fire can reach temperatures up to 3,300 degrees Fahrenheit if they are dedicated to fire.

Once loyal to the FireWings after the FireWings stole the Ice Poenixs from the IceWings they managed to steal the Fire Phoenixs from the FireWings. They are now loyal to the IceWings after years of slavery. Due to their powerful fire they can keep themselves alive in the IceWing lands without too much trouble. Getting sick or using too much energy in a petty fight can endanger them to the elements though.

Ice Phoenix
Lesser Species NPc16qOBNvv96vWYmJYEOz6-Y31pPKEiTD8-3HjMr6JlTP0eOzuMR-H3QvGeSrWw4ZbnqpyV
The largest of the birds these guys can grow up to 70 feet in height. They aren't as strong as the comparatively large Manticores but they are tough, skilled fighters, and could hold their own against one. They can't breath cold frost like the IceWings but they can create the hardest ice ever known comparable to the hardest of armors on their body. Miraculously they can still fly while completely enveloped in this armor but only at a maximum of 20 mph. Unhindered by their ice they can fly at 50 mph. Their ice is also incredibly sharp and can easily pierce low grade armors. They don't have magic though and are restricted to this ability.

In a bid of power long ago the FireWings managed to steal the Ice Phoenixs from the IceWings and pretty much live as slaves to FireWing families. In order to survive the heat they have to coat themselves in their icy armor at all times and as a result have little energy for other things.

Last edited by Celestia on Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Lesser Species Empty Re: Lesser Species

Post by Cosmos Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:21 pm

Griffins

Lesser Species 1IUgzSUvE3w

These exotic creatures, Griffins, are most commonly known for their bodies and back legs of a lion, front legs of a bird, head and wings of an eagle, and ears of a donkey (Or no ears at all). However, there are many different creative variations of this combinations. Some are much bulkier than others, some thinner and swifter, and they come in all different kinds of color schemes with their pelts and feathers. However, one thing they all have in common is their bodies of mammals and heads of birds, generally a hawk or eagle. Some even don't have wings. It particularly depends on what region they were born in.

However, the Griffins can grow up to as tall as 50 feet and can go as fast as 35 mph. Strength, appearance, speed, and size comes in all shapes and sizes with these feathered beasts. They have the talons capable of shredding through flesh and scale, enough to protect themselves, and has eyesight as keen as a hawk's. They have no elemental properties but do have elemental resistances, and mostly rely on their core strength and power to overwhelm an enemy.
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:03 pm

Bump for release!
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Ventus Coelus Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:35 pm

This is a real thing?

Ventus Coelus

Male Posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:42 pm

Yus
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmos Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:51 pm

All of the species above is open to character creation. Enjoy!
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Ventus Coelus Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:05 pm

For anyone who makes these, keep them away form Rii, she will attack them as shown when she already attacked one of Rayla's giant eagles. Rii hates aerial raptors who aren't dragons. Pretty much all of these new species would be on her kill or eat list.

Otherwise I'm totally making a phoenix, not sure about fire or ice yet.

Ventus Coelus

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:58 am

Rii wouldnt snuggle Stirgi? Huh
Midnight
Midnight
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:30 pm

Last I checked, Rayla didn't have any giant eagles o3o

Rayla

Female Posts : 641

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:09 am

Gargoyles!
Midnight
Midnight
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Ventus Coelus Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:29 pm

Sorry Rayla I get you and Rylatha's names mixed up ALL the time. I think I meant her not you. XD

and Rii already ate Stirgi in a public skype chat so....

Ventus Coelus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down