Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The 10 year old rebel Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The 10 year old rebel Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The 10 year old rebel

+4
Nimbus
Haneul
MoonWing
Celestia
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The 10 year old rebel Empty The 10 year old rebel

Post by Celestia Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:02 am

Celestia was now 10 which meant she was officially the semi god of the NightWings under the direct authority of Oculus. She didn't really know what to think about it. It kinda sounded exiting and fun, but on the other hand she didn't like being told what to do. As her first act as NightWing semi god she was rebelling, by running away. And in true daughter of Astral fashion she was running away to another tribe's territory she wasn't suppose to be in. Her first target was the SkyWings.

The sun began to rise as she glided above a forest within SkyWing territory. Celestia had taken the time it took to travel here to flip her sleep scheduled around so she was awake during the day. It was miserable, but it was the only way she was going to meet anyone interesting. Gliding down to a lake Celestia landed and dipped her head in the water for a bit of a drink. She was unaware that her adventure was already spicing up.
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

The 10 year old rebel Empty Re: The 10 year old rebel

Post by MoonWing Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:14 am

((I dunno if i can but im joining with my Moon, who is mute))
MoonWing had just got finished with his work, when he heard a knock on his workshop door. Moon opened it, flipped the sign over and pointed to the sign that said: Closed for business The dragon sighed and walked away. Moon took out his lunch that he packed and ate it. He then jumped into the air and flew in the opposite direction of his cave. He wanted to relax right now. He eventually got to a small lake and landed. He laid down and closed his eyes. He soon fell asleep.
MoonWing
MoonWing
SkyWing Vulcan
SkyWing Vulcan

Male Posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:32 am

Haneul was, as always, patrolling. So he noticed the strange Dragon in the sky. He also noticed it was a NightWing. "A very long way from home, unless it's a rogue." But he didn't attack just yet; Han may hate non-SkyWings, but he wasn't completely hostile. After all, this Dragon could only be passing through SkyWing land on their way to the main continent. Still, he made a point of following. He watched as they landed at a lake, the same which a fellow SkyWing was resting beside. The Guardian dived down and landed nearby, watching closely.
Haneul
Haneul
SkyWing Guardian
SkyWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimbus Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:48 pm

A large, dark, void consumed the sky as the realm of Nimbus grew somber. At a moment's peace, everything was silent. The only noises could be traced back to the cavern of the God Of Death as he composed of new sculptures made of the remnants of someone's passing soul's skeleton. More than expected, his realm was much like an art gallery than a graveyard. A bright, charming source of light came from a cage full of fireflies he had birthed from the souls of hatchlings, reshaped, and relocated them to this respectful prison.

Many of the passing days have been boring, lifeless, and dull. The only greetings he had gotten within the recent times was just the groans and complaints of the dead not accepting their fate as the summer months passed as he was thus engaged, heart and soul, upon one pursuit. Satisfaction. He truly felt disturbed at what lie upon this stone table. A lifeless pile of decomposing matter which the worm would inhabit if not gracefully taken in by the hand of the immortal, Nimbus. Upon this pile, he could bring animation. Joints locked together and expressing the capacity of motion. He could remember his father's words. To never put himself in a position of ultimate disaster. He knew well of his status, yet, he could not tear away from his everlasting employment of balancing a fatal passion with life.

Was this really what he'd be doing for the ends of time itself? Shut inside of a cavern, turning people into spirits with the company of skeletal sculptures? The thought flew around in his mind. His critical thinking grew emaciated, possessed by the hope of one day seeing a sun and offering a feedback of no more than a smile. But he could recall several opportunities to balance a happy life and a professional one. With Astral.

Upon the birth of the thought of Astral, Nimbus paced back and forth in the most divine agitation, listening attentively to the moans and snarls of angered spirits, catching and fearing the sound as if it were to announce the approach of the demoniacal corpses he had so miserably given life. No mortal could support the eagerness and horrific of that countenance. A mummy again endued with animation could not be so hideous as the creations of Nimbus.

