Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Pyrhaa the one with more ones.  Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Pyrhaa the one with more ones.  Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Pyrhaa the one with more ones.

4 posters

Go down

Pyrhaa the one with more ones.  Empty Pyrhaa the one with more ones.

Post by Mono the Shapeshifter Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:37 pm

Insert Image Here
Personal Info
Name: Pyrhaa
Alias: Py, Pyr,
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: I would say she has a fiery temper just to be that guy, but she doesn't. She can sometimes be angered easily, but she is really relatively calm. She also has a thing with other species of dragons. They tend to stay around her, as if she were their mother or something. She doesn't really know why, they just sort of do. Pyrhaa isn't really concerned with other tribes, so long as they don't mess with her tribe. She can be a pretty great leader, as she is constantly telling her 'armour' what to do.
Interests: -Taking care of things.
-Nature.
-Other Dragons.
Dislikes: -Other Dragons who are incompetent.
-Ones who insult her 'Armour'.
-Ones who hurt her 'Armour'.
Fears: -Losing her 'Armour' friends.

General Appearance
Height: 80 ft tall, 200 ft long.
Scales: Her scales are soft and kind of fleshy, but they are virtually fireproof. They are a light Red, almost Pinkish colour.
Eyes: Heterochromic. Right eye is Red and the left eye is Orange.
Appearence: Pyr's main body is a light pinkish colour, whilst her head is moreso Magenta, and has more protective scales. Her legs and arms also have more scales, as well as her tail. Her head is the most protected of all though, as well as her neck, however it's still not that strong. Her arms almost reach the ground, and she can walk on all fours if she leans forward a bit. Each claw is quite large, and they are most suited for attacking.

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: Firewing
Inheritance: Firewing
Family: I dunno.
Mate: She will watch you burn.
Hatchlings: Nadda.

Skills and Abilities
Strengths: Her size is a good strength, but it's just the height, her body is kind of small and thin.
Her Embers are also good for attacking or defense.
She is relatively fast, topping off at about 30 kmph full sprint, nothing special though.
Special Abilities: Her breath is just a normal flame, but it is quite thin in circumfrence and goes a bit farther than normal. It is also more likely to catch things on fire. The side of the lit portion is 400 Degrees C and the middle of the lit portion is 585 Degrees C. Obviously, it gets colder as it goes on, with the tip of it only being 60 Degrees C. The flame reaches 40 ft in length.
Ember is the nickname she gave to a group of Beetle things that collect around her. She does not know where they came from. She refers to them as her 'Armour'. Pyrhaa has a sticky substance she can create in a similar fashion to a Hippopotamus. This helps the Embers stick on.
The Embers are small hexopedal Beetles that are relatively well armoured themselves. Their armour is comparable to that of a Sea Turtle, as in it can take a handful of good hits, but something designed to break hard shells can take it out easily. They are all within a few inches of 4 ft long and 1 ft tall. Un ignited they are a dark brown colour, easily confused with black. The thing with Embers is that they are fireproof, and can completely engulf themselves in flames. The temperature is about the same as her breath, if not lower. The dimensions of the flames are 4 ft (l) by 2 ft (w) by 6 ft (h).
The Embers themselves also have a pair of wings, and are quite agile, moreso than your average giant flaming Beetle.
The Embers themselves do not listen to Pyr's commands, they listen to their Alpha's, who takes the place directly on top of Pyr's head. She has lovingly named him Smidvarg.
Smidvarg and Pyrhaa have formed such a bond, that simple hand motions can trigger quite devastating attacks. Pyrhaa tells Smidvarg what she wants them to do, and Smidvarg almost always complies. This can lead to a simple swipe of her hand with a specific claw motion leading to the Ember's on her arm flying off to extend her range. This, of course, leaves her vulnerable.
Smidvarg has a small crest on his head, and is slightly bigger than the other Embers.
There are 75 overall. They are positioned so that they cover every single square inch of her body in the locations stated; They mostly cluster around her main torso, quite obviously. About 1/3 (25), give or take a few. A few are scattered down her tail, which is quite thin. More are clustered around her arms and legs, which are especially weak to attacks. Around 3/12 (19) cover her arms and 1/3 (25) cover her legs. The other 1/12 (6) makes up her tail, and the one Ember on her head; Smidvarg.
The way they are defensive is quite obvious. All of them are basically a giant fire.
Nobody pokes giant fires,
therefore it creates a 'heat shield' in a more literal sense, as in most of her limbs are engulfed in flames. There is no actual shield.
The Embers are, quite obviously, weak to water, which can actually disable their ability to ignite themselves for about 20 seconds.

