Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Advisor Meeting (Xia, Neltharion) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Advisor Meeting (Xia, Neltharion) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Advisor Meeting (Xia, Neltharion)

4 posters

Go down

Advisor Meeting (Xia, Neltharion) Empty Advisor Meeting (Xia, Neltharion)

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:39 am

The Earth King sat in his den, gazing through the ages, trying to make sense of the fragments. And then suddenly he came back to the present and sent his Royal Guards Hapax and Hamnet to fetch Xia and Neltharion. While he waited for their arrival, Baldirak rested and swept the den with is tail, not that it needed cleaning. Meanwhile, the twins searched for the King's Advisors.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Advisor Meeting (Xia, Neltharion) Empty Re: Advisor Meeting (Xia, Neltharion)

Post by Xia Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:43 pm

It had been around that time again. Xia, as usual, was enjoying herself by the garden above ground. As she had told Baldirak time and time again, she wasn't at all worried about humans If humans were to drive this deep into EarthWing territory, it would be a miracle, as the forests were quite hard to maneuver once you were this deep inside. She lay, basking in the sunlight, her flower petals soaking up the rays. That was her other argument with her king. If she didn't get enough sunlight, she would become droopy and useless.

Baldi had attempted to argue, but in the end, Xia had won her basking spot. And all that fighting was for nothing, it seemed, as she had barely been out there for twenty five minutes when one of the twins showed up. She let out a small, patient sigh as they told her that Baldirak had called her. Very well. Though, it did concern her. Baldi rarely called her for anything. And the dragon whom had relayed the information seemed rather anxious.

So she decided to take the call with a worried expression. After about thirty minutes, she arrived at Baldirak's castle. "My brother, you called. I assume it's important?" she asked, an expression of concern written on her face when she saw Baldi.
Xia
Xia
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:53 pm

Baldirak was sitting still again, eyes closed. It wasn't long before he felt the tremors moving through the tunnels, alerting him to Xia's arrival. His pale eyes opened as his siblng walked into his den, he saw her expression and assumed Hamnet had found her. Well, false concern was better than annoyance. The twins, when together--and they almost always were--were very annoying. But separate Hamnet was more likeable. Hapax was... well, Hapax, still very much annoying. "Xia. It is of some importance. Come..." Baldirak raised a paw to point in front of him. "Sit. We'll wait a few minutes for Neltharion before I begin. Were you basking on the surface?"

Meanwhile, Hapax was wandering the tunnels, asking everyone if they'd seen the War Advisor.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Xia Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:01 pm

(FYI Nel has been out of approved for about two months now o3o)
Xia
Xia
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:52 pm

Bump
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Xia Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:01 am

Xia nodded thoughtfully. Baldirak did not seem all that worried, so she would not stress herself about it. Though, when he mentioned Neltharion, her eyes would become curious. She had not seen the War Adviser before. Sure, she had heard of him from her adopted brother, but she hadn't actually seen him with her own eyes, or gotten to know him. So hopefully, she would get to make introductions today. That would be quite interesting.

And so she sat, glancing over at Baldirak. She decided, while Neltharion wasn't here, to spark some much needed conversation. "So, brother, how are you? You look quite tired," she would say, looking at him with concern flashing behind her eyes once more.
Xia
Xia
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:35 pm

A small sigh left the King's maw when Xia remarked how tired he looked. Though he had just used his ability--which drained him of energy--he had another reason for being tired. "Time comes with a price, but I am fine. This leg--" he said as he looked at his right foreleg. "I've considered more than once having this leg-- removed. It provides me with many sleepless nights... but... it is not completely useless. What do you think? But you shouldn't worry so much, Sister, it isn't good for you. How was the surface, is it a nice day?"
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:53 pm

Nel was underground in the haven for once, instead above ground where the suns shines. He had to do some shopping in the haven. Nothing special just some food and ingrediënts. He had to stock up and he wasn't really feeling like hunting and scavenging for himself. He was rather busy and wanted to relax. Just about when he was about to leave to go above ground, there was Hapax calling for him to go to Baldi's den.

Neltharion sighed and said "Ok, I'll come with you" Nel followed the Royal guard towards Baldi's den. After some walking Nel arrived and opened the door. "Good day, Soooo, Why did you call us?" He asked his king.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Xia Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:43 am

Xia listened to her brother, eyes softening. She felt bad for him. She knew that his leg must be aching, and the stress of leading probably only made it worst. Maybe one day she could try using her own abilities in healing to help him. She mentally reminded herself to ask him that one day, but today they had business. So obviously they would have to wait a little bit.

"That's easier said than done, Baldirak," she would say with a chuckle, when he commented that she shouldn't worry so much. What could she say? She was the apostle of the god of life. It was kind of in her job description to worry about things like that.

They waited a few more minutes, until Neltharion arrived. Xia offered a friendly smile at him. After all, she had never met him before, and he had never seen her before. He walked in and announced himself rather rudely to the king, but Xia barely noticed that. After all, she hadn't remembered Baldi as the kind of person to punish someone who is disrespectful. And besides, perhaps he was just stressed.