Nimbus gazed upon his sculptures unfinished; no more than a pile of bones then; but when the joints and bones will be rendered capable of motion, it was no less than a zombie in the realm of mortals. Yet they will only roam here.

Nimbus glared down at his work. He couldn't possibly compose anything of prime quality with this sort of thoughts lurking around. But, many thoughts had built up to this particular one. If he were to do this for eternity then he would at least have someone to look forward to seeing everyday. He had that once, and he was determined to retrieve that happiness.

Nimbus stood from his position of little comfort and trotted out of his cavern, stepping out into the mists of his realm. "My mind is too feeble to be subjected to this insanity, not yet. Not yet." He stated with a sigh, as lurking souls bid their farewell as Nimbus began to transition from this realm to the mortal one.

In a span of a few minutes, Nimbus was closing in on the soul of Astral. Breaching the SkyWing frontier swiftly, he soared through the sky with daring speed. "Such long times since I've been here, the asylum for the airheads." He scanned the area, with only negative feedback to be offered. Soon, upon reaching the interior of the kingdom, Nimbus caught sight of the soul he had been so eagerly searching for. He smiled, descending into the night below to pursue these lingering child. So poor, so helpless, could the child be in the hands of something so dreadful as he. To be rendered and subjected to a fate as brutal as being annihilated by Nimbus himself. It made him smile, but he was not there for aimless laughter. But, to find his one true other again. For this he had deprived himself of a healthy mind for several months. Passionate endeavors became nothing but shameful ambitions upon the mention of Astral.

At first, life without this other became simple, easy, and manageable. But this blinding false satisfaction vanished over the times of months. -- And replaced by a breathless horror and disgust, even moderately willing to start anew with another dragonness, to no avail.

At the thought, Nimbus rushed from the shadows into the presence of the hatchling he had bestowed a fate so cruel before it was aware. A small smile danced across his face as he sat behind her, his markings illuminating in the darkness and his crystal eyes fixed on her. "Good evening. Why must your body ponder about in such an excuse of a kingdom?" He smiled, sincerely, to the least.

(Sorry for the long post, xD. Nimby is basically going insane.
Nimbus
Nimbus
God of Death
God of Death

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:17 am

Celestia had noticed the sleeping SkyWing but paid it no mind not wishing to disturb it. She found it curious how differently built they are from NightWings though it seemed Celestia shared many similarities. Celestia's body was built for speed and flying something the SkyWings were well known for. She never had the chance to ask her mother if she was a mut so who knows maybe she did have some of their genes in her. In any case she made a mental note to race one some time.

Though the sun was rising, there was enough darkness left lingering for the illumination of the one behind her to be apparent. Turning around Celestia almost thought she had been met by one of her siblings but closer inspection revealed that whoever this was he was not any of the siblings she knew of. Celestia didn't really know what ponder meant but it sounded similar to wonder so she decided it meant that for now. "Why not, its a lot prettier than where I live." Celestia answered. As she looked at him something about him seemed different, maybe even a bit familiar. She was unaware that this was the god of death and supposedly her father by blood. He hadn't been around when she was born.

"You look like a NightWing. What are you doing here? Did you run away too? I know Oculus, I'm going to tell on you." Celestia said with a mischievous grin.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheese Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:40 am

((She ran away too XD))
Moon opened his eyes and saw two dragons. One looked completely like a Nightwing. The other less like one, but still looked like one. Moon sleepily growled and said, "”What the heck are you two doing here?" Moon didnt really care just wanted to know.

