Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

An odd meeting - Page 3 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

An odd meeting - Page 3 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

An odd meeting

+4
Vexilas
Storm
Neltharion
Ragnarock
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

An odd meeting - Page 3 Empty An odd meeting

Post by Ragnarock Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

This was his second day since he had escaped, thousands upon thousands of years he had slept and not an age to be given at all, yet, since he did escape, the magic's wore off and he began to age, just as any other being. He soared high above the land, the very plains he had seen many years ago. He would land, the sun shining upon his body. His form resembled somewhat of a goat, a ram to be exact, and his size seemed quite large then other dragons, which made him further differ along with he ram-like armor upon his head.
Ragnarock
Ragnarock
EarthWing Adviser
EarthWing Adviser

Male Posts : 80

Back to top Go down

An odd meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: An odd meeting

Post by Storm Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:59 pm

Storm cautiously walked up behind him, and his mouth dropped open. He tried to say something, but the words couldn't come out. It was astounding!
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:31 pm

"I don't know about you but I ain't sticking around here, let's see where the palace or town hall is.?" He said and started running over to the city. As he walked over there he noticed that everything looked like everyone suddenly disappeared.
There were some very rotten vegetables and fruits in carts.

//If you like to add something to the city feel free to do so.//
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:36 am

Exps  //use caesar cipher//
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:38 am

// Sorry, forgot to reply. What do you mean 'use caesar cipher?'//

Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:46 am

//here is a link http://www.xarg.org/tools/caesar-cipher //
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:18 am

// Sorry about this, but I don't know what you mean. Is it supposed to be writing on the walls that Storm can decipher? He is good at that kind of stuff. And what number am I supposed to do with the writing. I tested out the site. //
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:27 pm

// exps=bump in caesar cipher key 3 or 16 I forgot xD//
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:29 pm

A loud clatter, followed by select words, erupted from a fancy looking house. Part of one wall melted and a Firewing wyrm emerged from the partially ruined wall.

"This is why I hate looting. If this place doesn't have what I needed..."

Diacalor ducked back in the house to grab a bag, which he placed over one shoulder, using one hand for walking. He stopped when he saw the unknown dragons -a Skywing and an Earthwing- and groaned.

"Ugh! Looters! As if tiny enclosed spaces weren't enough!"

Diacalor grabbed a loose stone and hurled it at the Skywing, his sheer strength sending the projectile swiftly towards the potential threats.

Last edited by Diacalor | The Creator on Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:00 pm

// Storm is not a Stormwing, he is a SkyWing. Welcome to the site, by the way. Smile //

Storm gaped when he saw a FireWing creep out of a house. When he called them looters, Storm said,"No, we are not loo-!" Storm was too late. A stone was already hurling through the air towards him. He dodged it swiftly. He narrowed his eyes at the FireWing. "I am Storm, Lieutenant of the SkyWings. And I am sorry for the inconvenience we may have caused you. But you really should see if your target is a friend or foe before hurling rocks at them," he said in a serious tone.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:33 pm

"Nice to meet you, have a rock."

Diacalor unhinged his jaw and a black liquid guzzled all over the stone. He spat fire on it and it burst into flames. He threw the rock at the bridge, setting it on fire, then breathed fire onto the cavernous ceiling. The stalactites heated up to melting point and began dripping lava, creating molten rain.

"If you're not a Firewing, I don't wantcha in my business, now scram!"

He turned and ran, stuffing his bag and tool belt into a compartment built into his chest, and his swords in a compartment in his back. He dove into a nearby lava pool, using the wings on his arms to glide through the liquid. he followed the magmaflow to a moderate sized room.

"And I was gonna save this for last."

Diacalor grabbed the oricalcum idol from it's pedistal, then turned tail and ran. A giant boulder dropped down and began to follow a pre-determined path. Diacalor carved through the rock with his breath and began to tunnel around to the other side of the city.

Diacalor eventually found himself behind the Skywing and let the boulder, although somewhat smaller, barrel towards the Lieutenant. He ran past him.

"Expect the unexpected Lulu!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:51 pm

"Hey storm I'll take care of the giant boulder coming this way, And you'll catch him, Here are some of my explosive crystals, Use them wisely. Tiny tip, Avoid the lava dripping from the ceilling." He said like this was just part of the daily routine.

The Boulder came hurdling towards Neltharion, As the Boulder came closer and closer where it was about to hit It shattered right in front of him The shards of the former boulder went everywhere but hut him and Storm.

With the Boulder gone He walked straight through the fire "You probably don't know I'm part Firewing Don't you?' He said with a grin on his maw, And also you have an pretty nice shower going on in here." He said mocking him with the same grin on his maw.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:31 pm

Storm watched in horror as Neltharion was trapped in a bubble. He growled in frustration and anger. Then he had an idea. He threw the last two crystals at the statues' heads, hoping to explode them. It collided with their heads with a boom. He waited for the smoke to clear, hoping desperately that it did damage.

Last edited by Storm on Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:32 pm

Diacalor was sent flying and flapped his wings to regain balance.

I've definitely met you somewhere before Earthwing, but I can't remember where.

He flew near the ceiling and spewed black liquid all over the place, covering ground and dragon alike. Diacalor began shooting fireballs, aiming for the Skywing, and trying to avoid hitting the Earthwing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:03 pm

Storm saw the dragon start to spew black liquid all over the place, including Storm's wings, which he covered his head with. He realized that it was flammable and fear gripped him quickly. He tried to run, but slipped and fell on the slippery substance. If the fireball hit him, he would surely be burned alive.

