Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Queen Of Ice (Final Post) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Queen Of Ice (Final Post) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Queen Of Ice (Final Post)

+2
Aero Dynamic
Aoanani
6 posters

Go down

Queen Of Ice (Final Post) Empty Queen Of Ice (Final Post)

Post by Aoanani Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:37 am

(Note: this was sitting in my notes app for a while, but was edited to fit more recent events)
(Another note: it took me a few minutes to get the guts to press the send button)

Hey guys. As some of you know, I left the site for a few months or weeks, can't remember which.

Truth is, when I came back, I decided to leave.
I've decided to permanently leave the website.
I'm not coming back.

The reason why is that I'm no longer happy here. I won't state why I've decided to leave, because if I did I'd be in serious trouble (even though I'd have left before people realised what I was talking about) and so would a friend of mine. I've been thinking about it for a while, actually.
I want to state that yes, I am leaving because of things that happened onsite. I'm sick of all of the stuff thats gone on. I've learned disgraceful things and I can no longer put my trust in certain people on this website.

But enough of that.

I've made some amazing friends and learned so much about friendship, roleplaying and loving all in one moment. I am so grateful for everything everyone has done for me. I love you all. SO much. Even those I never really got to know.

You are all beautiful, amazing people and I wish you all the best in life. You've all affected me in so many ways that I cannot begin to describe. Here are some simple thank yous.

Storm, for being a dear friend who always cheered me up.
Sparks, for making Storm happy and being a lovely forum member.
Sarah, for being a nice little hatchling and for being a nice person in general.
Cariharn, for being a lovely person towards everyone and taught me without saying anything to treat others better.
Neltharion, for making me laugh.
Shining, for the gorgeous avatar that I'm going to cherish forever.
Ender, for inspiring me with an original character that I'll never forget.
Athy's hatchlings, for teaching me about loving ones more innocent then yourself.
Delilah, for making me hate someone but love them at the same time.
Cradore/Grey, for being nice enough to be the first 'antagonist' character Athena faced off against.
Mono The Shapeshifter, for making me laugh in chat when I kept spelling typos (it WAS funny, you should've been there!)
Tempest, for being an EPIC person and helping me develop Athena's character.

And finally, to Arkhor. You're one of my best friends. You've helped me, inspired me and done so much for me. Thank you.

You're all amazing. All of you. That includes anyone on this website. You're a part of a community that has changed my life forever. You're beautiful. I'm not saying it to be dramatic or make my exit 'charming' or whatever, I mean it. You are beautiful.
I wish I didn't have or want to leave, but if I encountered certain members on this website I'd say things I'll regret.

I want you all to know I love you. Like, a lot. I wish I could say enough words to describe my feelings to all of you, but I cannot.
I know I'll never come back, this is the last you'll hear from me.
The animation has not been cancelled. I will work tirelessly to complete it. Once its posted, I'm sure you'll find it on youtube. Word gets around fast when it comes to animation Smile
The series will be a trilogy called: The Mortali Spiram. Its Latin for "The Mortal Coil."

Anyways. I'd like to know that this IS my final post. I won't be active whatsoever anymore on this site. I will read replies to this, yes, but thats it.

I'm sorry for any hurt I'm causing people, which I probably am. Its NO ONES fault and nobody should blame themselves. I did this on my own accord. This is not an 'on a whim' thing. I've actually been thinking about it since last month. And when I found out what I found out, I knew I had to leave.

This has been one of the best experiences of my life. I'm not exaggerating. This is a turning point for me. This entire website, this journey I've taken, has changed me for the better. I'm going to be studying to become a Marine Biologist, and go travel the world. Besides, who knows? Maybe I'll meet some of you Smile

So those are my plans. And this is all because of you. The laughs, the giggles, the tears all shed over the posts you wonderful people have typed have made me realise that if I want to be what I wanna be, I gotta push myself.

So, I want to thank you. You. You reading this post typed by a tiny little person right now. Truly and personally. Thank you.

How Athena dies will be explained in the animation, but if you want to keep her in your roleplays for a bit longer, she's found dead by a small lake. I'll only give a small hint to what happens, her neck's been torn. This is just for the convenience of people who want to keep her a moment longer.

I'm going to miss this. All of this. I love you guys so much. I am sad leaving, but I know it's best for me, and everyone on this site.

See you when I see you, guys.

I will NEVER forget you.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Queen Of Ice (Final Post) Empty Re: Queen Of Ice (Final Post)

Post by Aero Dynamic Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:49 am

It's sad to lose a member, and I can't say I totally understand but I do know that in the past there was a member or two that got on my nerves. While that didn't stop me from leaving a lot of things had me wondering if I should. But I couldn't, this site brought me back into roleplaying and I've had a lot of good experiences here and good friends. I'm not trying to persuade you to stay, but I will be sad you're leaving.

Even if I haven't spoke much to you, I still know you were loved by others like Storm and Arkhor. I know that they, and a lot of other members, will miss you too.

Hopefully you continue to have a great life, and don't rush yourself too much on that animation.

For one last goodbye,

~Aero
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:19 pm

Hello Athena.

It is said to hear that you feel the need to leave. If the reason is due to another site member, you can freely contact me and we can help settle things. No one wants you to leave, and we all have certain people we don't really like. If there are only a couple people you do not like on the site, why leave in the spite of those couple over all the friends you made here?

It saddens me to see people leave from the actions of another user(s). I know you have thought about this, and I will respect your decision. Just know people will miss you, and we will always greet you back with open wings. Feel free to contact me if you need anything, even if it is to vent.
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:20 am

Aww, Athena! ;-; I don't really know you but I'm sad to see you go. Since you say that you'll be popping in to check replies to this post, can you PM me, at least?

Looking forward to the animation. Don't rush yourself though.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your days <3
Artemise
Artemise
Goddess of Ice and Snow
Goddess of Ice and Snow

Female Posts : 371

Back to top Go down

Post by Eysseth Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:22 am

Awwww. I had fun talking to you in the c-box. It is sad to see someone leave, but one should not stay in a place they do not wish to. I wish you luck in all your future endeavors Athena. Smile
Eysseth
Eysseth

Female Sagittarius Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:51 pm

ATHY! I will miss you so much! This almost wants to make me cry! Sad Do you have any type of social media we could talk to each other through? Maybe me you and Atrex could still RP with each other on a private group chat on the said social media outlet? Maybe Skype? PM me if you do. What if we start a thread on here that is just for us to RP in? You and Atrex are my favorite people to roleplay with, always putting a smile on my face every time I saw that you had replied back to one of our threads. And Storm will be so heartbroken that his best friend (You are too, Goldilocks) has died... Sad Not sure how he will live through it yet. Athena was his first friend and will forever be in his heart... And just know that if you ever want to come back, you will always have a friend here that will take you back with open arms.

Have a good rest of your life and never stop pursuing being a marine biologist. Smile

With a heavy heart I bid you farewell... Fluffy will miss you... Sad

~Storm <3
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down