Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Leo: Scholar Trainee? Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Leo: Scholar Trainee? Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Leo: Scholar Trainee?

3 posters

Go down

Leo: Scholar Trainee? Empty Leo: Scholar Trainee?

Post by Leo Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:39 pm

*I just joined this site today, so I expect I'll get quite a bit wrong in the first go round, but here it is.

Personal Info
Name: LionClaw
Alias: It's not quite an "alias", but he usually goes by Leo?
Sexuality: Homosexual, but he's not quite figured that out yet. Anyone acting remotely flirty with him will make him blush and stammer.

Personality:
Leo's a bit of an innocent. He loves learning new things and making discoveries, and he doesn't quite understand that maybe others aren't quite as interested as he is. If you let him, he'll talk your ear off a mile a minute about new types of rocks he's discovered and how he thinks they came to be and how they compare to other rocks. It can be a bit annoying, but don't worry, he probably won't notice if you tune out for a bit. His interest in new things makes him a bit too adventurous, as he likes sneaking off into enemy territories, as their environments hold plants and landscapes and dragons that he'd never seen before and wants to learn about.

Interests:
Inventing things, though normally they don't turn out very successful.
Learning new things, obviously.
Dragon's fighting styles in different tribes, Tribe cultures, plant life, metal working, medicines, histories, magic, ...

Dislikes:
Secrets. He must know everything, so hiding things from him makes him upset, but he also couldn't keep a secret to save his life: because obiously everyone should know everything and he's just generally a lousy liar.
Boredom. It's very hard to make this kid bored, but when he is he'll let you know. Loudly and melodramatically. And often.
Conflict. Leo's too socially awkward to be a good mediator, so arguing makes him very uncomfortable and if an all out fight begins he'll hightail it out of there, despite his interest in fighting style.

Fears: Abandonment. Whether it be in death or just being avoided, the thought of never seeing them again will send him to panic.

General Appearance
Height: 15ft. Still growing.
Scales: gold with white scales speckled sparsely throughout. Most of his face is white too.
Eyes: Red
Appearance: Has long, bony legs that he's yet to grow into. Rounded, nubby white horns about 5 inches tall. He carries a thick leather bag around his neck to hold his newest discovery or latest invention.

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: SkyWing
Family: Lives with his grandmother Haelga.
Mate: n/a
Hatchlings: n/a

Skills and Abilities
Strengths: Fantastic memory
Special Abilities: Adept at precise wind magic, particularly in distributing air pressure. He is able to create small, localized storms that can range from 5 to 100 feet in diameter. He is also able, like all SkyWings, to breathe huge gusts of wind, though he can't fully control it yet.
Weaknesses: Depth perception. It makes flying a bit difficult. Sure, he's fast, but he can't manouver around obstacles very easily. And don't even get him started on landing. Almost always ends in a faceplant.
Combat Style: Talking them to death.

Background
History: Leo's parents were both trackers who up and disappeared one day when he was a hatchling. They've been assumed dead. So now Leo lives with his Gramma Haelga and grew up in a good home and terrified of being left behind.
RP Sample:
There were a few choice words in Leo's vocabulary that Gramma Haelga would have his hide if he ever uttered them.
He uttered them anyway as he looked over at the tree he'd just felled by flying headlong into it. All the trouble he went through sneaking away from his tribe just to go and kill the thing he wanted to inspect. Great. Gramma was going to eat him alive for wandering into EathWing territory, but both the Healer and the Vulcan were too busy to talk to him and there's only so many clouds to study before he was suddenly so, so bored. And this tree looked so interesting! It was taller than the others and had red leaves while all the surrounding ones were green. He'd wanted to know if this tree would change colors through the seasons like the others did. Now he'd never find out.
Leo sighed and broke off a few branches of the newly fallen tree and stuffed them the pack around his neck, then took off b--
Oof! Ow! Shi--
Well, almost took off back home. Maybe he'll just walk a bit on foot until he finds a clearing. For science.

Last edited by violetavrie on Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Leo
SkyWing Trainee
SkyWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Leo: Scholar Trainee? Empty Re: Leo: Scholar Trainee?

Post by Hyruu Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:16 am

Of course a trainee can be trained to be a scholar. I'm not sure we have an active Skywing scholar at the moment, to be honest Skywings are pretty inactive at the moment so some new blood will help ^^ And no, you don't need to make a character of your grandma.
You'll just need to detail a bit your wind magic though. I know it's kind of annoying, but magic is something we try to detail as much as possible to avoid problems. Rest is fine !
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:58 am

Yes I figured the "wind magic" was a tad vague, but I can't find a lot of information on how the magic works in this forum. Can I just make up anything I want as long as it's wind magic?

Leo
SkyWing Trainee
SkyWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:56 am

Okay, I've added a bit more detail to the "wind magic". Let me know if it's acceptable!

Leo
SkyWing Trainee
SkyWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:28 am

Perfect. There's just one last thing I didn't see, in this forum we usually make it so the username is the dragon's name. If that's okay with you I'll change your username, and then I'll be able to approve your app.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:56 am

Ah yeah I noticed that. But I couldn't figure out how to change my username, haha. That's fine! Thanks!

Leo
SkyWing Trainee
SkyWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:52 am

There, username changed and approved
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:50 pm

Awesome character! You and Myyra would get along famously. XD

CURIOUS DRAGONS UNITE.
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

http://squidkid11.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down