Basically, any weakness normal fire has, they have too.
This includes:
No oxygen.
Being smothered.
Since it is unknown what ignites the Embers, grease fire methods such as Baking soda and Salt also work.
If for some reason someone has a fire extinguisher, that works too.
Dirt and Sand can smother the fire.
Extreme gusts of wind  also put the fire out.

Sharp objects can penetrate the shells of the Embers if they are made for getting through tough shells. (Most dragon or other animals teeth can not do so.)
The Embers can only ignite to a temperature of a normal fire, with the side of the lit portion being 400 degrees C, and the middle of the lit portion being 585 Degrees C, not a blazing inferno.
The Embers have basically no strength at all, as they are primarily herbivores, with the occasional consumption of normal sized insects.
Embers are not resiliant to extremely extremely high body temperature, and as such they can not ignite as hot in very arid places. They can still ignite, about 1/2 of the original power, with the side of the lit portion being 200 Degrees C and the middle of the lit portion being 292.5 Degrees C.
The Embers are much better at defense then they are combat. Basically, they will follow Smidvarg's commands. For instance, an opponent is standing in front of her. She can tell them to fly alongside the opponent and graze them. She can, however, order them to ignite something flammable near the opponent, which only really works against either unaware or grounded opponents, as the fire can either be put out by a few strong wing flaps, or just flown away from.
Weaknesses: -Size. Her size is also a disadvantage, making her easy to hit.
-Attacks. Whenever she attacks with her Embers, part of her soft scales are exposed. If the opponent can time their attacks, she can easily be disabled. A few good hit on any non armoured part of her body can seriously damage her. Really, it's kind of simple. Her only real defense is the Embers, so if someone gets passed them, they've virtually won.
-Speed. Although she is quite fast, many others can top it quite easily.
-Blunt attacks. A blunt attack still knocks her over just like a normal Dragon, because that's what she is, a normal Dragon. A heavy blunt attack could daze her Embers, leading to them falling off, and leaving her utterly defenseless, and due to her not so impressive speed, it's basically game over.
-Her Embers aren't invincible. They're just armoured. She can't just hunker down in a fight, she'll lose really quickly.
-The only way she can do damage is to expose herself. Which means she'll be likely to be one hit by an attack.
-She has no range. So someone could easily just blast a hole through her Embers and probably her.
-She has no combat skill. The Embers just lengthen her range a bit.
Combat Style: Pyrhaa does not actually like combat all that much. She prefers to care for her Embers. Her combat is basic, but she is much more dangerous due to the Embers. She likes to either pin them or slash them with either her claws or the Embers.

Background
History: Hah nope.
RP Sample:YOU KNOW WHO I AM.
The fly is dead now by the way.

Last edited by Mono the Shapeshifter on Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:17 pm; edited 24 times in total
Mono the Shapeshifter
Mono the Shapeshifter
LightWing Shadow
LightWing Shadow

Female Posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Pyrhaa the one with more ones.  Empty Re: Pyrhaa the one with more ones.

Post by Ignatius Sikum Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:30 pm

You have a few things that you need to fix up with your app.

Let's just jump straight to the strengths and special abilities..

You say that she is;
Mono the Shapeshifter wrote:sturdy and tanky almost

How many shots can she take if she's tanky? Especially considering that she is also speedy, this kinda needs to be known.

