Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I can make you a book :) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I can make you a book :) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

I can make you a book :)

+9
Chloe
Shade
Twilight
Shrillix
Brooklynn
Phantom
Avian
Gemini
Snowflare
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I can make you a book :) Empty I can make you a book :)

Post by Snowflare Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:26 pm

(I am a official published author now CB I got my book published Very Happy) So give me a plot, summary, setting, and characters and I can make you a great story Smile

Plots: Its like the back of a book. Just tells you and gets you in the mood to read it.
Setting: Where it takes place
Summary: Just to tell the reader or me what will maybe happen. (or happen)
Characters: The animals or humans you want in your story.
Snowflare
Snowflare

Female Aries Cat

http://theclancats.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

I can make you a book :) Empty Re: I can make you a book :)

Post by Gemini Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:31 pm

That's cool! I think of something later
Gemini
Gemini
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflare Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:31 pm

ok Smile I know Solarflare has one...
Snowflare
Snowflare

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:38 pm

OHMIGOSH. I HAVE ONE

Plot: The dragons of Dragons Roleplaying forum have been sucked into a portal and deposited into the Wings of Fire series. They will meet some important dragons, but will they ever get home?

Setting: SkyWing Kingdom (in the series. Scarlet's watching a gladiator fight)

Characters: Every dragon that's been on in the past 72 hours. You'll see it ^^
Gemini
Gemini
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflare Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:40 pm

OMG I LOVE WINGS OF FIRE! THANK YOU I WILL START ON IT!

This will be a good one Very Happy So everyone on in the past 72 hours right?
Snowflare
Snowflare

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:46 pm

No! Hold on >.> I'm not done yet

So Xylnthian leaves the group, ends up in the arena, and is forced to fight Peril. So Peril attacks him, thinking that he wasn't fireproof and all that goodness, then XYlnthian wins, and the other dragons from the forum arrive, and Gemini's all, "My name is Gemini, Queen of the NightWings. " And they all introduce themselves.

The forum dragons help in the war ^^

Astral, Avian, Baelorfiron, Chloe, Coaxoch, DanialStrongHold, Enz Zziio, Fhaara, Forestleaf, Frostflare, Gemini, GreenOcean, Kokoro, Korramyr, Luke, OceanFlare, Phantom, Shadowfire, Shardas, Shiningwater, SilverWing, Snowflare, Solarflare, Twilight, Viridi, Xylnthian

That's everyone
Gemini
Gemini
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflare Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:48 pm

XD Well I have a limit of dragons so I just did all the dragons on today and yesterday. Otherwise I would be overhwhelmed. But ok. And from my expierences Scarlet locks us all up and calls us her prized collection?
Snowflare
Snowflare

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:55 pm

She won't be able to lock us up. Actually, you know what? NightWings could just phase through the wall. And the FireWings can burn through it. And IceWings can ice it, then break it. And SkyWings can shoot their sonic blast at it. And EarthWings spit venom at it. SeaWings can use very hot water to melt it.

You know what? Use these characters below:

Aqua Splash, Avian, Chloe, Coaxoch, Danial StrongHold, Enz Zziio, Frostflare, Gemini, Kokoro, Korramyr, Luke, Shadowfire, Shiningwater, Snowflare, Solarflare, Twilight, Xylnthian, and Shrillix

I'll give you their special powers later because I can't double post
Gemini
Gemini
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflare Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:57 pm

Ok. Let me get their ranks then I will begin the story.
Snowflare
Snowflare

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:19 pm

I'll give it to you:

SeaWing Queen - Aqua Splash -  in life threatening situations she can breath ice and create a blizzard.

FireWing Guardian and Knight - Avian - capable of a powerful transformation into a "Drakon Knight" which is activated by an "Emotion trigger" which is activated when Avian's anger is too intense, transforming him into this Knight.

IceWing Tracker - Chloe - can breathe an icy mist

FireWing Healer - Coaxoch - she seemed to have naturally picked up on how to care for babies and how to heal injured dragons

IceWing Tracker - Danial StrongHold - because he learned electricity he can power up many things that need electricity he can also send deadly electric shocks to his foes

FireWing Tracker - Enz Zziio - she is so keen so in tune with fire she can literally manipulate and control electricity or lightning

IceWing Queen - Frostflare - she can summon ice objects with her will and blast out icy flames

NightWing Queen - Gemini - she can dig deep into your mind and make your worst nightmare appear right before your eyes, then quickly extract it once you surrender

SkyWing Guardian - Kokoro - she may be tiny, but she has great strength when someone pushes her or when adrenaline kicks in. She can also make an angry, hateful, unforgiving dragon have a heart.