Storm thought quickly, heart racing. He chucked the small crystal at the giant fireball. It exploded with a whoosh in midair. He destroyed the other fireballs that he spewed at him too. Then he realized that he only had a couple left. He swallowed hard. He had to get out of there. And fast.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:02 pm

Diacalor didn't really want to kill the dragons, just scare them off.

"I'll cut you two a deal. Leave now and I'll let you live. If you come back here, I will kill you."

There's no way they could have known. He thought to himself, There's no way they know how sacred this place is to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:42 pm

"I just got here, So I won't be leaving anytime soon" He said still wary of this unknown dragon "Looks like you have to kill me then." He said while a grin grew on his maw. "I'll give you the first shot, let's see how that goes." He said giving a small chuckle and thinking how much fun this will be if he attacks.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:05 pm

Without warning, Diacalor dove at the Earthwing, slamming into his side, drawing his swords as he did so. He shifted the weights in his legs and began a furious onslaught with his blades. He breathed fire at the swords, heating them up to temperatures that could cut through rock. The orichalcum within the swords reacted to the fire and sped up the Firewing's movements to incredible speeds. Diacalor wouldn't have been able to keep up if the Orichalcum hadn't also boosted his perception.

"Let's see how fast you can move!"

//Feel free to leave at any time//

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:24 pm

Storm was happy for the opportunity to leave, as the FireWing could have easily burnt him to a crisp right then and there. But then Neltharion was being a bone head and said that he would have to die before retreating. Storm growled incredulously. Storm wasn't a coward, but he wasn't an idiot either. He couldn't jump into the fray, since a tiny spark would end his life.

Storm jumped away out of the city, feeling guilty with every step that he should help Neltharion. He decided to stay right by the entrance behind the doorway, so that that he could not be seen. If Neltharion lost, he would make a run for it. If possible, Storm would try to help him, as he had two crystals left.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:23 pm

"Does speed matter if you're blind!" He said and flew up and threw a crystal at the ground, As it shattered A huge area was engulfed in smoke. He dove back in again feeling the vibrations in the ground he knew where he was. He was constantly going in and out giving small cuts across his body everytime he flew back.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:32 pm

Diacalor inhaled all of the smoke and ignited it within his lungs. When he breathed out, plasma jumped from him to the Earthwing, then Diacalor spat black liquid at his foe. He sheathed his swords and took to the air, still pouring oil.

"Let that soak in for a bit."

He flew to an ancient statue that towered above him and landed on top. Diacalor broke off a scale and slammed it into the statue's head. The eyes lit up and light blue lines patterned around the arms, legs, and formed an angular symbol on it's chest.

The statue stood up from it's throne and the blue light on it's skin turned into a deep, bloody red.

"After all these years you still remember me." Diacalor told the statue, before turning to the Earthwing.

"I'll give you one more chance to leave, otherwise I let Zuma have her way with you."

Zuma let out a mighty bellow that shook the whole ruins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:36 am

Neltharion Flies a bit to the side to dodge the plasma. He then continued to land and shake the black liquid off "I prefer a bath of water then this black liquid." He said jokingly after that comment he heard a loud roar and looked at the origin of it. "If my eyes aren't deceiving me, You used to be a statue." He said and checking if he really sees what he sees. "Aaanyway, I never retreat. But let's make things interesting. If I'm fighting this Zuma and only Zuma we could make a bet. If I win me and my cowardly friend can stay here and look at everything but if Zuma wins I'll leave and you get to choose one of my most valuable treasures. How does that sound?" He asked with a small grin and really wanting to observing the fighting paterns for later fights if he has to do it again.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:03 am

Storm growled under his breath. He was NOT cowardly. Neltharion was just being stupid, trying to fight the FireWing in the slick black liquid with a living statue and fire everywhere. One of the reasons he was retreating was because of Sarah and Sparks. Before he left the NightWings, he would have rushed into battle fearlessly. He had nothing to lose back then. No friends. Nobody to care about him. But now, he had something to lose. He couldn't let Sarah live without him. He would just have to make sure not to die.

Storm stepped out of the shadows. Storm didn't anger that easily, but Nel called him a coward, and that was enough. "I am NOT a coward! I am just not acting like an idiot!" His lips curled back in a snarl.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:11 pm

Zuma strode forward, reaching the entrance quickly due to her size, and stopped in front of the tiny fool. She brought her hands together with a mighty shock wave, causing the floor to collapse beneath the Earthwing. An enormous, person-like statue rose from the ground and clapped his hands together in a similar manner as Zuma. Both statues spread their arms apart, an aqua blue bubble forming around the captive dragon.

"Welcome back Aros, I bet you've missed your counterpart."

Diacalor turned to the bloodthirsty captive.

"Aros is a part of Zuma. If one is active, the other is as well." He explained, "Now, what treasure do you think is valuable enough to interest me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:44 pm

Storm watched in horror as he got trapped in a bubble. He had tried to jump out of the way, but he was a tiny bit too slow. He felt humiliated, and was once again annoyed with his small size. But he reassured himself that he was a SkyWing, not a NightWing. And he was proud of it.

Storm clawed ferociously at the bubble, hoping to break it, but to no avail. Diacalor had some strong magic. "You are a coward, FireWing! Using your statues to fight for you," he spat. "And the only things that I could offer you are these two crystal bombs," he continued reluctantly, but not any less ferocious. There was no fear in his voice. Only determination and bravery.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:18 am

"You name it, I got it. Or maybe you need something custom. You name it I can probably build it" He said but after one second. "Why am I even talking about this when I'm going to win?" He asked himself and feeling confident he could pull this off. He had taken foes many times bigger than him before.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next