Xia would straighten up, and do a little bow to the entering dragon, "Hello there. My name is Xia, I don't believe we've met before." she would say kindly.
Xia
Xia
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:04 pm

The Earth King noticed his sibling had, more than once now, failed to answer most of his questions. Perhaps she had a lot on her mind, it surely seemed like she did. And then Neltharion entered then den and inquired the reason for his and Xia's summoning. The dark EarthWing asked rather casually why the two of them had been called. "I called you, Advisor, because it was time for us to have a meeting. There are things I would like your opinion on. Have either of you been to the surface today?" Baldirak asked as his pale eyes moved from one to the other.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Xia Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:06 am

Xia would sit and listen, turning to face Baldirak when he started speaking. She would nod slowly at his words, then perk her ears up when he asked if they had been to the surface recently. "Why yes, I have. I was just out there the other day to take a walk by the above ground gardens with Lespernii. It was quite beautiful, and always a peaceful getaway from the stuffiness of the underground." she said, adding the part about the peaceful getaway. It was simply too true. She always found herself retreating to the above ground nowadays.
Xia
Xia
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:22 pm

Nel looked at the dragon he never met before. It must be the other advisor. Kinda strange that he hasn't met any advisors even though he's one. He looked at the other advisor bowing and introducing herself. He bowed too a bit "Hello there, my name is Neltharion Dominus Cinerem, but you can call me Nel like everyone else." He said very polite.

He then turned his attention to baldi, "No, I haven't been on the surface today, was about to though. Yesterday I was, and the day vefore that, and the day before that.........I think it's easier for me to tell when I'm not above ground. Anyway what kind of meeting?" He asked Baldi after answering his other question.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:21 am

A low, hissing growl escaped from Baldirak's maw as he listened to his Advisors' answers. It only confirmed what he was thinking, nott that it was a great surprise. "The stuffiness of the underground... We have lived here for a few years, during which time we have healed our wounds and created some normal lifestyle for ourselves. We have even welcomed a few Rogues into our ranks and found lost family. But we were never destined to remain hidden and broken beneath the earth, even when we grew accustomed to this, we longed for fresh air, for sunlight. Hm, how ironic it is that we were born of the Earth but are currently stifled by it. I believe we have recovered all we can; it is time for us to return to the surface." The Earth King stood and turned away from his Advisors to reach for some earthern cups sitting at the back of his den. There were three, to be precise, and he filled each one with a tea made from lavender and rose petals. He placed a cup before Neltharion and Xia. "I asked you here, because I wish your opinions on how we should go about it. We are not ready to take back our home. Shall we fend for ourselves as we have done thus far, or perhaps seek help from another Tribe?"
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:34 pm

Bump
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Xia Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:18 pm

Returning to the surface! Oh, what a beautiful day that would be, Xia thought, a small smile appearing on her face, her frills shivering a bit in anticipation. Nodding her head, Xia would speak up, "Oh! This is joyous news, Baldirak! I have lived up on the surface for years before coming here, and I must say, getting used to the stuffiness of the underground was not easy. It makes me incredibly happy knowing that we will be able to return! It truly is. And not only that, but the fact that we have been able to heal our old scars, is also quite the accomplishment, don't you think?"

Then, came the decision. Should they fend for themselves, or attempt to get one of the tribes involved in helping them. "I believe that we should go to the tribes for help. It's no mystery that dragons do not like humans. I'm sure they would be glad to help us. And not to mention we have the gods on our side." Xia would say with a purr, her frills vibrating a bit.

Last edited by Xia on Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Xia
Xia
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgo Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:56 am

(Darn it, Baldi. Why do you always point out my flaws when I mess something up? I forgot Snowfall and Frostflare were rulers, not Apolis ;-; Whatever, I'll edit it.)
Virgo
Virgo
IceWing Queen
IceWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:51 am

Bump
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:28 pm

Nel made an awkward chuckle "Heh well, I've got a lot of stuff going on above ground." He said in a normal tone. That's when Baldi AKA best king began his sort of speech. After he heard about the part of going above ground he got excited he can go above ground without being sneaky about it, of course he hid it and kept a normal face. "I love the idea of going back to the surface, it would give us a lot more oppurtunities, Maybe even kickstart the economy with some trade if we make contact with some tribes." He said with a little bit more excitement then before, He can can just imagine it. A city above ground, it has been ages since there were cities on the surface "I think we should ask the other tribes for some help. They'll be able to help us rebuild and defend us if needed. I think I can get help from the Skywings and Seawings. I know some people from those tribes" Nel said giving is opinion on what to do.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Xia Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:03 pm

(Buperooni, I finished my edit)
Xia
Xia
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:58 am

The Earth King listened to his Advisors' responses and chuckled a little. It was no surprise to him that they, especially Neltharion, made a habit of sneaking to the surface when he had forbidden his tribe from doing so unless it was of great importance. But he could not blame them. Everyone was tired of living below ground. Both seemed to agree to the idea that getting help from other tribes would be in the EarthWIngs' best interest. While XIa did not offer any suggestion, Neltharion mentioned the SkyWings and SeaWIngs as good places to find some aid. Baldirak would have to think about this.

XIa pointed out that the tribe had th gods on their side. At this, the pale gaze of the King fell to the many talismans around his neck, each made from a rock of a celestial body; a planet, a meteor, the moon. The lunar talisman he wore, his most prized, Baldirak grasped in his paw. Was the fallen Goddess, Astral, whom he still followed with unwavering devotion as a prophet, still watching? Was it still her will that the EarthWIngs return to their former glory? He had never felt different, so it must be true.

"You are right, Xia. The gods do smile on us. At least one, anyway. You two agree that we should ask other tribes for help. We will, in time. Before we ask anything of anyone, I would learn what I can of the tribes first. Neltharion, you are familiar with the SkyWIngs and SeaWings? Perhaps you may be able to help me. I will announce tomorrow to everyone of this next chapter for us. If you've no questions or concerns, you may go."
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down