SeaWing Tracker - Korramyr - a master of an ancient brand of magicks known as the Party Magicks, which makes him capable of summoning forth party-related things from cupcakes or beach balls the size of the moon.

FireWing King - Shadowfire - he can control black flames with his will, and it'll
never burn out unless he lets it

SeaWing Healer - Shiningwater - can heal any wound using her powers, though she rarely uses them as they leave her very weak and tired

IceWing Guardian - Snowflare - can blind enemies with a burst of icy light that dazes her opponent for 10 seconds, giving her the advantage for that moment of time

SkyWing King - Solarflare - can create strong tornadoes with his speed

NightWing Tracker - Twilight - has x-ray vision

FireWing Tracker and Strategist - Xylnthian - can shoot a hyper beam and fireballs very quickly, with the aid of his metal eye

EarthWing Queen - Shrillix - she can pound the earth while flying and running

Last edited by Gemini on Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gemini
Gemini
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Avian Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:57 pm

Can you have Avian make a sad sacrifice of  his life in the near end to save another other character and prevent something horrible from happening that could have meant defeat for the protagonists? He usually is almost killed in many RPs in Violence..... either because he's being over targeted, or he's just too clumsy and cocky. Also, Avian has a dynamic personality, which is going to be pretty difficult to describe(2nd Paragraph will help a lot).

Also, Avian's "Daemon Form" is very similar to Naruto Uzumaki's "Nine-Tails" possession in the anime "Naruto". Actually, his personality is based off of Naruto himself.

Also, Avian's a dragon from a different country(Hint Hint: Russia... okay, that was a dead give away, not a hint Razz) thus he's vulnerable to all elemental attacks, including(and especially) fire, since he's not a even part FireWing.

Edit for Gemini/Phantom: I originally signed up to be a tracker, just saying.
Edit #2 for Phantom: Also, another is to use magic.
Avian
Avian
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Male Posts : 976

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:07 pm

Sorry. I couldn't really make you have more special powers than the other dragons .. Sweat
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Avian Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:53 pm

Daemon Form is a curse, as described by Avian. He calls it a mark of death to all those around him, and has repeatedly muttered "I hate myself.." because of this. Thus, Daemon Form is a double edged blade. Remember, it also feeds off of his vitality while he's in it, shortening his lifespan.....
Avian
Avian
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynn Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:47 pm

Am I going to be in there?  flower 
Brooklynn
Brooklynn
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Pisces Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:22 pm

Well ... you weren't in the list so ... no. Do you want to? Because I think Snowflare's already started making it
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynn Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:57 pm

If you want, sure. But I don't care that much. Wait- is this book going to be published?
Brooklynn
Brooklynn
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Pisces Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:36 pm

Okay then. Avian doesn't want to be in the story so I shall kick him out I killed it

But then ... maybe not I nom it

And Brooklynn wants to be in it too
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:22 pm

Sorry about the double post, but this is the final draft of the characters

SeaWing Queen - Aqua Splash -  in life threatening situations she can breath ice and create a blizzard.

FireWing Guardian and Knight - Avian - capable of a powerful transformation into a "Drakon Knight" which is activated by an "Emotion trigger" which is activated when Avian's anger is too intense, transforming him into this Knight.

IceWing Tracker - Chloe - can breathe an icy mist

FireWing Healer - Coaxoch - she seemed to have naturally picked up on how to care for babies and how to heal injured dragons

IceWing Tracker - Danial StrongHold - because he learned electricity he can power up many things that need electricity he can also send deadly electric shocks to his foes

FireWing Tracker - Enz Zziio - she is so keen so in tune with fire she can literally manipulate and control electricity or lightning

IceWing Queen - Frostflare - she can summon ice objects with her will and blast out icy flames

NightWing Queen - Gemini - she can dig deep into your mind and make your worst nightmare appear right before your eyes, then quickly extract it once you surrender

SkyWing Guardian - Kokoro - she may be tiny, but she has great strength when someone pushes her or when adrenaline kicks in. She can also make an angry, hateful, unforgiving dragon have a heart.

SeaWing Tracker - Korramyr - a master of an ancient brand of magicks known as the Party Magicks, which makes him capable of summoning forth party-related things from cupcakes or beach balls the size of the moon.