Cheese
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Male Pisces Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:50 am

The Guardian didn't know what to do. All of a sudden, yet another Dragon who didn't belong in SkyWing lands had arrived. And this one seemed... different. For one reason or another, this new Dragon made Haneul very uncomfortable. He glanced at MoonWing, who seemed to wake up and walked over to him. He sat just behind and off to the side of his fellow SkyWing, silently growling at the pair. "A better question would be, how fast can they leave?"
Haneul
Haneul
SkyWing Guardian
SkyWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimbus Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:47 pm

Nimbus leaned down to inspect the unfamiliar catastrophe. What tight strings Astral had entangled herself into upon the regression of her age and mind. He almost felt obligated to undo such a mess, but, alas, he had not step foot into this dastardly realm to retrieve a satisfaction of organization. The immortal raised his paw and grabbed the child by the scruff of her leck, much lighter than he anticipated. "Oh, that dithering fool? Poor thing, where has your intelligence retreated to? No one in their right minds would engross themselves in a world as  filthy as his. But, my opinion is inferior in that matter. You shan't know who I am or where I came from until further notice but I beckon you to my realm of misfortune and hideous design. You may find it unpleasant, but for reasons unsaid, you will thank me later." Nimbus announced quietly.

Fortunately, he had thought out this plan after this statement. Why bring her to his realm when there are plenty of nifty places that remain untouched? At the idea, Nimbus smiled sincerely and raised her to eye-level.

"Tell me, little thing, have you ever flown as speeds unimaginable?"
Nimbus
Nimbus
God of Death
God of Death

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:43 am

Celestia squeaked as she was grabbed by the scruff of her neck and held in the air. The strange NightWing then proceeded to talk a lot of nonsense. She did understand a bit of it though. "Jokes on you I'm very smart. I know what 2 plus 2 equals, it's fish. If you flip one 2 around and over lap them it makes a fish. Speaking of smartness I'm not going anywhere gross with you." With that said she teleported out of his grasp just a foot below where he was holding her. She hadn't learned how to teleport very far. "And I'll have you know I'm one of the best fliers ever."
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimbus Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:27 pm

Nimbus simply stared at the youthful and let her speak, it made him recall his 'pleasant' childhood. It made him cringe. Discarding the idea, Nimbus grabbed the child by her tail again and forced a sincere smile. "Charming. Now I can confidently say that you won't regret the trip you'll go on with me. Though I daresay that your regression is most notably similar to your enhanced persona, no offense. It's cute. Though I most certainly doubt you understood a word I just said." He sighed, almost feeling to dumb down his statements enough for her to understand.

He lifted her from the muddy crust below, and beat his wings to an elevation that is credibly off the base of which he referenced. Before he would go any higher, he transferred her body from his tail to his paws' grasp. In a matter of seconds, they were several fee- no, meters off the ground. The swamps below were no more than a shrinking image at that point. His grip was loose at the youthful, but tended to her carefully. "I suggest you don't try to teleport out of my paws, now. The pain will be one-sided, you'll be on the receiving end."
Nimbus
Nimbus
God of Death
God of Death

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:53 pm

Indeed Celestia didn't understand what Nimbus just said but unwilling to be made fun of as a child she attempted to pretend to know what he was saying even as she was held upside down by her tail. She changed her mind though as the NightWing lifted into the air. She we beginning to get unhappy especially when he threatened her with pain. "Help I'm being kidnapped!" Celestia yelled to the SkyWings she knew were in the area. "I am the NightWing semi goddess don't mess with me." Celestia warned Nimbus before teleporting out of his grasp and attempting to fly away.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:24 pm

Haneul didn't try to listen as the two dark Dragons conversed with each other. He only say there as the bigger carried the smaller off. But then the female shouted down at him and MoonWing, asking for help and that she was being kidnapped. The Guardian only snorted and flicked his stinger-tipped tail in annoyance. Why should he care what went on between them? They weren't SkyWings and shouldn't be here anyway. So if they were leaving, why not let them? Haneul looked down at MoonWing. He was certain the mute would suggest they help. Of course he would. Han sighed; he was so unlike his fellow tribemates with his intolerance and hatred of non-SkyWings. But what if this small female was really in trouble? Could even Haneul sit idle and do nothing? After all, he wasn't totally against helping a Dragon in dire need, no matter their breed. Snorting again, he shook his head. And then he noticed that the female had gotten away. Well, she seems alright now, he thought. But he still wanted Moon's opinion. "Should... we help, MoonWing?"
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Akull Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:39 pm

Moon just sat there the entire time in a kind of daze, still half-asleep. He finally woke up when a bee landed on his nose. Moon sneezzed and shook his head hard. He looked and saw the small dragoness running from the bigger one. He didnt really hear Hanuel, but instead jumped into the air and lunged for the small dragon.

