Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Kyrin, The NightWing Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Kyrin, The NightWing Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Kyrin, The NightWing

+2
Storm
Kyrin
6 posters

Go down

Kyrin, The NightWing Empty Kyrin, The NightWing

Post by Kyrin Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:30 pm

Name: Kyrin

[b]Alias: StarDancer
[b]Age:23
[b]Gender: Female
[b]Sexuality: Bi-sexual  
[b]Personality: Kyrin is an easy-going dragoness, but when she has to be dangerous, she will. She likes most dragons in the world, such as her friends, family, and her associates. She is a sort of “Get information before fighting” kind of dragon. She is also a kind of “invisible” symbol to others, which means, she can be a help to the world, but she doesn’t try hard enough to show herself to it. But when the time comes, she will be of great use to the world and its dragons. But the price of her living in the world, was her family.

[b]Interests: Kyrin likes to fly around the mountains, play with dragonets, and talk with others, and kill attackers

[b]Dislikes: Kyrin dislikes rude dragons, her life, and her burden

[b]Fears: Even though she welcomes death, she still fears for others and herself  

[b]Height: Kyrin is about 50 feet tall
[b]Scales: Kyrin has black scales with hints of silver to them
[b]Eyes: Kyrin’s eyes are two different colors: Red and green (They will change black with dark red pulsating veins when slashed, activating 'Berserk' mode.)
[b]Appearance: Kyrin's appearance is a bit strange. She has pitch-black scales with dark red war paint on them, making her scales look bloody, she has a special amulet that she can take off whenever she needs to use her “powers”, she also carries a hidden blade with her at all times.

[b]Tribe: NightWing
[b]Rank: Not needed.
[b]Family: She’d rather not speak of them

[b]Mate: Marlowe (Possibly.)
[b]Hatchlings: Alanare

[b]Strengths: Kyrin is a decent fighter. Her mental strengths are being able to resist most things that would break most dragons, and the thought of her family keeps her living.

[b]Special Abilities: Kyrin has been infested with the demon known as 'Andromeda'. She can use her dark manipulation to create weapons, tendrils, she can even change her physical form to a shadow. She also has the ability to put her "marks" on other dragons. There are different marks that she uses on others. The different marks are: "Kill", "Vessel", "Protect", "Watch", and "Hate". She uses them when others don't expect it. None of them cause pain or death. They're like a check list. For "Kill" she knows who she needs to kill, and so on. "Vessel" allows her to track others for about two days at max, and four hours at minimum. "Protect" is like "Kill" but, as the name states, shows who she needs to protect. "Watch", is the mark to show her to keep an eye on. And "Hate", is pretty much self explanatory.

[b]Weaknesses: The downside of Kyrin's demon, is that she can be a bit cocky and doubt that she can lose. The way of death for Andromeda, is to strike her heart with a godly weapon. And the downfall for her "marks", is that she can only use them on dragons that are 100 feet or below and some of them cost different amounts of energy. "Kill", uses the most energy. "Vessel", uses some energy, but still enough to tire her. "Protect", uses even less energy so she can tracker the ones she protects. "Watch", uses a lot less energy than most of them, so she can watch her attackers. And "Hate" barely uses her energy, she only uses this mark on dragons she has "personal" issues with. The periods of time for her marks are: "Kill": One day. "Vessel": One to two days. "Protect": About four days. "Watch": Four to five days. "Hate": 1 year. She can only put her marks on three dragons at a time. Until her marks go away from the dragons she placed them on, she cannot use anymore.

[b]Combat Style: Kyrin uses her abilities in battle, either slashing her opponents, or simply messing with their heads. She mostly relies on her demon to fight, but she uses her own training to fight as well.
[b]History: Kyrin has a rather….. Dark history.
Kyrin, isn't her real name. Its her assassin name. She worked under the StarFall Assassins, which was her family. She was named StarDancer. As well dormant as her mind is now, she used to be very cheerful, but the years changed her.

StarDancer began her training about four weeks after her hatching. Her father, VoidTamer, was very strict on how she spoke, acted, and simply lived her life. He wanted her to follow in his image, running the family business of assassins. Later on in her life, she finally had her fifth contract, ready for taking.

Once she accepted the contract, she later failed to kill the target, causing her family to send her to the woods for a year. She found a cave to live in for that time, and decided to venture into the depths of the cavern....

In a small, locked, gold laced, black chest was in the middle of a small room, with nothing around it, but empty holes that may have housed water.

She picked the lock on the box, only to find a necklace with a small dragon skull on it. She admired it and took it for treasure. As she put it on, she was overwhelmed by the many hateful voices that flooded her mind. A year later, only one voice spoke to her, in a very kind manner. She later named the voice Andromeda, her first real friend.

She knew that whatever was inside of her was a deadly thing... She harnessed its strength, power, and knowledge, and went home.... To where she murdered her entire family.

She has now become to be known as "Kyrin".....A fearsome fighter that knows no boundaries to her fighting.....With the weapon she has, she is a formidable foe to trifle with....
[b]RP Sample:

Kyrin's theme: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HpCHsO6cwx8

Andromeda's theme: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G049LeVG6BI

Last edited by Kyrin on Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:02 pm; edited 12 times in total
Kyrin
Kyrin

Female Posts : 157

Back to top Go down

Kyrin, The NightWing Empty Re: Kyrin, The NightWing

Post by Storm Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:10 am

LOL This might just be the longest topic title that I have ever seen! Very Happy
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmos Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:35 am

Hello and welcome to DRF, Kyrin! I am Cosmos, a forum moderator! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask staff or our friendly community! I'll be reviewing your application today, so legs get started.

There aren't many problems with this but there are things I'd like you to make clear:

• Please clarify your precise height.

• Please shorten your title. If anything, please change it to the name of your character. For example "Cosmos, The EarthWing".

Bump when edited!
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyrin Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:22 am

Ok, Cosmos, will do!
Kyrin
Kyrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyrin Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:34 am

If this is better for any viewers, your welcome, if not, I'm sorry. But, once again, I hope you accept Kyrin and her "powers".
Kyrin
Kyrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:36 am

What do you mean by "use other dragons abilities against them"? Are you implying that Kyrin also has the ability to copy or manipulate their abilities?

Also, I dont think we have a "hunter" rank, but "Tracker" would be something closer to it. Please read the Dragon tribe and ranks in the quicklink to your left before deciding on what rank you want.
Sly
Sly
NightWing Enforcer
NightWing Enforcer

Male Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyrin Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:27 pm

I am going to change up some things about Kyrin, if you guys don't mind. I'm going to change her fighting style, etc., so you may not approve of her JUST YET. But when you say she is good enough to be approved, I will be happy. So, once again, I hope you accept her when I'm finished "changing" her.
Kyrin
Kyrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:42 pm

Bump when you are ready
Sly
Sly
NightWing Enforcer
NightWing Enforcer

Male Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyrin Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:01 pm

Here's the "New and Improved" Kyrin! If you like her, let me know, if you don't, tell me, once again.
Kyrin
Kyrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:05 pm

APPROVED
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog