Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A poll for a change in how the RP Threads are made Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A poll for a change in how the RP Threads are made Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A poll for a change in how the RP Threads are made

+3
Malliath
Celestia
Tion Xithyl
7 posters

Go down

Should the "Tribe RP" Thread be split into Individual RP threads in the homepage for each tribe?

A poll for a change in how the RP Threads are made Vote_lcap71%A poll for a change in how the RP Threads are made Vote_rcap 71% 
[ 12 ]
A poll for a change in how the RP Threads are made Vote_lcap29%A poll for a change in how the RP Threads are made Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 17

A poll for a change in how the RP Threads are made Empty A poll for a change in how the RP Threads are made

Post by Tion Xithyl Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:01 am

Greetings,

First of all, I would like to say I have a very wonderful experience here and I think this will grow to become an amazing and popular RP site. Though I have a major concern that had been nagging me for quite some time, and that was the "Tribe RP" Thread. Personally, I don't think all tribe RPs should be cluttered into this one space, simply because it can confuse some newcomers. I think it's better to be able to present them to the newcomers, right on the homepage, the tribes we have and what tribe-specific RPs they have that are active. This will also make it easier for Leaders to make guides, or make plot-related RPs, and I believe this also create room for subthreads, where people can RP within a specific area of a tribe e.g. Shadow Refuge of the NW Empire. I have noticed a lot of RP threads followed this example as well, and I don't see a good reason why we should compact all 7 into one mere thread except to save space.

Just to clarify, we should have 7 different threads on the homepage for each tribe. And under each thread is a subthread, namely important locations of that specific tribe.

Then again, this can cause a lot of clutter for the homepage, because I'm asking for the "Tribe RP" to be split into 7 individual Threads on their own for each tribe, plus some sub threads. I just thought it could help expand on what each tribe has to offer, as well as giving us the driving force to start writing up descriptions on the locations these tribes are in.

What do we all think?
Tion Xithyl
Tion Xithyl
SkyWing Advisor

Male Posts : 74

Back to top Go down

A poll for a change in how the RP Threads are made Empty Re: A poll for a change in how the RP Threads are made

Post by Celestia Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:50 am

You do realize the tribe rp place already has a sub thread for each of the tribes right?
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

A poll for a change in how the RP Threads are made Empty Re: A poll for a change in how the RP Threads are made

Post by Malliath Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:20 am

I think he/she does. But from what I read I think Tion means that the "tribe" thread on the homepage "disappears" and gets replaced with the tribe names. It will be easier to see for everyone where was posted. And then each tribe thread has subthreads with certain locations of that specific territory. Maybe place like "the palace", "borders" and "hunting ground" ( just examples) so that everything is a bit ordered and not in one thread.

I must say, I like this idea. Mall approves.. xDD
Malliath
Malliath

Male Posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:35 am

I do agree that we need to revamp a bit the forum structure. Some of the folders are barely ever used, while the Tribe one could use having its folders out. However I do not see the point in dividing the Tribe folders into smaller portions dedicated to a part of their territories. This is because a lot of times one could want not to settle in a particular place of the Tribe's territory, and this architecture would force them to create another thread. This does seem more inconvenient to me than actually convenient.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tion Xithyl Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:41 pm

I was thinking we remove the "Tribe RPG" and create 7 stems for each tribe, plus a random RP stem on the homepage. Each stem would have threads leading to different locations of the said tribe. So I don't really see how this xan inconvenience anyone except for the staff as we will then have to create them ourselves. This is what I meant:

Instead of the title "Roleplaying", why can't we divide this into 7 stems titled for each tribe? So it will go like this:

Nightwing Tribe
---Shadows Refuge
---Emperor's Palace
---The walls
---The swamps

Where everything from Shadows Refuge to the swamps are threads. I don't see why its necessary to have the current system as it is:

Roleplaying
---Gathering Central (everything in here can just be made in Member Announcements)
---War and Conflicts (with how we changed the war system, credits to Cosmos, this may stay or not but it becomes unnecessary when we could do them under rogue/unclaimed territories if we decide on the change. To me, this is becoming redundant)
---Tribe RPGs
---Nursery (again, could have been implemented with my proposed system. This one is also not seeing a lot of activity as of late)
---Roleplaying for Dragons (this one is both unnecessary and adds confusion to newcomers as they would think the RPs would have been done in Tribe RPGs.)
---Advanced Roleplaying for Dragons (This one is not necessary. If people wanted advanced RPs, they could jist add a tag of +150 words)
Tion Xithyl
Tion Xithyl
SkyWing Advisor

Male Posts : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:08 pm

BUMP
Sly
Sly
NightWing Enforcer
NightWing Enforcer

Male Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

Post by AuSurath Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:07 pm

*denies bump*. Cheeky
AuSurath
AuSurath
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Male Posts : 321

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:27 pm

I think it should be divided as the physical land itself, not tribes, or "Advanced"

If NW take over land, it's owned by NW, but it's the same section.
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat
Location : H̖͓̜̠̦͚͙̳͕̘̗̤͍̹̪̭̤͔͐͂ͤͩ̏̃̔͟͠ͅȂ̵̶̫̞̤̦̫̩͖̹͖̱͉̙͕̠̳̅ͭ̑̈̈́̽ͩ͗ͥ̿̓͐ͮͮ͗ͮ̏͜͞I̸̧͈̩̬̲͂́ͫ̋͗ͬ̈̀̓̇̽ͩ̚L̴̯͍̹̟͇͒̌ͣ́͡ͅ ͨ̐̾͆̓͊҉̶̢̠̝̖̳̰͇͖͜A͍̮̯̹̻̘͎̱͙̺̥̘̙͎ͧ̈́ͫ̃̈́̔ͨ͗ͯͦͨ̈̀́̚͘͘ͅN̈͋ͥ͋ͧ̚͝҉̨̹͓̳͚̣̩͎̞̮͓̞̀͢ͅI̵̡̫̤̲̱̰̘̹͓̭̳̯͔̱̮ͫ͐͂ͪ̀ͥͩ̾̈́ͧ̌͋͒̉͂ͧ̚̚L̏̂͂͌͛͊͊̽̏̽͌̒̒͢҉͍͓̣͓̥̩̝̖̠͙̼̥Ȁ̡̢̩͙̠̥̼͓́ͣ̊̌

http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down