Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Gralfalda "The Clown Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Gralfalda "The Clown Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Gralfalda "The Clown

5 posters

Go down

Gralfalda "The Clown Empty Gralfalda "The Clown

Post by KillerCroc3 Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:48 pm

Gralfalda "The Clown 19gac9oc38wa2jpg
Personal Info
Name: Gralfalda
Alias: The Clown
Sexuality: Bisexual  
Personality: "The Clown" is rather all over the place, and even claims to have multiple personalities. He can go from being a rather boring dragon, to a  one, to even getting violent and aggressive in the blink of an eye, once again, his reasoning being "Multi-Personality Disorder". when he's not jumping from emotion to emotion, he tries to crack jokes, and has a rather interesting outlook on the world, thinking it as one big joke. Some may claim as far as he is a depressing dragon, or one that scares people away because of his rather out of control emotions. Gralfalda can be kind and intelligent in his communication, but will change that on the flip of a dime.
Interests: The Clown likes to work on different things, Potions, Weapons and Armor, and even writes books just for fun. He does act goofy, and uses his attempted sense of humor as a way of making either friends, or finding a mate. Humans who stumble across his home either are run off, or captured to be experiments for potions.
Dislikes: He for one despises those who ruin his jokes, and even would get aggressive to the point of attacking them. He hates random visitors to his home, unless their humans, in which he can just pick them up and experiment on them. He is rather aggressive on those who ruin his experiments or his work in general as well.
Fears: The Clown fears Spiders more of anything but tries to hide this fear, but will clear them out as quickly as possible for some other excuse.
General Appearance
Height: 125 Feet
Scales: White
Eyes: Green
Appearance: The Clown's teeth are a slight yellow and his Mouth is at a permanent smile. He has some Mutations on his body, resulting in Twenty Four smaller legs across his body and his neck has at least four small, but some-what functional mouths, all of them smiling. These mouths laugh with him, and let out the same Gas he is able to breath out.
Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: Lightwing
Inheritance: Crossbred. Lightwing/Earthwing
Family: The Clown has no living relatives nor family.
Mate: Rylatha
Hatchlings: N/A

Skills and Abilities
Strengths: The Clown is rather balanced in smithing and potion making, and has a rather different outlook on the world. He is also an intermediate manipulator, letting him have some way with words. He is immune to his Laughing Gas, so he is able to breath it with no true consequences, since his body has built up immunity to it after years of self experimentation. He can use his extra arms and legs to dig underground like a giant worm.
Special Abilities: The Clown has made a potion that has human patients, and planned to work on dragons, laugh uncontrollably until the victim dies due to lack of oxygen.He also, rather than breathing fire, breaths out a more intense form of his laughing toxin, a result of his own experiments, and The extra mouths on his neck release the same toxin as well. The Toxin he breaths is a thicker batch, making it hard to get rid of it, if the combatant attempts to rid of the fumes the same way they would with the Potions.
Weaknesses: He is, as stated before, afraid of spiders, and will divert all attention to ridding his vicinity of the spider. He also can be rather tricked with his own jokes, if the situation is played over. This can be done by distracting him with puns of their own, and possibly a conversation as a distraction as well.  His extra arms and legs are rather weak, and some of them are fragile. The Laughing Gas he breaths can be cleared with wind, but they must go high than 30 mph, due to the thickness of the Laughing Gas he breaths.
Combat Style: The Clown uses potions and mainly his "Laughy" potion against his enemies, to demonstrate his Potion's abilities. The main reason for using these rather than his breath attack is for range, along with catching his opponents off guard when he throws them.
Potion Capabilities: His Laughing Gas Potion is a once use potion, letting out a gas that if the victim breathes the fumes in, they lose control, and begin to laugh uncontrollably until they suffocate to death, leaving a permanent grin on their corpse. his potions fumes last in the air for about a good 2 and a half minutes, and the effects can kill the victim, if the target does not clear away from the affected area, or completely blow it away as stated in Potion Weaknesses. To combat the fumes would be as simple as using the Wind, since the cloud of Laughing Gas would dissipate at 15 mph or higher of wind speeds.  He has made two versions:One that is ment for a single person only, and another meant for small crowds of 3-5 people, made into a bigger bottle than the normal one person potion. The radius for the one person potion is 10 by 10 by 15 feet, as the small crowd dosage is 20 by 20 by 25 feet radius.
Potion Weakness: The fumes are easily combated against, if the victim is prepared for it, mainly with using winds at speeds of 15 mph or higher to clear the fumes.

