Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Things happens... (open) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Things happens... (open) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Things happens... (open)

5 posters

Go down

Things happens... (open) Empty Things happens... (open)

Post by Kyuurei Fri May 20, 2016 2:15 am

//I just really need to introduce 'new' Kyuurei to the world, and properly...//

Hidden in some bushes where the little dragon was out of sight from predators, he was sleeping on a rock that others thinks it would be too uncomfortable for a bed but it was the only available thing to sleep on in the wild. The quietness of the forest he was currently residing in was interrupted by the song of a bird, who was resting on the little dragon's head. Besides the bird's song, the forest was all peaceful and calm, but it doesn't means that there aren't any monsters lurking the shadows that could come out and take down a dragon... At least the Icewing hatchling has his stick with him for self-defense.
The little dragon had lost track of where he is on Pyrrhia as well as time as the days seemed so long to him. He knew that he was nowhere near the Icewings' anymore. He also had forgotten why he was no longer living within the Icewings' tribe anymore, if he was living with them now, he would be an ordinary hatchling like everyone else.
Perhaps the only thing he remembered while he was at the 'snowlands' that his name was 'Kyuurei'. Some wonder if someone remembered him back in the Icewings tribe, or he wasn't known by anyone besides his mum and dad... But it doesn't really matter, the little dragon was on his own now, he can't change the past.
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

http://rainbowzboom.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Things happens... (open) Empty Re: Things happens... (open)

Post by Artemise Fri May 20, 2016 3:05 am

Artemise valiantly tried to defend herself against the LightWing rogue, who seemed to have gone mad. She succeeded in deflecting most of his blows. She had the advantage of being larger, yes, but the LightWing was small and nimble; he managed to get past her defenses and his claws sank into her tender underbelly. She lashed out blindly with her paw, which connected with the LightWing's head, sending him to the ground. He spat blood onto the ground, and attempted to rise again, but he was knocked out when Artemise slammed her tail to the side of his head.

She hurried away, limping slightly due to the cuts inflicted by the rogue's fangs. Suddenly, her vision blurred and she stumbled, her head starting to throb. What's happening happening? she thought dazedly as her head hit the ground. What's wrong with me? Painful as her head was, she managed to piece things together. The LightWing rogue must have dipped his claws in poison, probably obtained from one of the plants in this accursed forest... She struggled to stand again, and she succeeded. Dragging her paws, she wondered how she would get back to the IceWings. Maybe she was fated to die here. She paused as terrible coughs racked her body, and blood fanned out on the ground. Artemise, when her coughing fit was over, made to continue walking, but her legs gave way.

Her body collapsed heavily to the ground with a dull thud. She coughed again, more blood staining the ground. Get up, get up... she told herself. But her energy had deserted her. She was too weak. She could not move. Her will deserted her, too, and her eyelids began to droop shut.

Goodbye, world, she thought, before floating into darkness.

Last edited by Artemise on Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Artemise
Artemise
Goddess of Ice and Snow
Goddess of Ice and Snow

Female Posts : 371

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuurei Fri May 20, 2016 2:38 pm

//You know that you went to the wrong dragon and at the wrong time?//

The noises of fighting were interfering his sleep, but the young Kyuurei didn't wake up until his bird was chirping frightened noises. Slowly getting up, he rubbed his eyes open before looking for what'd frightened the bird, it turns out there was a dragon lying on the ground. Now Kyuurei really didn't see the other dead dragon behind the dragon as the dragon the closest to his eyes was so big it blocked the view of the other dragon, and speaking of sizes, it seems that the dragon was almost as big as a sea monster that once tried to eat Kyuurei's father alive back in this young dragon's days at the Icewings.
Seeming that the fallen dragon has scars which liquid was flowing out of, Kyuurei ran out of his hiding spot and he ran over to the dragon, giving (her) a pet on the head. (She) was in a really bad situation, Kyuurei may know some herbs but none of these herbs can tend wounds that big and he wasn't taught to be healer. Unfortunately, Kyuurei doesn't knows anyone who was a healer...
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Fri May 20, 2016 10:11 pm

((may I join? i have a pretty awesome idea for this...It is a bit gruesome though.))
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake
Location : In that the tree. No not that tree THIS one! No,no,no THIS ONE. Left. Left, keep going... Keep going. STOP! okay go right a bit... Yes! I'm in this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuurei Sat May 21, 2016 1:29 am

((Sure you can, if this gruesome idea involves injuring yourself, I'll have to bring my sis in because I can't stand to see wounded dragons in a hatchling's topic >.> ))
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Sat May 21, 2016 11:52 am

((yeah just a bit. i thought that it could be after her dad decided to be a frikin jerk and shove her of a cliff.))
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake
Location : In that the tree. No not that tree THIS one! No,no,no THIS ONE. Left. Left, keep going... Keep going. STOP! okay go right a bit... Yes! I'm in this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerelth Sat May 21, 2016 12:43 pm

//May i join and if your dad would do that Zerelth would kill him with joy Very Happy (just kidding around)//
Zerelth
Zerelth
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Male Virgo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Atronax Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:39 am

A fierce gust of wind would wash over the little Icewing hatchling as a jet black pair of canvass wings beat relentlessly through the air, propelling an averagely sized yet lean young Atronax like a bullet to skid across the ground beneath his paws, screeching to a halt. His pure white eyes survey the scene before him, his snout moving to and fro to pin point the scent of blood which he tracked from afar.

Eventually, his eyes lock onto the larger Icewing body sprawled across the ground, thoughts beginning to race through his mind.. "Hrmph.. Why should I help? She's no Nightwing..".. "She hasn't hurt you, she's innocent.".. "She's not my responsibility!".. "Help her and she may owe you a dept one day. An Icewings debt is nothing to snort at."

Atronax bares his teeth in a reluctant growl as he continues to silently argue with himself.. Probably looking rather odd to the young Hatchling.

...Alas, he breaths a quiet sigh and treads towards Artemise. He offers a small waft of his wing in Kyuurei's direction. "Step aside, little one." Atronax then leans forward to inspect the Icewings wounds.. It only takes a moment before he beats his vast wings once more and bullets off towards a nearby bush, ripping off a frond of herbs with his jaws and chewing on them vigorously before slathering the crushed herbs on the worst of the Female dragons gaping cuts. He would hope that the herbal treatment at least sooth her pain and fend off infection until she can get proper treatment.
Atronax
Atronax

Male Cancer Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down