Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Challenge Accepted (Private for Athena) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Challenge Accepted (Private for Athena) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Challenge Accepted (Private for Athena)

2 posters

Go down

Challenge Accepted (Private for Athena) Empty Challenge Accepted (Private for Athena)

Post by Neltharion Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:04 pm

Neltharion has accepted an duel from Athena, And is waiting for his opponent. He doesn't know much about his opponent just that she's an Icewing and very brutal in battle. So his battle plan is stay away and keep firing whatever he got at her. He has chosen a wide ravine because that would give him some choices what to do. till then he'll wait.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Challenge Accepted (Private for Athena) Empty Re: Challenge Accepted (Private for Athena)

Post by Aoanani Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:59 pm

Athena was excited. And that didn't happen often. This was a type of excitement she got only from anticipating a battle. She had eighteen years of training behind her, and now she was going to put them to the test. She didn't know much about Neltharion's battke strategy, but judging by his location choice, he might be agile and might use the terrain to jump and leap. Perhaps. She was just guessing.

Athena, once she was peacefully gliding above the ravine, did a back flip and then dived, folding her wings to her sides so she dropped like a stone. She suddenly snapped open her wings once she was getting dangerously close to the ground, and barely slowed down in time. She landed with a light thud, wings flared slightly. She placed them on the ground and nodded at Neltharion. "So," she said. "I'm assuming this is where we will spar?" A light smirk was playing on her maw. She lashed her bladed tail and awaited a response.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Challenge Accepted (Private for Athena) Empty Re: Challenge Accepted (Private for Athena)

Post by Neltharion Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:50 am

Neltharion watched Athena doing some trickes in the air. When she landed and spoke to him he reacted with. "Well yes this will be where we will be fighting. but I wan't you do one thing." He said and procedes to light a fire. "Jump through the fire. Let's see if you won't burn yourself this time." He said while a small smile grew on his maw. He wondered if she can do it now with his little tip he gave her.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:13 pm

Athena raised an eyebrow, but nodded. "Sure, what is it?" She asked, preparing for a "don't go easy on me," or "please lose." However, the icewing female was surprised when he lit a fire. She stepped back, ready to shield her with her white wings in case he shot at her, but he merely asked her to jump through it. She liked a challenge. She grinned. "Sure."

She stepped back, tensing her muscular back legs. She then dashed towards it, pushing herself forward with her wings. Then she leapt, spinning so fast you could only see a white and blue blur. She stretched her wings slightly, creating a wide vortex that caused the fire to form a circle around her. Athena laughed as she leapt through and landed, skidding to a stop. "That was.. Awesome!" She looked at him with a genuine smile. "That will help me a lot in battle." She then turned towards him, and that smile turned to a smirk. "So, teacher, want to get your tail kicked? I'd be happy to oblige," she joked.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:06 pm

Neltharion clapped "Looks like I'm not useless after all." He said in an jokingly manner. "And of course it's amazing. I gave the advise didn't I?" He asked arrogant yet in a joking voice. He saw that Athena mocked him a bit. So of course he had to make an comeback. "Pff, I only taught you one thing. How about I teach you some new tricks. You know what how about I give you a demonstration" He said and an look of this will be fun crept on his face as he got in a fighting position
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:30 am

"Possibly," she grinned at him, lashing her tail back and forth. She rolled her eyes at his arrogance. "Very funny," she chuckled. She grinned at the world, "demonstration." She too got into a battle stance. Two legs and wings apart, shoulders squared, body turned to the side and slightly towards him, neck curled in to protect it, and tail lashing slowly from side to side. "I'd like to see you attempt a demonstration," she chuckled. "I will give you the first move, unless it's ladies first?" She raised an eyebrow.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:37 pm

"I know I'm funny, Don't worry about that" He said with smile that clearly says I'm just joking. He had his right front and back leg and a little crouched down so he can jump any way he would want. his head was down a bit so he has a bit more reach. and his wings ready to fly away at any moment if the need arises. as he listened to Athena he slowly picked up an crystal and hold it at an angle it wasn't visble in his field of view.  "Well of course I would let a lady go first." He said with a smile that was said I'm up to something. sa he finished saying that he crushed the crystal. Imediatly he dashed to Athena and giving a whole barrage of Slashes and tail stabs.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:58 pm