Background
History: The Clown started off as a simple dragon,looking like an ordinary Lightwing nothing too exciting happened for most of his life until he began experimenting on himself with potions. His spines on his back turned green, his breath began to match that of his future Laughing Gas potion, and his personality began to change. He even began to grow a permanent smile, extra mouths, and extra arms and legs on his body, as more of his experiments kept taking hold on his body. He had rarely been seen, outliving his parents due to a disease that he just narrowly missed when he moved from his original home to his new home, in the middle of Earthwing and Seadragon territory.
RP Sample: "The Clown had been hiding in his home for quite some time. He had recently taken down by a Nightwing, leaving a scar across his chest. He had now decided to seclude himself in his home to work on his potions. He'd take a break, looking at the entrance of his home, and sighed." Man, I wonder if some random human would just...Walk in...I want another experiment to work on.

Last edited by KillerCroc3 on Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:20 pm; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : See Post tree.)
KillerCroc3
KillerCroc3
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Male Posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Gralfalda "The Clown Empty Re: Gralfalda "The Clown

Post by Aero Dynamic Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:31 pm

Appearance

'The Clown's teeth are a slight yellow, his Mouth is at a permanent smile, and his wings are purple.'

Could you explain how he looks a bit more? From the picture it looks like he has mouths on his neck and a bunch of legs.

Skills and Abilities

You mention that he is good with potions and can make explosives and poison, but you need to list every potion he can make and their effects/how long they last for.

~~

Bump when edited.
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerCroc3 Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:43 pm

Changes have been made, and ready for more criticing.

Signed,
The Clown
KillerCroc3
KillerCroc3
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerCroc3 Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:42 am

Bump, apparently, since I've been waiting for weeks...Aero checked it and I made the edits he wanted me to make.
KillerCroc3
KillerCroc3
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:11 am

It has been under a week FYI, but I'll let aero know.
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerCroc3 Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:30 am

Guess time flies during the Summer...sorry about the misinformation on how long it's been...and bump again
KillerCroc3
KillerCroc3
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerCroc3 Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:06 am

Bumpity Bump Bump, Bumpity Bump Bump, looks at this topic go.
KillerCroc3
KillerCroc3
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:34 am

' His Laughing Gas Potion is a once use potion, letting out a gas that if the victim breaths the fumes in, they lose control, and begin to laugh uncontrollably until they suffocate to death, leaving a permanent grin on their corpse. his potions fumes last in the air for about a good 5 minutes, and the effects either kill the victim, or lasts on them for an hour.'

'The fumes are easily combated against, if the victim is prepared for it, mainly with heavy protection of the mouth and nose.'

Dragons don't have gas masks or anything that would protect their faces while letting them breath. If they held their breath for 5 minutes too, they'd pass out and probably die due to laughing. Can the gas be swept away by the wind? Can it survive in sun or rain? I'd recommend toning down how long it can last. Also, what's it radius?

'He also, rather than breathing fire, breaths out a more intense form of his laughing toxin, a result of his own experiments, and The extra mouths on his neck release the same toxin as well.'

What makes it more intense? I don't see anything explaining the gas he breaths, only his potions. And if he has the breath, why does he need potions anymore?

'He also can be rather tricked with his own jokes, if the situation is played over. '

How can he be tricked by his own jokes?

~~

Bump when finished.
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerCroc3 Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:29 am

Bumping got me like OOH! I'm Back, and editing this once again.
KillerCroc3
KillerCroc3
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:40 am

Alrighty, so his laughing gas potion either kills the victim or the effects last for an hour... Which is it? Because before that you state it kills the victim if they breathe in the fumes.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerCroc3 Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:58 am

A Quick Question.

Since the site was shut down, i cannot figure out how to edit the original post, if that is possible still.
KillerCroc3
KillerCroc3
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:37 pm

Hm, that's odd. You should be able to edit it.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerCroc3 Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:07 pm

Edit button was not showing up until I came to read your post. Count this as my edit bump btw.
KillerCroc3
KillerCroc3
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:19 pm

Alright, one more thing. The potion dissipates at winds of at least 15mph, but in weaknesses, you have it at higher than 15mph.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerCroc3 Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:40 pm

15 mph is for the potion, and 30 mph is for the gas breath, since it is thicker than the fumes made by the potion.
KillerCroc3
KillerCroc3
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:53 pm

No, I know that. I meant under Potion Weaknesses.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerCroc3 Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:55 pm

Fixed...didn't see any other area for 30 mph except in the dragon weaknesses, as potion weaknesses had 15.
KillerCroc3
KillerCroc3
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:14 pm

The 30mph is fine. I meant you have 15mph under Potion Capabilities, but under Potion Weaknesses you have higher than 15mph. So you need to change that so it's not confusing. Forgive me if I didn't make that clear enough.

Anyway, aside from that little error, this app looks fine to me.

1/2 Approved.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerCroc3 Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:16 am

one acceptance down, one to go! hip hip hooray!
KillerCroc3
KillerCroc3
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:09 pm

APPROVED
Astral
Astral
Goddess of the Moon and Stars