FireWing King - Shadowfire - he can control black flames with his will, and it'll
never burn out unless he lets it

SeaWing Healer - Shiningwater - can heal any wound using her powers, though she rarely uses them as they leave her very weak and tired

IceWing Guardian - Snowflare - can blind enemies with a burst of icy light that dazes her opponent for 10 seconds, giving her the advantage for that moment of time

SkyWing King - Solarflare - can create strong tornadoes with his speed

NightWing Tracker - Twilight - has x-ray vision

FireWing Tracker and Strategist - Xylnthian - can shoot a hyper beam and fireballs very quickly, with the aid of his metal eye

EarthWing Queen - Shrillix - she can pound the earth while flying and running

SeaWing Tracker - Brooklynn - can shoot electrified water at enemies
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Avian Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:44 pm

I updated Avian's Special Ability Description. The "Daemon form" is now a bit more detailed and is stated that it's a double edged sword, thus, it's is an equal trade. Also, don't forget him using magic, gotta love magic Very Happy
Avian
Avian
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflare Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:19 am

ok I got the book.

Chapter 1
Xylnthian

It was a bright morning. The rays from the sun beat down on the grass. No breeze was felt today. A large, flame-colored dragon with a metal eye swooped from the volcano not far away. He veered away into a deeper rocky place, but suddenly something caught his eye. No, Xylnthian he mused, before dropping to the ground. The sky was turning gray and black now as he inspected the object that was apparently a portal.
"A portal?" He wondered aloud.
"I'll see it tomorrow," he decided, before flapping his wings and flying back to the volcano. He twisted and made a small hole in the ground when he landed, then he entered the dens and tucked his wings against his body next to Enz Zziio and fell into a deep sleep, but there was a problem. He didn't dream of anything, nothing at all. His dream was pitch-black until something flashed into his vision. An arena, filled with dragons of all colors. And at the edge of the arena sat a beautiful dragon with a scarred and charred face with a wide smirk printed on it. Then he jumped from his nest. He could hear dragons outside. Morning! He bolted from the den and flew into the sky. He hadn't even noticed that he had a ball of fire in his claw, before landing back next to the black portal. He circled over it making sure no traps were near or on it, then he poked the surface of the portal. It wavered and ripples churned around to the edges. Xylnthian swung his mighty head back and forth making sure no one else was here. Gemini was hidden in the shadows. Then Xylthian proceeded to jump into the portal.
"I'll be back shor-" he was cut off when he sunk through the surface. Gemini's eyes widened.What ... Xylnthian was swallowed by the portal and he swirled and twisted through a tunnel of maroon and neon colors. Then quickly, the tunnel spat him out onto the ground. He fell in front of a dragon, they looked at each other and swooped after him. Xylnthian plummeted then crashed onto the ground. The red dragon before him was either a SkyWing or a FireWing because he remember that SkyWings had a lithe body and huge wings, while FireWings were fiery-colored, like him.
"You fell out of the sky!" the female dragon gaped at him
"Yeah, I fell from the sky. Isn't it obvious?" he grunted and struggled to sit up.
"What's your name, stranger?" The red dragon tilted her head.
"Tell me yours first," Xylnthian growled.
"I'm Peril," the red one shouted.
"Xylnthian," he muttered.
"You're a weird looking dragon. And why do you have a metal eye? It's creepy and cool at the same time." Peril studied him.
"Yes, now deal with it. And it's a long story." Xynthian glared at her.
"Alright. Since you're in SkyWing territory, we're gonna have to take you to the prison. You're going to have to fight in the arena." Peril raised upward, and Xylnthian followed suit. They flew up to the mountainous land and she watched him closely while her claws were smoking, glaring at him as if he were a prisoner. I just fell out of the sky. Of course I'm gonna be prisoner. he growled to himself.
(More coming soon)
Snowflare
Snowflare

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:51 am

And then Xylnthian fights Peril, who's all You can't touch me because I have too much fire! Then the other dragons come ^^
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrillix Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:52 am

Wow Snowflare, your amazing! Great job!
Shrillix
Shrillix
EarthWing Tracker
EarthWing Tracker

Female Cancer Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:53 am

Yeah, you really are good ^^ What's the book that you got published?
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrillix Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:54 am

It was called The Legend of Shadowhunter. I have her rough draft. She got it published to Missouri Reviews. Now she's working in a series called The Celtics and is going to maybe send it to New York Times! The four books are called : Hour Glass, The Journey, Burning Waters, Hidden Secrets.
Shrillix
Shrillix
EarthWing Tracker
EarthWing Tracker

Female Cancer Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:56 am

And it's about .....?
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next