Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Little Icewing (Open to all!) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Little Icewing (Open to all!) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Little Icewing (Open to all!)

5 posters

Go down

The Little Icewing (Open to all!) Empty The Little Icewing (Open to all!)

Post by Kyuurei Tue May 03, 2016 10:01 pm

//This is a repost of the original with some slight edits. If this topic somehow goes wrong to my view. I'll consider myself to have the worst luck with roleplaying here. ;-; //

Today's a bright and sunny day, another perfect day for exploring!

Ever since the little blue dragon had left his home, the Icewings' land for his own reasons, (Not because of OOC reasons) he had been tirelessly foraging the lands that has were still unclaimed by other dragons. It was quite an unusual sight for a little hatchling to be on his own in a territory he wasn't supposed to be in and for 3 days... But he wasn't on his own, he has a bird companion who is resting on his head now and his stick. A stick with some unusual markings on it, that counts as a companion right?

When it was midday, he stopped at the high cliff in which behind him was some forests and below the cliff was some rocks and some more land with less trees around. The little dragon's icy wings glowed as the sunlight reflected off him as he looked around to make sure of the surroundings around him and to see if there's anyone around...
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

http://rainbowzboom.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

The Little Icewing (Open to all!) Empty Re: The Little Icewing (Open to all!)

Post by Echo Wed May 04, 2016 12:32 am

Echo was sunning himself on top of a mountain before catching a flash of blue in the distance. What's that? he thought, and flew down to investigate. He landed on a cliff just above the shining object, and peered down at it. It was a hatchling. The hatchling had a stick, and on top of the stick... was a bird! How unusual. Hatchlings shouldn't be this far out in unclaimed territory. He decided to observe the hatchling, instead of confronting it. Echo knew that if dragons looked around, it was mostly side to side, not up. The color of the scales on his head would provide camouflage even if the hatchling happened to look up. Settling down, he started to watch the hatchling.
Echo
Echo

Male Aries Monkey
Location : Somewhere in a parallel universe where you'll never find me >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Wed May 04, 2016 12:39 am

Artemis stretched her wings. Today was colder than usual, she thought as a chilly wind nearly blew the bird off her head. "Careful, Gilbird," she said to the flustered yellow bird that had managed to stay on her head. Gilbird chirped crossly, as if to say, Can't we go home? The dragoness smiled, and shook her head. Her pet bird gave another cross chirp as she started walking, wondering if she would be able to find a place that she hadn't explored before today. Maybe not. Oh well. She'd just wander for fun, then.

Then a flash of icy blue caught her attention, and she tilted her head back to look upwards. A hatchling stood on a cliff, glancing around, presumably looking out for danger. She stood there, watching him curiously, wondering what would happen next. As she observed him, she spotted a stick with odd markings on it, and a bird. So he had a pet bird, too.
Artemise
Artemise
Goddess of Ice and Snow
Goddess of Ice and Snow

Female Posts : 371

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuurei Wed May 04, 2016 1:18 am

Having to spot a figure, which is from the below the cliff. The little dragon couldn't make out what is it from here, but it doesn't sound like a good idea to just jump down to the ground below just to see who the 'figure' is? It could be a predator...
But the little Icewing was still curious about it and he decided to send his little birdy down there to investigate the mysterious figure. The bird agreed to it and it flew off the tall cliff and it stopped to hover around what they had seen from the cliff. The bird chirped wonderingly as it find out that it was an ice dragon like it's dragon friend and she has a bird companion as well...

Meanwhile, the little dragon looked up and over to the other cliffs, and he gave them a rather confused look as one of these cliffs looked off to him, like there is something on a cliff that shouldn't be there, out of place... He didn't went over to investigate because he needed to wait for his birdy to come back first...

Last edited by Kyuurei on Wed May 04, 2016 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed May 04, 2016 3:25 am

// Echo is a "He" I will post later //
Echo
Echo

Male Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerelth Wed May 04, 2016 5:31 am

(can i join? Licking Dragon)
Zerelth
Zerelth
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Male Virgo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed May 04, 2016 11:43 am

// I'm so sorry Sad You meant Artemis, didn't you? //

Echo continued to look down at the hatchling, relieved that he wasn't seen. He'd been sitting there for quite some time now, and was getting bored. He sat up, and scanned the land for prey. He wasn't going to sit here forever, that was for sure. Seeing a lone deer in a clearing not far away from where the hatchling was standing, he decided to hunt it. If the hatchling sees me, whatever. He shrugged. He stretched out his wings, flapped, and lifted off into the air. When he reached the perfect height, he snapped his wings by his side, and let himself fall headfirst, heading down in a kill spiral. The deer looked up one second before he sank his claws into it, and darted out of the way. Backwinging furiously, Echo roared and gave chase to the deer. It was obviously trying to use his big size against him, so he lifted up into the air once again. He could see flashes of the deer in the forest as he flew above it, until the deer dashed into the vertical wall of the cliff. Echo landed behind it, cutting off all mean's of it's escape, leaving it quivering by the wall. The deer, seeing him come closer, turning around and kicking out at him. Echo chuckled to himself. This deer certainly wasn't giving up. Well, he wasn't going to wait much longer so he darted forwards and sank his claws into the deer's neck, killing it instantly. Content with his catch, he gulped it down in a few bites and lay down, drifting off into a noon nap.
Echo
Echo

Male Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Thu May 05, 2016 3:15 am

