Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Aya's Submission Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Aya's Submission Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Aya's Submission

3 posters

Go down

Aya's Submission Empty Aya's Submission

Post by Skylos Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:49 pm

Aya's Submission Babydr13
Personal Info
Name: Aya (Pronounced I-uh)
Alias: None
Age: 0 dragon years, 1 human years (If this is too young, let me know and I'll adjust it)
Sexuality: Heterosexual.
Personality: Aya is reserved, quiet an intelligent, yet rather curious and on occasion mischievous. She is heavily influenced by those around her,  often adjusting her personality slightly depending on who she's around. Aya has minor abandonment issues, and therefore often feels like no one likes or wants her. This makes her rather submissive, wanting everyone to like her.
Interests: Aya likes to be alone, read, the feeling of cool dirt between her claws, the smell of wood burning, and the smell of herbs.
Dislikes: Aya dislikes being around huge crowds of dragons, authority figures, and heat. She especially dislikes the scent of very sweet things, such as human "perfume".
Fears: Aya is very afraid of being alone. Though she enjoys her privacy, a total lack of dragons mortifies her. She is still rather young, and can't really take care of herself, so she would likely die by herself. She is also afraid of dying, and loud noises.

General Appearance
Height: 1ft
Scales: Aya's scales are very pale shades and blue on top and orange on her underside.
Eyes: Aya has dark purply-blue eyes.
Appearance: Aya's ears look like mini wings atop a rounded, horse-like head. Her dark eyes take up much of the room on her face, with tiny little bump-like horns protruding from her crown. Her body is rather compact, her feet much like a rabbit's, but with the flexibility of an eagle's talon. There is nothing special about her wings, the webbed skin stretching between bones connecting from her shoulder blade, where her wings attatch, down to her hip, just before her tail begins. Her tail is very smooth and featureless, like a shorter, stubbier raptor tail. Aya does not sport any spines or horns other than the two small bumps atop her head.

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: Skywing
Family: Her parents are alive, but they abandoned her. Her clutch-mates are all dead.
Mate: N/A
Hatchlings: N/A

Skills and Abilities
Strengths: Aya is very quick and agile, even for a Skywing. She is also rather intelligent.
Special Abilities: Aya is rather weak, her only power being to create the smallest of wind gusts, barely able to disturb a fallen leaf.
Weaknesses: Aya lacks in strength, and doesn't have very developed social skills.
Combat Style: Aya is young, and therefore has no Combat skills.

Background
History: Aya's father left her mother shortly after the eggs were born, and her mother left when the eggs hatched. Aya was the only one to survive.
RP Sample: (I copied an pasted this from a wolf role-playing site... So... xD) Suuki stirred quietly in the dark den, sending dust paricles spinning into the dull shafts of light that penetrated the thick gloom. Her eyes fluttered open, a mildly surprised look taking over a sleepy expresssion within seconds. The tall she wolf quickly lifted herself off the ground, a small grunt escaping as her muscles tensed again after being relaxed for so long. She took a moment to stretch, pondering why she had fallen asleep. How could she let her guard down when there were hostile wolves around every corner? If things turned sour, she was in a potential enemies camp. She had be on alert constantly, so why did she fall into such a deep sleep, and so easily? After all that she'd been through, hadn't she at least learned to sleep with one eye open? Suuki shook out her pelt, tossing the matter aside. She couldn't let that bother her, not now.
Stepping out of the gloomy den, Suuki was momentarily shocked by the sudden coldness winter brought. The den had been warmed by her body heat, but the air outside was crisp and fresh. The she wolf looked around, her gaze flitting over a dark she wolf and a strange, timid little pup with a crippled paw. Good, no one from earlier was around... Meaning no one to bother her... She padded arcoss the clearing, settling in a patch of sunlight. the rays warmed her colorful pelt, chasing the slight shivers away. Suuki groomed herself a bit, smoothing over the patches that had gotten ruffled in her sleep. When she was finished, she looked back up at the other two occupants of the clearing, her gaze fixating on the pup, or rather his crippled paw. Her expression was rather emotionless, besides an unsettling curiosity, not unlike a cat who had taken a glimpse of trapped mouse, and was contemplating how to play with it before it killed the poor creature. Such was Suuki's nature, but she had no real intentions of harming the pup, for that would get her in trouble...

Skylos

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Aya's Submission Empty Re: Aya's Submission

Post by Sly Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:16 pm

Minimum height for a hatchling is 1ft. While it is cute to have a dragon that fits in the palm of your hand, unfortunately this is how it goes in the Dragon Tribes and Ranks link in the left.
Sly
Sly
NightWing Enforcer
NightWing Enforcer

Male Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

Post by Skia Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:24 pm

Okay, so is it alright if I just say she's 1 foot tall and not change the picture? I've grown rather attached to that cute little thing... xD

Skia

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:39 pm

You can. It isn't a requirement that your pic have to match your charrie
Sly
Sly
NightWing Enforcer
NightWing Enforcer

Male Posts : 619

Back to top Go down