Athena rolled her eyes. "Males, so pleased with themselves twenty four seven." She wasn't fooled by that smile. She'd seen it on PLENTY of different faced, both male AND female. She was surprised by Nelth's barrage. She got jabbed by the first few, but then she started to counter his powerful attacks, using her tail like a sword to push his away, and ducked under his claw swipes. His claw swipes got her a few times, and when they did they left scratches, and now some of her stung, but who cares? She didn't really mind. As she moved back, blocking and swerving like mad, she knew she was most powerful while on the offensive.

As she moved back, she found what she was looking for. Her back leg found a smooth, sturdy rock for her to leap up from. She didn't waste time, the MOMENT she found it, she bent her legs and LEAPT over his head, landing behind him. She lunged then, aiming to tackle him to the ground, sending an icy spike from her tail into his leg area. If it hit, that particular leg would be weakened. If she tackled him? Who knows.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:09 am

After continously giving a barrage of attacks Neltharion saw that Athena jumped over him using a smooth rock on the ground. He had no time to fully turn around but his head can face Athena and his tail had full range of motion. he saw the icy spike coming straight for him, and a Athena charging at him. He breathed out a wall of flames to stop from Athena to charge him directly. but the icy spike still came flying at him so he slashed the the spike with his tail blade exactly down the middle. He knew he had given her a giant tip so he was prepared if she jumped through with a little suprise. He was prepared if she jumped through to smash 2 giant rocks from the sides into her like a book closing motion. "Atleast you know how to use the enviroment. That's a lesson I can scratch off my list" he said with a small smile.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:26 am

Athena saw the fire and had no time to stop. So she quickly spun, and the fire parted for her as she flew through. She knew that Nelty had expected her to do that, so she was prepared for any incoming attacks. Suddenly, two giant rocks were flying at her from the sides. Duck or leap? Athena leapt vertically up, and the rocks missed her by centimetres, but it caught her tail and she was yanked to the ground, landing on her back with a thud. And a few curse words that were best left unsaid.

Athena gritted her blue teeth and YANKED her tail from underneath the rock. She rolled to her claws and smirked at him. "Who says I need a mentor?" she chuckled. "You're the younger one here." She then leapt at him, but flanked to the left and landed on the wall behind him. She kicked off it as soon as she touched it, headed at BREAK NECK speed towards him, attempting to knock him down while a blast of ice left her maw.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:41 am

Neltharion saw that his attack was semi succesful. Seeing her tail he gave a slight chuckle. after she Yanked her tail loose he gave a slight aww "I didn't say that you need a mentor right? but a mentor could be really helpful." He said with a small smile and after he heard his other comment "What? me the younger one. I'm a being of over 10000 years old." He said just giving the females some facts.

After that he saw that Athena leapt at him but instead she went from the wall to his back. He had time to fully turn around this and get in postion for more option because this time went to the side instead of over him. He noticed a frost blast an a Athena flying towards him. So he did the logical thing and flew into the air. He had enough clearence to be out of Athena's range but before he got high enough the the ice blast had hit his the tip of his tail. He struggled a tiny bit with flying with the extra weight. He landed back down on the ground after she went past him. He had a plan after she came launching herself at Neltharion again.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:31 am

Athena smirked. "Really? You don't look that old," she skidded underneath him as he flew above her and whipped around, leaving marks on the ground. She seen he had trouble flying, and she knew what to do now. Keep him on the ground. She circled him, body posture resembling that of a panther stalking it's prey. She let out a snake like, but playful hiss. "You're better at this then I thought," she said. She suddenly leapt at him, but stopped short as she sent her tail towards his legs in mid air, trying to take out his legs from underneath him.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:07 am

//I landed btw :p//
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:06 am

*poke*
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:25 am

"Of course I do not look old. Being stuck in a crystal for years can do wonders." He said and also gave a smirk. He then came up with a little bet. "You know we have been talking about a mentor. So I was thinking who ever wins gets to mentor the other. How does that bet sound?" He said with a small grin on his face after he had given the bet.