Artemis spotted a male rise from the snow and fly away. Also, there was a bird that the hatchling had sent to...see her? Yep, that was the most likely possibility. She spread her large, SkyWing-like wings and took into the air with the speed and grace of a cheetah running, and then landed beside the hatchling softly, hoping that she wouldn't scare him away. She liked hatchlings. "Hey," she greeted him. Her voice was as soft as the breeze's whisper. The dragoness curled her tail around her as she sat back on her haunches, watching beautiful snowflakes drift from the wintry sky. She reached out and caught it; she retracted her arm to admire the snowflake. It was unique, like all snowflakes; its pattern reminded her of an ice crystal. How beautiful. She folded her wings and waited for a response from the hatchling.
Artemise
Artemise
Goddess of Ice and Snow
Goddess of Ice and Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender Fri May 06, 2016 6:33 pm

Once again, i walked around Pyria because of the many adventures i would find, while trying not to go insane from Ender 2's logic (which is kill everything in sight, friendly or not.). And then we saw two Icewings, one hatchling and one with a bird on it's shoulder. Looks like a good time to practice my skills, right? They don't even know we are here. He tried to persuade me, but i refused and leaving him defeated. I walked over to there and did the best thing i could do. "Hello there, i hope i didn't interrupt anything." I greeted myself to the group, watching my step and keeping a certain split away.
Ender
Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Fri May 06, 2016 10:33 pm

(Ender, the bird is on Artemis's head..... <.>)

Artemis's head whipped around, and her tail rose into a scorpion stance instinctively. A NightWing. "What are you doing here?" she demanded. "Don't you know that NightWings aren't welcome here?" She shifted a little to make sure that the hatchling was safely behind her. Her claws dug deep into the snow, ready to take a blow from the stranger. If he attacked. She watched his every move, spikes on her back rising, like hackles. One wrong move and you're dead, NightWing, she thought.

Last edited by Artemis Bluecomet on Fri May 06, 2016 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Artemise
Artemise
Goddess of Ice and Snow
Goddess of Ice and Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender Fri May 06, 2016 10:54 pm

Welp, i just opened a huge bag of poisonous snakes and scorpions to what her reaction was. "Calm yourself down a little, i don't mean any harm. I was just wandering around- and i think whatever i say you still won't trust me, right?" I tired to say and then realised on her reaction to my being here. Now i think we are going to die, don't you agree? Ender 2 asked me in our mind, and i nodded in response to him again in our mind.
Ender
Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Fri May 06, 2016 11:03 pm

His tone made the dragoness falter a little. "Of course not!" she responded anyway, her tone biting. "Which idiot would trust a dragon on sight? I've learned my lesson in a battle years ago to never trust a stranger. No matter how harmless they may seem. See this scar?" Artemis arched her head to the left, showing the vicious scars that ran down the right side of her neck. "A NightWing did this to me."
Artemise
Artemise
Goddess of Ice and Snow
Goddess of Ice and Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuurei Fri May 06, 2016 11:15 pm

When the ice dragoness flew upwards as a response to Kyuurei's birdy, the bird panicked as it thought it was going to harm his friend. The bird quickly flew back to the cliff where Kyuurei is but it couldn't reach him fast enough before the dragoness did. Once the bird had landed on Kyuurei's head, it was when the dragoness proved to them that she wasn't going to harm her, so the bird said nothing.

Kyuurei was planning to go after the blue dragon who had took off into the sky and spiraled down to the ground once his bird has returned. But he was interrupted by another dragon, I guess that can wait a little longer, he thought. He was going to yap 'hi' to the icewing dragoness until a very dark scaled dragon came along, which somehow made the dragoness start a conversation with him. Kyuurei felt overwhelmed by this and it absolutely doesn't help at all that these dragons are HUGE compared to him and so, he ran off to where the higher parts of the mountains, looking for the dragon who did a spiraling attack.
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender Fri May 06, 2016 11:55 pm

I knew as soon she said that a Nightwing did this to her, i would not be able to get out unschaded But it also brought up the past with Draco almost killing me and destroying our home. "Well i wouldn't lie to anyone, i do feel sorry for you, with one of my kind doing this. Even though i am a Nightwing, you don't always judge a book by it's cover." I tried to calm her down a little, but won't work to anyone that was scared by the very thing that is in front of them. I knew that feeling perfectly, with me finding Draco for the second time on Pyria.
Ender
Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Sat May 07, 2016 12:15 am

"I know, I know." Artemis turned her head away. "But...you don't know how it feels to have a friend, your closest friend, betray you." Her voice was bitter. She watched the hatchling hover some meters above her, presumably looking for the male that had gone down in a spiral, one that she was very familiar with, since she hunted every day. She gazed wistfully at the sky. Her tail lowered itself and curled around a haunch.
Artemise
Artemise
Goddess of Ice and Snow
Goddess of Ice and Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender Sat May 07, 2016 12:56 am

At least she calmed down a little bit, but then said that her closest friend betray her is something i known quite a lot. "No, i do very much. Before i came to Pyria to let this be my home, i used to live on a place that was destroyed by a something. And during this, my blood-brother, for what we called each other, tried to murder me without second thought. I know what it feels like to see someone you held close to you try to stomp you into the ground like a spider. What i seen you can never unsee, or even try to forget and fail to. You have only gotten a shorthand of the betrayal, my home destroyed by someone or something, and my blood-brother almost killed me. And try to say that you don't think i know what betrayal is." I monologue, letting the memories flow by me, letting very few details out that wasn't modified to not let the truth out. No one must know of what happened on Eranthis, especially on how Draco killed everyone that lived there.
Ender
Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuurei Sun May 08, 2016 2:34 am

//Topic abandoned :p //
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down