Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

And so it begins (FW/NW/Rogue/possible EW) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

And so it begins (FW/NW/Rogue/possible EW) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

And so it begins (FW/NW/Rogue/possible EW)

+5
Rii Rii
Flames
Ignatius Sikum
Sly
Oculus
9 posters

Go down

And so it begins (FW/NW/Rogue/possible EW) Empty And so it begins (FW/NW/Rogue/possible EW)

Post by Oculus Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:55 pm

He was waiting at the edge of the lake, where he had first met the FireWing Queen Tempest.  All the plans were set, the maps laid, attack plans coordinated.  It was only now a matter of time till the FireWings were in position before it all began.  The NightWings were in position, ready for the signal to begin.  He had the map of specific areas of interest.  The main threat being the human settlement set up in the old EarthWing ruins.  They would strike that fast and hard, destroying them before they knew what hit them.  Then, the rogues would be notified instead of corralled like last time, and fliers handed out to them.  The last main stage of interest was the armored rogue settlement in the forrest.  They FireWings and NightWings would go there in force to discourage the rogues from armed revolt.  It was all set.  Once Tempest was here, it would all begin.
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

And so it begins (FW/NW/Rogue/possible EW) Empty Re: And so it begins (FW/NW/Rogue/possible EW)

Post by Sly Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:20 pm

He was not at all eager to walk into yet another invasion, specifically something tainting the previous lands of the Earthwing tribe. Although his heart was elsewhere, the sense of duty was all that was in him when he set his claws upon the grass where the Emperor walked over. The day was partly cloudy, with sunlight not alive for 5minutes at most before everything turned to grey. The wind was hard, serving to freeze his spine and snarl in his ears like Manticores scaring away predators. Above the wind were perhaps a few chatter here and there from comrades, pumped, nervous or just stoic, knowing their reasons for being here as much as he did. The air did not taste as sweet as he would like. That should be expected after the true owners of these lands had parted years ago, left for the humans to use and exploit for their pedantic and trivial desires. A Combat Medic, being the only one that stood out above all else. He was already used to this feeling since his first enlistment into the army in the invasion of rogue territories. His purpose was to ensure the health of the dragons.

Nothing was said for the humans, if the Emperor ever bothered to take prisoners. As Occy waited by the lake, Sly assumed there would be Royal Guards and Messengers very close by, or lurking somewhere in the shadows. A good attempt if it were any ordinary dragon, but to Sly, it was obvious where they were potentially hiding. Standing around 7metres behind Occy, Sly was on standby and waited for the arrival of the Firewing queen. She was a new queen since Kenina stood down, and he was particularly interested in how she would do business with the Nightwing Emperor, the one who shattered all ties previously with Kenina.

Being the only available combat medic, and perhaps the one with experience, Sly was summoned yet again to guard the Emperor's life and prioritise Oculus's health and wellbeing above all others. At least he would not be in the front lines, exposing his face to any potential Earthwings who wanted to preserve their hold or heritage. Especially if they saw his face before. It was incredibly risky, and for this reason, Sly could not find himself to exert his smugness like he usually did. His eyes were a bit of green and yellow mixed together as he tried to relax himself.
Sly
Sly
NightWing Enforcer
NightWing Enforcer

Male Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

And so it begins (FW/NW/Rogue/possible EW) Empty Re: And so it begins (FW/NW/Rogue/possible EW)

Post by Ignatius Sikum Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:33 pm

Tempest had sent word to their FireWing Semi, Flames, and was hoping that he would be able to aid her. She didn't want to have to command everyone herself, but honestly, having a FireWing semi next to her would make her feel much more comfortable with what was going to happen...
The note read:
Flames,
I understand that we have barely gotten to know each other, but it is becoming ever so crowded in the city these days. Even though I do not like this, we need to claim more land. The EarthWings, as far as my records indicate, were attacked and have become extinct. I say this only because since the attack, we have had no reports or sightings of them ever since.
However, there are humans living there, and I am in great need of your assistance to get rid of them... Please, I am asking you, please, come to my aid.
Tempest

Tempest arrived shortly after her letter had been delivered, and she wore almost no armour as her natural plating was incredibly thick. She landed next to the Emperor of the NightWings, a grim smile on her face. She was almost excited, but inwardly, she was nervous. "They are in position, Lieutenant Nihlus is waiting for my command as well." Tempest instructed, but in the distance, seeming they weren't as quiet as the NightWings, a few dragons could be heard, coming closer from the FireWing tribe. "Are your troops ready, Emperor Oculus?" She asked, dipping her head in respect to his position.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:54 pm

Flames was enjoying himself being alone at his home. Reading old books, relaxing, and just enjoying himself because today was his break. that is until got a letter from tempest, he got up and picked it up and began to read it. After reading it, he knew that he had to be there for his queen, he couldn't turn this down even if it was his day off. He sighed and began to put his stuff away and got prepared for whatever this mission had to offer. He spread his wings out and took off to the location he was told to go to. He soon arrived moments later and landed next to the Queen, he was sure she didn't mind him being next to her. "I have arrived, just like you requested me too, my Queen." He said looking at her and looked around to see the Nightwing leader Oculus as well. He didn't ask any questions though, he simply sat there and awaited orders from his queen.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:40 pm

(OOC: Well I guess this can be deleted now. )

Last edited by Rii Rii on Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

http://www.tribalcorn.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:37 pm

Tempest looked a bit more relaxed when Flames arrived, feeling as if a great weight had lifted from her shoulders. She trusted Nihlus, but it was also rather reassuring to have a FireWing semi on her side. Grinning up at him, she turned back to Oculus, "Would you like me to give the word, Oculus? Are your dragons ready for this? The humans inhabiting that area may not be... Welcoming of our ideas." Tempest inquires, also somewhat explaining why she was asking. She raised her tail, lashing it behind her to relieve some of the pent up energy and tension. Her gaze flickered questioningly across to Sly, wondering who this dragon was, before refocusing her attention onto the Emperor in front of her.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihlus Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:38 pm

Nihlus surveyed his troops, glaring at them intensely with glowing orange orbs. He paced back and forth, his armor clanking with each movement. Stealth was the Nightwing's specialty. Firewings went in guns a blazing. So Nihlus wasn't too concerned about his armor giving away his position. He could have easily gone without the armor, given his thick scales, however, insisted he be fitted just to take extra precautions.