But the main thing I wanted to tackle is your 'embers'. I'm sorry, but I'm going to decline this completely.
Firstly, you state that ignite and their strength increases with her anger? Then you don't say how they are weak, then you make them be able to stick onto dragons and are incredibly hard to get off? This is an absolute decline, especially considering these are basically my firelings. Which are a GOD-TEIR ability. Change your ability. If you really want to keep them, make SURE to state how weak they are, what they are weak to, how to get them off, what temperatures they can 'ignite' to and also state how many she has.

But currently, if you refuse to either change your ability or nerf it, she will be completely declined. Especially seeming she is basically at demi-god powers with her embers, which is too strong for her. And can you tell me what these embers actually are? Are they all around her? Are they covering her? What are they, they are very very vague and aren't really explained well.

Bump when edited.

Also as a side note, you need to make another account for this character as well.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Mono the Shapeshifter Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:40 am

She's not done yet, but I have to go do stuff. I forgot to add most of the things since I was rushed yesterday, but I'm gonna think of what else to add.
Mono the Shapeshifter
Mono the Shapeshifter
LightWing Shadow
LightWing Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Mono the Shapeshifter Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:22 am

Bump. Feel free to either tell me what to do or approve it or something. I kinda just want to do history with her and Smidvarg now.
Ps.
I don't like tanks anyways.
Pps.
I'm working on the new account.
Sorry for incompetence but is there a way to not have to make an email for each character?
Nvm.
First of all could Insidias and Sicarius's emails be changed to Mono's?
Mono the Shapeshifter
Mono the Shapeshifter
LightWing Shadow
LightWing Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:37 pm

If you are done with it, then take the WIP out of the title.

Alright, right back to the special abilities. I'm still not happy with these as you have, again, left the embers indestructible by not stating their weaknesses. You have made them ridiculously over powered, not stated what they actually do or where they are on her body. Here's a list of what I need you to write before I even consider approving this character.
-Ember weaknesses
-Location of Embers
-Remove the new species of dragon. Change them to something else as they are not part of our lore.
-What temperatures can they ignite to.
-What these embers actually do that help her in a fight.

Add these things, and make sure that they are extremely weak. I say this because if you have the same strength as my Firelings which these really seem similar to, I'll be declining the app. Simply due to the fact that the Firelings are my Demi-God power. You need to win these positions or have them given to you when your character is the son or daughter of a semi or full god. Demi-Gods are stronger than the average dragon, but not as strong as semi's.

Bump when edited.
And I'll get the email addresses changed for you.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mono the Shapeshifter Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:18 pm

Let me explain just how weak she really is.
Her Embers aren't invincible, they're just armoured. She can't just hunker down in a fight, she'll lose really quickly.
The only way she can do damage is to expose herself, which means she'll be likely to be one hit by an attack.
She has no range, so someone could easily just blast a hole through her Embers and probably her.
She has no combat skill, the Embers just lengthen her range a bit.
Will work on the lore stuff, and tweak the Embers and describe the positions and stuff, but I don't think I can make them extremely weak without making Pyrhaa stronger, else she'll just be utterly defenseless.
She absolutely does not have the power of Tempest. She's a normal Dragon with basic combat skills that can be one hit by almost anything, her Embers are her only line of defense.
Mono the Shapeshifter
Mono the Shapeshifter
LightWing Shadow
LightWing Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:22 pm

Explain that to me in your app please. And explain everything I have asked you to, then bump again.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mono the Shapeshifter Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:37 pm

Bump??
Mono the Shapeshifter
Mono the Shapeshifter
LightWing Shadow
LightWing Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:14 pm

You have not addressed the things which I have told you to address.

For simplicities sake, in your special abilities, make a section for your embers. Include their strengths, weaknesses, what they are, how they help her, where they are around her (include EXACT numbers, not just some), how easily they to break or are damaged and CHANGE their species as there are no dragon species called 'embers'. This does not fit in with the lore of the site, so I am declining it.

Bump when edited. And please do not bump until you have done what I have asked Sad
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mono the Shapeshifter Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:59 pm

Just to clarify, can they be some other form of animal, such as a giant beetle or something?
Mono the Shapeshifter
Mono the Shapeshifter
LightWing Shadow
LightWing Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:02 pm

Yes, they can be another species like that, but you must include what I have asked ^^
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mono the Shapeshifter Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:45 pm

Bump. Not much else I can do here. And no, I can not in fact give you exact numbers. That would require me to find out exactly how many 1 ft tall 8 ft long fire Beetles can fit on a shape similar to an elipsis in the exact places they are in, which I do not have the knowledge, nor the patience, to do. Either that or I could give an estimate, which I would rather not do. If this still isn't good enough, then I guess I could attempt to give you a total, but for each individual section I can't.
Mono the Shapeshifter
Mono the Shapeshifter
LightWing Shadow
LightWing Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sicarius Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:13 am

Stand by for Bumpan-fall.
Sicarius
Sicarius

Male Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Mono the Shapeshifter Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:01 am

Beebump?
Anybudi?
Pleaz ;-;
Mono the Shapeshifter
Mono the Shapeshifter
LightWing Shadow
LightWing Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:04 pm

Almost done Mono! I just have a few more requests relating to the bugs.

Can you give examples of what their flames can light? As well as her breath.

You have said that they are weak to water and only heavy blunt attacks. But, I'd like you to add more weaknesses to your bugs and remove some from your dragon. For me, the bugs and the dragons are two seperate things which I am grading at the same time. Right now, your dragon is incredibly weak, so I would like you to remove some weaknesses relating to only your dragon. But I need you to add more weaknesses relating to the bugs. I mean, the only thing that can harm them is blunt attacks and splashing them with water. I need you to tell me what EXACTLY they are weak to. Are they fragile (get squished in one hit from a dragon), do they have medium strength (able to survive very few dragon hits) or are they incredibly sturdy? The last one would require you to add a lot more weaknesses specific to the bugs and only the bugs, not your dragon. Your dragon is fine, there's no need to add to their weaknesses - as I said, feel free to remove a few. But your bugs NEED MORE weaknesses. More specific weaknesses.

I hope this makes sense. Bump when edited.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mono the Shapeshifter Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:42 am

Bump. Gave them more weaknesses and removed some of Pyrhaa's. Also described some stuff more.
Mono the Shapeshifter
Mono the Shapeshifter
LightWing Shadow
LightWing Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Mono the Shapeshifter Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:43 pm

BUMPING BUMP MOTHERBUMPERS!!!!
Mono the Shapeshifter
Mono the Shapeshifter
LightWing Shadow
LightWing Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Mono the Shapeshifter Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:35 pm

Again bump?
Mono the Shapeshifter
Mono the Shapeshifter
LightWing Shadow
LightWing Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:55 pm

Hello again~ Just a few more things.

After doing a few things, I'm going to ask you to change stuff with the bugs again. If they are 8 foot long, they are likely to be around 4+ foot wide. This would incredibly hinder your dragons movements, so I am going to ask you to either a) Reduce their length and width (which you MUST specify for this species), or b) Reduce the number of insects to 40.

I am also going to need you to change this sentence as well.
Mono wrote:Fire trucks and water type pokemon are also very dangerous.

We do not have fire trucks and there are no water type Pokemon in this universe. So I need you to change this so it is relevant to the realm of Pyyria.

As well with the weaknesses, wouldn't extreme gusts of wind put their flames out as well?

~Bump when edited.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mono the Shapeshifter Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:32 am

BUMP.
Mono the Shapeshifter
Mono the Shapeshifter
LightWing Shadow
LightWing Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:13 pm

Alright, one more thing from me.

You say that they;
Mono the Shapeshifter wrote:Nobody pokes giant fires,
therefore it creates a 'heat shield' in a more literal sense.

I need you to tell me how large this shield is. State what it can block and how to break it. State if it has an impact on your dragon. Give me details about this shield and how long it lasts for.

Bump when edited.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mono the Shapeshifter Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:37 pm

It's not an actual shield, it's just the bugs are well armoured and nobody will cling on to her, because, FIRE.
Mono the Shapeshifter
Mono the Shapeshifter
LightWing Shadow
LightWing Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:40 pm

Alright...

1/2 Approved
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:49 pm

Approved~
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum