Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Mozilla the able-winged Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Mozilla the able-winged Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Mozilla the able-winged

4 posters

Go down

Mozilla the able-winged Empty Mozilla the able-winged

Post by Mozilla Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:46 pm

Mozilla the able-winged Ezywl
Personal Info
Name: Mozilla
Alias: Mozilla/Milli, the able-winged.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Mozilla is a mild-mannered dragoness and rarely spits out the words "I feel..." or "My feelings...". She tends to keep to herself when it comes to emotion, but other than what she feels Mozilla is a quite worldly creature. Very open-minded to others and barely judgmental, she is an easy dragon to get along with. Despite her ability to listen to other's opinions and easily go with the flow, Mozilla can be materialistic to certain things and others. She can get slightly friend-jealous, but Mozilla sets her envy aside and tries to be kind to whoever she's jealous about.

Interests: Mozilla has an interest in fire, but not for fighting. She likes to exercise her abilities on how she distributes it. This dragon specializes in more visual tactics, breathing fire in a beautiful spiral or have it rain flames from a smoke cloud. She also has a natural talent for flying, having great superior abilities maneuvering in the air. Mozilla being a fire dragon ironically loves plants, since destruction isn't her forte.
Dislikes: This dragoness dislikes passionate argument, as things can get loud. Straight up she hates a conversation that goes on and on even when she requests one to drop it. It triggers a certain anxiousness - not the jittery type, but the feeling of her heart sinking and breath leaving. Mozilla was born with a breathing deficiency, and she hates it because it's embarrassing when she can't run and ramp as much as other dragons on humid days.
Fears: Mozilla fears humid places, such as lakes. The intake of small water droplets really causes her lungs to clench in response to the opposite element inside her respiratory system.

General Appearance
Height: 123'7"
Scales: Wings are feathery on the base of their undersides, then becomes leathery. Her scales are normal sized and smoothly distributed against her body.
Eyes: Amber
Appearance: Mozilla the able-winged Ezywl

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: FireWing
Family: Forgotten.
Mate: N/A
Hatchlings: N/A

Skills and Abilities
Strengths: Ariel maneuverability and strong breath support for fire.
Special Abilities: It only happens once in a while considering it is a very hard thing to master. Mozilla is able to protect herself from certain attacks by using her wings. She allows whatever energy thrown at her to roll upon her wings, and she guides it to the other side of her wingspan and throws it right back at her enemy. Her aim may not always be perfect.

To make more sense of it, it's kind of like how someone would roll a basket ball up their arm across their shoulders and to the other side of their arm and into their hands.
Weaknesses: Her breathing issues with humidity. This slows her down with whatever she's doing.
Combat Style: She uses her opponent's energy and makes it her own. For example, if she's thrown against a tree, she'll twist in the air and use the tree to spring off of and fight back. A better example would be if someone hits her into the air, she'll allow herself to fall in a certain way to punish the previous attack. Rarely will she kill, and always has mercy for her opponents.

Background
History: N/A
RP Sample: Mozilla was surprised about how hostile the guardian of the cave was. She didn't understand why the granite within it was so important - the dragoness saw much more valuable caverns unguarded with diamonds inside.

The guard fired a ball of terra towards her, a green aura emitting from it like how fire from a comet's friction follows it. The dragoness leapt into the air with a flap of her wings and avoided the attack, taking a deep breath and allowing smoke to flood from her nostrils.
"Please don't attack, I'm leaving now!" Mozilla shouted to the earth-bound dragon as he heaved his heavy body upwards in a sorry attempt to jump. The attacker refused and had caused the ground to shake, hot rocks spewing from the ground.
"You're wasting a lot of energy, mister!" The fire creature continued, avoiding the predictable attack once more and spinning in the air, using the momentum to slap the rocks down to the ground with her tail. Mozilla fled to the forest, deep where that hostile dragon couldn't get her.

Last edited by Mozilla on Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mozilla

Back to top Go down

Mozilla the able-winged Empty Re: Mozilla the able-winged

Post by Celestia Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:08 pm

At 23 dragon years of age your dragon would most likely already have a tribe roll. You could if you really want remain a trainee but I would like some sort of explanation for it in the history of your character.

"It only happens once in a while considering it is a very hard thing to master. Mozilla is able to protect herself from certain attacks by using her wings. She allows whatever energy thrown at her to roll upon her wings, and she guides it to the other side of her wingspan and throws it right back at her enemy. Her aim may not always be perfect."

Could you please give an example of what kind of attacks she can deflect.

"The intake of small water droplets really causes her lungs to clench in response to the opposite element inside her respiratory system."

Something along these lines would be a good thing to place in the weaknesses area of the skills and abilities.

...............Now we just need a dragon named Chrome Razz
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozilla Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:38 pm

I think it would make sense for her to be a trainee. She strongly dislikes fighting, and avoids it. You'd have to train a dragon up to face combat head-on, right?

Things shot at her. I thought the basketball analogy would've made it made sense.

And sorry about not filling in the weakness thingy, I thought I had filled that out. Thanks for bringing that to my attention ovo

Mozilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:57 am

If she doesn't like fighting then I would suggest just going with citizen. As for the things shot at her you telling me she can deflect anything shot at her. Like a snowball, fireball, icespear, sword, arrow, or falling meteor? Are the wings super tough or something so they don't get damaged when redirecting something like what about a spiked ball. I need details!
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:03 am

Just to add something, training just means training for a role, not necessarily fighting. A lot of roles aren't combat-oriented. Tracker if you just want to hunt, healer to take care of the wounded (or just the everyday cold), or Vulcan to smith things.

And also, we do have a Lightwing named Chrome :p Or at least we had, it was one of Sol's alts
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozilla Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:55 am

Okay, thanks for clearing stuff up for me!
I'll edit the application to be more specific and fix some things :0

Mozilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:36 pm

I don't think a deflection ability with the wings is a 'once in a while'-wonder type of thing, as it seems Mozilla can perfect it if she tries. I have no issues with this ability, but you might need to still clarify what kind of energy-based attacks she can deflect. From the looks of it, it seems like you are referring to projectile-based attacks (e.g. fire balls, instead of a cone of flames that would be hard to deflect no?). Might want to add that to your app. Also, you may need to specify the limit in this deflection. That is, it might be hard if the projectile is going extremely fast (it can shoot through your wings), explodes on contact or extremely large.

Bump when ready.
Sly
Sly
NightWing Enforcer
NightWing Enforcer

Male Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down