Akull

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:06 pm

Haneul sighed when Moon went after the small NightWing. Now he would have to help. So, taking to the air, Han followed Moon.

((Unforgivably short))
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimbus Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:01 am

Nimbus groaned in the most agitated, grim way possible. How could retrieving a ten year old be so troublesome? He couldn't believe that he underestimated the situation and what circumstances he'd be facing. He couldn't kill the dragons in the clearing without reason, and it'd be troublesome to fly somewhere uninhabited with her teleporting out of his grasp every few seconds, screaming for help. He had no choice but to take precautions and take her to his realm.

With extreme swiftness and speed, he swooped down and grabbed the hatchling by the neck and quickly cut open a portal to his realm, of which he and designated individuals could enter. He had to keep rethinking plans of escape with this much trouble? Truly, Nimbus was tempted to bring no more than a fatal, brutal death upon those who opposed him. But, Kelarth would have a fit.

He quickly transitioned to his realm with the hatchling and sealed the portal closed, so she couldn't possibly escape within that matter of seconds. He sighed and wiped the cold sweat away from his maw.

As the God of Death walked into his realm of despair, he was only bid welcome with the moans of the dead.

"They killed me! Oh mercy, they killed me! I want a do-over! I want it!

"Give me back my life! I will make that FireWing pay! Pay I tell you! Death! Where is my body! Give me back my life, Nimbus!"

"You're evil. Where are my hatchling? Give me a second chance..."

"Im lonely... why is it so cold here?"

"A hatchling... it's alive! Why is she in the underworld not dead?! I was a hatchling too! I want a second chance too! I'll end you, Nimbus! My parents miss me! They'll kill you!"

"I didn't want to kill her! She mated with another dragon! Had hatchlings! I had to kill them... I had to! Is this my punishment? Nimbus! Is it? Send me to another life! I'll do good!"

Left and right, souls were pleading for forgiveness and to be revived. This was the only greetings he had ever gotten within the past few years. No hellos. No smiling faces. Just the mourning and anger of souls. A couple of them reached out to touch the child.

"A....child... I'm...... lonely.... and cold.... and tired.... trade places... with m-"

Nimbus snarled at the soul, and snapped his paws, setting aflame to the lingering being of everlasting sorrow.

"IT BURNS! OH GOD, IT BURNS! MAKE IT STOP, MAKE IT STOP!"

Nimbus grabbed the child and dragged her to his den, trying to get her away from the souls. She wouldn't dare leave his side, would she? "Follow me, make yourself comfortable, and don't think of running away. You would get lost, and surely you don't want to get lost with hungry zombies roaming about?" He teased.
Nimbus
Nimbus
God of Death
God of Death

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:47 pm

Celestia had hopped this stranger would have given up trying to grab her now that she had escaped from him twice and called for help, but no he came for her yet another time. Even though it only take a few seconds for Nimbus to grab her and bring her into his realm she could have easily escaped in those few seconds. It wasn't like there was a delay for her teleportation and she was already on guard especially when he grabbed her by the neck. However he was persistent and fast. Back when she was an adult as Astral she was the fastest dragon on the planet with only her natural abilities before her goddess powers had even awakens. Amazingly though this pursuer was faster and unfortunately Celestia didn't know how to use her powers to increase her speed. So running away wasn't going to do anything. In those few seconds she had decided to just let it be and let the approaching SkyWings take care of him. At the end of those few seconds though her world was completely turned upside down as she wasn't even on the world anymore but in a different dimension.