She attacked him with a tail stab. With a solid block of ice on his tail he had some more difficulty dodging. He has moved a bit but not enough to dodge it entirely.It cut into his right arm, And gave a slight grunt After that he just spun his body around to get the Ice block right into her face using the extra weight and momentum to make the hit really hard and as a bonus to make it break. And then continued to jump backwards. He summoned a stone wall right in front of her. He ran straight at it. just as he almost made contact he shattered it and went for the slash. He planned to suprise attack her. who expects a leaping Nelthy coming out of a wall?

//I just noticed you called me nelthy. Genius nickname xD//
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:18 am

"You were stuck in a crystal?" Athena asked as she leapt away and into the air, watching for a blast of fire or whatever else he had to fire at her. She then raised a scaly brow as he challenged her. "Well, I'm already mentoring somebody," she said, scraping the ground with the one claw on her wing to look more intimidating. It also helped to keep it sharp, leaving white marks on the grey ground. "But I wouldn't mind getting to boss you around," she smirked. She went to grab his neck, but she saw his tail coming around and had to snap her neck back into an s shape to avoid it. However, as she turned her head away from it due to reflexes, her wing came around and the ice came smashing into it. She felt the weight of it. Icy shards cut into her wing, which was now bleeding, leaving crimson streaks against the blue and white. The icewing female was knocked off balance with a grunt of pain, and she had to painfully stretch her wings to prevent herself from flying into the walls of the ravine. She flared her wings and twisted around just as a stone wall appeared in front of her. She narrowed her eyes. Suddenly, Nelthy came smashing through and slammed straight into her. Athena felt her back meet the wall and she fell, landing on her side with a thud, nearly breaking her ribs in the process.

Breathing heavily she raised her head and rolled to the side and onto her claws just in case he came at her from above. Time to get far more violent. She shot her icy breath at him, aiming to weaken his side, and sent icy spikes from her tail at his side again at the same time, each the length of a hatchling's horn, but deadly on contact. her wing was stinging badly. In an effort to help herself, she snapped her head around and quickly blasted her wing with her breath. it froze over the wound and numbed it. It still hurt, but it'd have to do. Athena turned to Nelty again, eyes narrowed.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:24 pm

"Yep, And enough talking about that topic." he said, Just thinking about the past made him a bit angry. But he has to focus now. "Wait bossing me around? You mean when we're done I'll be a mentor mentoring a mentor who is mentoring someone else." He said with a grin on his face he purposely put in the mentor stuff in there.

Ok back to the fight as he saw the ice incoming he breathed fire at it to melt it. But some pieces were still there and came flying at him so he blocked with his wing. He felt the pain as the shards went into his skin. Pain, Funny feeling makes you truly feel alive. "Looks like play time is over" He said with a smile and gave a small chuckle. He dove into the ground and kept going underground to the ravine wall. and heating up the rock there for creating lava. as soon he was to leap out he created some distraction around Athena. The distraction were tremors in the ground. After that he leaped out in a fiery explosion from the ravine wall wearing his self made lava armor. and going down with slash and then continues with a barrage of stabs, Bites and slashes again.

//Man I'm brutal. Well play time is over.//
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:00 am

Athena rolled her eyes at the tongue twister. She then laughed at his words. "Play time was over from the beginning, Nelty," she chuckled. She then narrowed her eyes as he disappeared. uh oh. heat. Her claws started to hurt, then her haunches. Steam started rising from her scales and Athena took to the air as lava spilled from the sides of the ravine. "Sh-t," she muttered. She watched him cause tremors in the ground, taking deep breaths and focusing on a rock below to steady her vision. She dove as he went at her with a lava armour. he got her in the wing, and burned a hole in the skin. She hissed in pain, but flared her wings and pulled up, feeling the roasting attacks nearly burn her wing to a useless mess. She was starting to weaken. How many attacks did he have?