He bent over to blow a cloud of gritty black smoke into one of his soldier's faces. It blinked it's eyes closed and began a fit of coughing. Nihlus growled in distaste. "Pathetic." He muttered before turning to face the Nightwing palace that Tempest was currently within.

Nightwings... Disgusting. Now they were helping them. Could it get any worse? He snorted and order his troops to stay put while he met with Tempest. He entered the palace, arriving at the location of Occulus, Tempest and Flames. He dipped his head to Tempest and walked up to her side, standing defensively beside her. "I have finished readying the troops. We await briefing." His deep voice rumbled intimidatingly.

Nihlus narrowed his eyes at Occulus, a low guttural growl escaping the depths of his throat. His claws ached to slice the Nightwing leader's smug grin right off. However, he knew better to attack a leader. More importantly a dragon he could not beat.
Nihlus
Nihlus
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Male Cancer Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:50 pm

Everything was falling into place. Tempest was here, and it seemed she spared no expense in bringing out the FireWing army. They stood in armor, a tactic he had once thought of doing, but due to their own build, was a futile task. It was why he had changed the training regime to precision, accuracy, stealth and speed rather than brute strength. He observed the FireWings Lieutenant antagonize his own troops. A different approach than his, but it bred effective soldiers at least. sLy seemed to be his own personal shadow, not that he much cared, it was probably the safest place for the medic to be anyway. For now, he would focus his attention on Tempest, despite the obvious disapproval of the other high ranking FireWing male.

"Ah yes, we are ready and in position to strike," he spoke, lowering the map of the area on the ground. "There are several bastilla's positioned around the old kingdom of the Earth Wings. They penetrate armor from what can be seen, and is what most likely fell the giants. My trackers and special soldiers shall take those out immediately. If you could spare your quickest tracker to accompany them, that tracker can shoot a flame into the sky, signalling for your main forces to storm their keep after the bastilla's are taken out. If we strike hard and fast, they won't even be able to retaliate. One thing is that all the pesky bipedals need to be captured or killed, so they cannot call for any reinforcements. Once we have the keep, we can rest there for the day, then sweep the rest of the land for any remaining humans." It was a plan he had spent much time coming up with. If they had any suggestions or changes to it, he would be glad to hear it. "Once we get past the human threat, we need to consider the rogue dragons. Last time, they posed very little threat and just wanted to be left alone. I would suggest letting the rogues keep their homes, but have them at least know they have to obey our laws. I'll be making the NightWing cut of the land very lenient, but you can do whatever you wish with your cut of land. Oh, and on the third day, we will need to march to the forrest in the north. There were armored rogues, and a show of force should prevent any ideas of rebellion, and as that will become NightWing land, I will let them keep their area, but having to follow NightWing law, of course. Any objections to this plan?" Oculus asked. If this was accepted, in three days from now, both tribes would have doubled their territories. Something that no other tribe or leader has ever accomplished before.
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Delillah Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:33 pm

The dark coloured dragoness sat within the tree line her white eyes scanning the area beneath, what stood before her made her smirk, she was impressed. Never had she seen such a glorious sight than the Firewing army sitting before the NW Palace like dogs awaiting their daily treat, however, unlike them these dogs were assembled here for a very special reason.

With confidence and a wolfish grin she stepped onto the palace grounds, a cloak shielding her from any curious eyes. Her eyes settled upon a team of disembodied red and black that focused into several dragons as she continued to close the distance between them. She pressed through the last trees now separated from her cloak as she stepped into the clearing her expression was one of apathy as she strode towards the NW leader halting close behind on his left. She knew who was assembled before she glanced at the individual dragons, during her walk to the dragon whom she had devoted her utter loyalty to she'd inspected each with brief side glances. She flicked her serpent tail holding her posture as she glanced at Sly, a part of her mind was filled with confusion but which she pushed aside, the more of her kin present the better. She flicked her tail once more as she sat patiently guarding her King, occasionally glancing at the Firewings, she distrusted them they were moody, bulky dragons with too much of a temper, but she understood why he had made an alliance with them, they were strong and knew how to fight, well some of them.
Delillah
Delillah
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Taurus Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by NightWolf Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:38 pm

As night looked on into the distance he wondered how all this would end up "well then again this was planned out step by step and he shouldn't question," he thought as he looked through the trees a glint in his eyes if anyone looked at him they would see the obvious excitement in his eyes he couldn't wait for this to begin he was itching for a fight because it was his first job since he graduated to become a tracker.As he dared take another glance before heading out he managed to see the firewings "Hmm i wonder why were they called in i guess they know what they are doing it doesn't matter now all that matters at this time is the mission,"he thought out loud.He then returned to his spot awaiting the orders from the leader
NightWolf
NightWolf

Male Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Rohkar Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:22 pm

Waiting in the shadows not to far away from the group, only watching making use of the darkness which shrouded him thanks to the cover of trees. Knowing his leader's orders he waited for the right moment. He never trusted a nightwing even though their 'allies', not really liking the situation he began to feel uneasy. Focusing on the group he balanced himself on a branch a perfect overwatch.
Rohkar
Rohkar
FireWing Assassin
FireWing Assassin

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down