Besides the complete change of setting the other thing Celestia would notice were the sorrowing and raged pleas of unknown origins. Cele went completely still from the shock of it all. It wasn't until a something Cele couldn't describe tried to touch her that she began to react again. Her fear was pushed to the sidelines though as her overwhelming curiosity took priority. Her captor chased the thing away and Celestia could only look at him with confusion. He seemed to have hurt that thing but why? She was given no chance to dwell on it though as her captor brought her to a den of some sort and proceeded to give her instructions. "Zombies?" Celestia questioned confused. "Who are you?" Cele asked the stranger. She was still disoriented and needed to start figuring things out.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:52 pm

Haneul stopped when the bigger NightWing suddenly flew faster than he had ever seen a non-SkyWing fly. And then he... opened a portal? The Guardian was taken aback and quite confused. He watched as the two NightWings diasappeared from sight, the portal snapping closed behind him. Blinking, he decided to go to his little island and go to sleep. Or perhaps wake up, if he were dreaming.

7 days felt like 1. A year was just barely a month. For an Immortal, time was inconceivably slow. And having absolutely nothing to did nothing to help. Kelarth did have something to do, but there was no variety to it. Day after day, the God of Fortune sat before either a lake or a series of portals, watching the mortal world. On this particular day, he watched from the latter. 10 portals of varying sizes hovered before Kelarth, showing him random scenes of random Dragons. Half were tribal Dragons, others were Rogues. Half of each group were going about their daily tasks. Some were sleeping or sunbathing, others still were praying to the god(s) they followed. After some time of this, Kelarth moved away from the portals to the center of the temple he sat in. The temple was a mirror of one which could be found in the mortal realm. In fact, the God of Fortune's entire realm was a mirror of Pyrria, complete with doppelgangers for everyone. It was from here that selected mortals could enter this immortal world. At its center, a large golden scale floated a few feet above the ground; the Scale of Fate. For the moment, the grand scale was perfectly balanced, just the way the Kelarth preferred it---usually. True, balance meant there would be no smiting, but it also left the god torturously bored.

Sighing, Kelarth left his temple, stepping out into a wonderful blanket of snow. He brushed some of the cold, semi-frozen water away from a patch of grass and sat. A new portal opened before Kelarth, though this one showed him his fellow immortals. Everyday he watched the other full gods and some of the semi. He even watched the ElderWings on occasion. But today was simply the former. He found that most of the gods did nothing any different from the previous day. Then he saw Nimbus. His old 'rival'. The God of Fortune often played pranks on the God of Death just to annoy him. Kelarth's hazel eyes brightened, as to glow, for a moment, then narrowed. He saw something curios within the dark god's realm; a live Hatchling? No, not quite a Hatchling by mortal, tribal standards. What was that other term... Trainee? Close enough. With a wave of his feathered wing, Kelarth magnified the young... Dragoness. "Now, where have I seen you before...?" the god asked himself aloud. He recognized this young one, but couldn't quite place a name. With another wing wave, Kelarth allowed for sound to accompany the portal, so he could listen to whatever might be said. And as he began listening, he wondered why Nimbus had allowed this Dragoness into his realm.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimbus Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:42 am

Nimbus sighed and continued to walk past the murmuring souls that would look at the one set aflame with pitying eyes. The realm did no grow silent, but dim with noise and gossip. It made Nimbus cringe with misery at the slightest whispers he could process through his sensitive ears. He carefully fixed his stone cold gaze up the child which would walk near him as they approached his lair. "My name is Nimbus, but I am known with much more somber names. The most infamous being The God of Death. But, for my pleasure, call me Nimbus." He urged.

In the darkness around Nimbus, distinct figures could be seen within a near-far distance. In this lighting, it was hard to differentiate distances between yourself and landmarks. And of which, the beings lurked closer to his lair, which, was fairly lit inside for a realm of darkness and eternal void.

He arrived at said lair with the little beast beside him, entering it with much comfort as to what would lie inside. Much like an art gallery, the corners were filled with bone sculptures and skeletons of all sizes. The souls of infant dragons who have passed recreated in the forms of fireflies and imprisoned in cages which would light the room so passionately.