Athena twisted around when she was at her peak of her height, and blasted her ice down at him, trying to freeze his armour. It was a last ditch effort. A couple more burns and her wing would fail and she'd break her neck from the fall.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:04 am

Neltharion went past Athena after he had sliced her on the wing. As he turned around he couldn't see her any more and looked around. Eventually he looked up and saw the ice blast coming straight for him. He Didn't have the time to block or dodge the attack, So he just got too brace and take the hit. As the ice blast hit him it cooled the armor enough to make it solid again. He fell a bit to the ground and then he bursted out of the armor. He proceeded to fly up too Athena, As he did, he took a deep breath, as he was going to breath Fire at her. after he took a good breath and was much closer he unleashed his fire breath upon her.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:21 pm

Athena felt the fire blast upon her, and thats when she felt it. The pain started in her wings and exploded outwards, finding it's way to most of her body. She snarled and twisted about, before she started falling. Her now charred wings were smoking, and she flapped them furiously. She saw the ravine approaching and oustretched her jaw, and painfully slammed it into the grass. She was flung forward and was smacked against the ravine wall with a loud "TWACK!"

She desperately clung on, panting. With a grunt, she hauled herself onto the grass, and gave Nelty a claws up to say she was okay. She laid there, gasping, her entire body smoking.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:55 pm

Neltharion's attack was a direct hit, It took her out in one big attack. Because of the attack she fell. He wanted to fly down and prevent her from falling to the ground but she got grip on the ravine wall, And saw her climb on to the soft grass on top of the ravine side. He proceeded to land next to her. He lied down on the grass panting a bit. "Well then, nice fight. You know it's pretty tiring to do so much elemental stuff." He said but this time with some less panting. He noticed that Athy was a bit 'Roasted' And so he offered her a healing crystal "Crush it, And it will heal you." He said with a smile on his maw. And that's when he remembered something. "So remember what I said about mentoring?" He asked with a grin on his face. "I could give you some tips right now if you want?" He asked with another question.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:55 am

"I can't do magic at all, so.. I know what you mean. I can barely use my ice breath," she panted. If he hadn't been a firewing, he would have been toast had he fought her. Athena knew that. She was getting really sick of losing though. Her battle skills were slacking and she needed to do more training. She hated losing, but she wasn't a SORE loser. She stood up and nodded her thanks when he handed her the crystal. She held it on her wyvern wing, before she folded it over itself, crushing the crystal easily. Immediatly, she felt her temperature die down, and the smoke disappeared. Her burn marks on her wings went as well.

She had to smile. Magic was amazing. But it was too dangerous, in her opinion. She then smirked at Nelty's words. "If you want," she chuckled, looking st him now with her icy gaze.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:03 am

Neltharion also gave a slight chuckle. "Well, If you give me a choice. I'll say.......Nah. I'm to lazy." He said with a grin on his face. He proceeded to stand back up. "Well, Maybe I can give you...One tip. I think you should use more of your agility. That worked the best against me." He said and walked to the edge just looking out into the distance. a marvelous view is what he thought. He remembered that she said that she was mentoring someone, And looked back at her. "Who are you mentoring then?" He asked, Who knows it might be someone he knows.

//And at this moment Nelthy knew he had no inspiration left.//
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:29 pm

//Haha XD//

Athena raised an eye ridge and smirked, but said nothing. She slowly stood up and watched him for a moment. She then joined him at the cliff's edge, gazing out at the amazing view. For all her flaws, Mother Nature was the most beautiful thing in the world. Athena glanced at Neltharion as he said his little "tip." She nodded. "Thanks. Brutal strength isn't really my thing." She then blinked at his question. "Storm, the skewing lieutenant," fondness came into her icy eyes and she smiled, shaking her head. "I kicked his a-- and he had gruelling training in the sky wings," she had to laugh. "Poor Storm."
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:55 am

//And at this moment Nelthy doesn't know if he should continue or leave//
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down