He walked down the halls which were so adorned by these odd creations, finally entering his dorms with much dismay before sealing the exit shut with a void, locking the two of them inside. He approached the child with motives of investigate, sniffing around her body and eyeing down every limb of her. What was notable was the necklace which adorned her scales. He gazed at the arranged gems and metal carefully. "Tell me child, where have you obtained this item around your neck and may I investigate?" He inquired. He felt no need to ask for he was going to do it anyway.
Nimbus
Nimbus
God of Death
God of Death

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:27 am

Nimbus the god of death, that name sounded familiar to Celestia. The young dragoness tried to recall why it sounded so familiar as she followed the strange, less of a stranger. As they entered Nimbus's den the oddities within were pushed aside by her brain classified as distractions. She was beginning to remember her siblings talking about a Nimbus occasionally. As she was piecing this together Nimbus was inspecting her and asked a question about her collar. "My mom gave it to me it's her symbol." Celestia said. She didn't even get a chance to give him permission as he went to investigate it. "Are you my dad?" She asked.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimbus Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:45 pm

Nimbus investigated with a confusion so divine, he paused his recordings. Where has this young child been for the small portion of Nimbus's immortality? Where would her soul lie? In who's arms? Nimbus had inquired with himself as he gazed at the child with his crystal eyes, full of both judgement of one's life. The cold, cryptic countenance that painted his expression would forevermore maintain the silence until soft but callous words would shatter the ice that froze their lips. "What hath been done, hath been done. My sire has once told me before he bestowed me to a fate of solitude and remorse. I, per say, am not your father, young one. But, in my many years of life I have only accepted the fate that has been set for me. Little did I know that I had the chance to face such karma with another. Her name, will go untold. But she was a magnificent dragonness. The stars would speckle her eyes and reflect the passion we bared for one another. But, my countenance would only shame her feelings. Foolish wretch I've been! I should have not glorified my solitude when it was not birthed from sincerity. She birthed to a beautiful youths, all on their separate ways now. I, Nimbus, both their sire and God, will forever watch over them but what happiness awaits me if not spent with what was once my lover? As said, a wretch I've been for not sooner realizing the regret and sorrow I feel for her absence. I wish to express my feelings for her once more upon the removal of this necklace." He frowned, lifting his talon to her neck carelessly, pricking at the object which would adorn the child's beautiful scales.
Nimbus
Nimbus
God of Death
God of Death

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelarth Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:16 am

The God of Fortune couldn't believe what he had heard. Was Nimbus, the God of Emotionlessness expressing feelings? Perhaps Kelarth had died in some way he wasn't aware of. Perhaps he was merely dreaming all of this. Maybe it was cold in Nimbus' realm. But no matter what manner of oddness Kelarth could think of, he couldn't deny what he heard. Intrigued, he continued listening and watching. He too examined the collar the young Dragoness wore, his mirror zooming in to the object. Of its own accord, another portal called itself into existence beside Kelarth. It showed him an old image of the Goddess Astral. "Ah, of course..." The immortal sent the portal away and returned the first to a wider view. But another portal appeared again, showing an EarthWing on its way somewhere. Why was this important? Kelarth would find out later. For now, he had other Dragons to watch, some with good intentions, others evil. But this conversation he was basically eavesdropping on was so interesting... It was a good thing he could multitask... Kelarth still listened, but now began to resume his own duties as the God of Fortune.
After waking from a short nap, Haneul went back to work as well. After spending most of the morning patrolling as usual, he returned to the lake. Those two NightWings that had been here earlier really irritated him. Rather, how they had disappeared was what irritated the Guardian. How had they done it? He searched the area, trying to find some clue as to where they had gone. Where they still here and concealed by some kind of magic?
Kelarth
Kelarth
God of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:41 pm

Celestia was most confused by pretty much everything Nimbus said especially the last part which was the only part that made sense but was also the most confusing. He then lifted a claw to her collar and weather by accident or on purpose punctured a small hole which was out of Cele's view. Little did any of them know Astral had never bothered to take off the magic that allowed Nimbus to take off all the magic stuff Astral and Phantom had made for her hatchlings. Celestia in the mean time was getting uncomfortable again.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimbus Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:49 am

Nimbus frowned, investigating the charm with much discomfort. Without his genuine intention, he had pierced a thin shell of the necklace which adorned her. He tilted his head curiously as his talons were obtaining far more magical force than he had given them earlier, figuring that this power would puncture the jewel even further, seeking to remove it instantly. But seeing the child in a posture of much discomfort, Nimbus could only glance in silence, for there was not much left to talk about that he wanted to keep for Astral, which she apparently had no memory of. This amulet was the source of information kept hidden from him for all this time, but it was just as easy to pierce the magical shells the amulet attained as it was to capture her in the first place. He had no knowledge of what were to happen if this amulet were to be removed from her grasp, but he assumed it was nothing that he couldn't keep within his range of control. "Sit still, dearest. I won't hurt you. At least, I won't try. This amulet isn't exactly native to my mind."

After several more minutes, or even segments of hours, Nimbus finally managed to tug the amulet off, it emitting some strange and foreign power. He had the most grim of countenances that no mortal could comfort. The amulet, now trickled away from it's origin, lied in his paw lifelessly, pulsing with a dim light to represent it's power. He stared back to the child. "Alas. What secrets will you bestow upon my knowledge?"
Nimbus
Nimbus
God of Death
God of Death

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:11 am

Celestia's body went rigid and her eyes narrowed to near nothings as the collar came off. Memories rushed back into her and she spent hours trying to sort them and figure out where they fit with her new memories. The answer was they didn't fit and she was torn between the two. There was a lot of things she was going to need to figure out things that would take time and doing to find out. In the mean time she would continue on as how everyone knew her as Celestia as it appeared as if for all the world knew Astral was dead. However Celestia wasn't going to be of any use in this situation. It seemed as if in the current situation Astral's presence was demanded. Gaining her composure which resembled nothing like her earlier innocent one, Celestia faced Nimbus. "Congrats you managed to ruin my life a second time and in the process subverting my attempt to fix the first one you messed up. Guess I should have thought of removing any authority you had over my magical artifacts. So what do you want? Why did you drag me to your unsightly realm?"
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimbus Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:36 am

Nimbus stared at the child before him as the amulet dangled from his talon so loosely but treated it with great care. The child had seemed to be going through her only dilemma as of the moment, flustered expressions appeared on her face as Nimbus felt the urge to inquire her condition, but, wasn't sure if this was supposed to happen or not. But before he could ask, she turned to face him with a much more powerful, intimidating demeanor. It was no longer a child he was speaking to, but Astral. Many times have passed since a word was exchanged between the two. And frankly, these were not as pleasant. But, beggars could not be choosers as he was satisfied to get a word from her.

It was easier than expected. Perhaps it was because he was a god, or of his magical power that the amulet came off so easily but he did not mean to return anytime soon. To disregard it, he placed the amulet back into his paw for keepsake.

At first, Nimbus was speechless, but managed to muster up courage to finally exchange words. "I can'
t possibly see how living as a child inside of a tribe being spoiled by a brat can possibly be a utopia for you, but, I shan't judge. As for my reasoning, I've taken you here to apologize. Of course, an apology is of less value than yourself, and that you are worthy and deserve much, much greater happiness and satisfaction. However, after years of relflection and emotional crisis, I've come to realize how foolish I've been. To take our relation for granted, your feelings for no more than a grain of salt. I wish, I desire... No, I plea that you bestow me forgiveness for my actions. My selfishness. I now, I am undeserving of any kindness you have to. But I see myself as not guilty for desiring it. I wish for us to recreate that relation we held, but, for a change, trea you differently. Or do these desires not convince you? What must I do to obtain such acceptance? Nothing is out of my scope. Anything you shall desire shall be yours if it means to please you."
Nimbus
Nimbus
God of Death
God of Death

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next