Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Remnants of the Soul Arbiter (Idea) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Remnants of the Soul Arbiter (Idea) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Remnants of the Soul Arbiter (Idea)

+2
Draco
Attor
6 posters

Go down

Remnants of the Soul Arbiter (Idea) Empty Remnants of the Soul Arbiter (Idea)

Post by Attor Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:47 pm

Okay, so here me out on this one, so my character Shizarou is looking for something called the Soul Arbiter Gem, something that grants life and death-like powers to its possessor, but only to those who absolutely need it (Spoiler: it will not work for Shizarou XP). Well, I'll give you an overview/brief description of what the Soul Arbiter is.

The Soul Arbiter was an ancient mage/powerful wizard who studied much more on dragons, becoming a dragon priest eventually due to his tests of their magic uses and the such. He became a trusted and close ally of the dragons, enough for him to study their nature and even live with them when he is passing on his long journeys to find out the solution to gaining immortality. As years go by, he and another Earth Dragon built a large and vast kingdom known as MidWind, and they built thousands upon thousands of relics and items strongly infused with dragons. These items were known as Soul Arbiter Remnants, the strongest of all items being the Soul Arbiter Scroll, an item that could change the world to the will of its possessor, but in return demands a dragon of each element:
Fire
Water
Wind
Earth
Ice
Lightening
Light
Darkness

These sacrifices will infuse the scroll of the elemental properties and will give its user power to do as he/she/it pleases, yet, in the large, empty dome-like room the Scroll lays in is guarded by powerful stone Berserker Dragons, monsters infused with dark magics that cannot be controlled or manipulated unless the passer is the creator. There are ten items in total from weakest to strongest: The Divinity Blade/Abyssal Glaive are of celestial and abyssal, Soul Arbiter Stone is of the earth, Soul Arbiter Armor is of the fire, the Soul Arbiter Gauntlets are of the lightening, the Soul Arbiter Gem is of the Water, and the Soul Arbiter Crown is of the wind, and the Frozen Spear. Each item is very unique in its own way, and once they are obtained, they give their bearers partial boosts of raw power in their particular element. They can only be found by the most experienced of treasure hunters and the such, and re extremely rare, yet, some have already been found by other who have been corrupted by the power of the items.

UPDATED
For those who do own the items can only use them for a short time, due to their power, these Soul Arbiter Relics will corrupt and drain the life from their bearers rather quickly, even immortals will have their power drained to that of a mortal, and those who are completely drained with the item will turn into either sand, water droplets, ashes, a light fog to be carried into he wind, light or darkness only to dissipate into nothingness, etc. These items have had a negative effect on any and all dragons, and have been noted to be dangerous as well, built only for otherworldly creatures and humans. When recorded, the Soul Arbiter himself gave assurance that these items will never get into the hands of evil... but, as of recent dragons have begun to find these odd relics, and have been locked away due to the relics powers. One of which dragons have been corrupted enough by the darkness, Shizarou, that the items will not work, not even the Abyssal Mace. The relics choose their bearers, for those who obtain it chooses and if it is the wrong bearer then it is just some useless relic with no real value. When the Soul Arbiter began to notice the actions taken by the black dragon, he took note that he is not gathering them for himself: but rather for a far ancient foe of life, one known as the Void. He studied before his death, and discovered that the Void indeed needed these relics in order to be finally freed, and once he read through ancient scriptures and stories, he learned that the Void was the devourer of worlds, and that it would spawn armies of powerful creatures to kill and cause suffering and agony. He began to make sure each relic was hidden safe, even giving them to already locked up dragons, just for assurance. The locations were so simple, they were difficult to find even for adults:
Drowned Water Temple: Soul Arbiter Gem
Desert Pyramid: Soul Arbiter Stone
Holy Ruins: Divinity Blade
Cemetery: Abyssal Mace
Volcanic Prison: Soul Arbiter Armor
Kaiser Throne: Soul Arbiter Crown
The Forge: Soul Arbiter Gauntlets
Underwater Glacial Homes: Frozen Spear

Only those of truly good nature will have these items, for they are to defeat the Void and any agents it sends. There are no magics, no spells, willpower, anything that can force the relics into the will of others, they choose only those that they accept, however: If the bearer is killed by another dragon, then the relic will choose the victor of that battle and can be used by that dragon. The recoil is drained life after 10 turns of each user, they can be deactivated, and after the first use, 35% of the life energy is drained form the bearer, the second is the same adding up to 70% after usage. If they sacrifice themselves the relics will choose a new bearer, and not the victor.

So there are the items oft he Soul Arbiter, the Soul Arbiters Scroll is something you'd have to ask me about if you ant because its a bit difficult to explain that. And for each time the relics are used (in battle of course) they will slowly corrupt the bearer, no matter how evil or good they are, they cannot resist it. Also, I would like to add that the relics owned by their users are not to be used even half of the time because I do feel it's a bit overpowered, so, heres the thing, I want people to ask me (This account or Bassasail) if they can use the relics, because it all depends with how their battle goes, if they are loosing by a lot, then sure, but they MUST ask first. Also, this excludes any tournaments and sparring matches and regular rp, only conflict, war, and fighting rp's should these even be used.

Last edited by Attor on Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:10 pm; edited 5 times in total
Attor
Attor

Male Posts : 169

Back to top Go down

Remnants of the Soul Arbiter (Idea) Empty Re: Remnants of the Soul Arbiter (Idea)

Post by Draco Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:01 pm

oh...my...god... THIS IS EPIC!!!
may i join on this, with my other OC, Ender?
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Remnants of the Soul Arbiter (Idea) Empty Re: Remnants of the Soul Arbiter (Idea)

Post by Attor Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:09 pm

Well this isn't a role-play to be exact its just an idea
Attor
Attor

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:55 am

oh, but i could be a RP.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerelth Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:33 am

I would absolutely rp this its EPIC Licking Dragon -Zerelth
Zerelth
Zerelth
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Male Virgo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:17 pm

yeah it would, im just thinking about that. 6 different dragons, one from each tribe, searching for a powerful artifacts to help themselves and other in any way possible, like become a more powerful being, traveling through time, or even going to the afterlife without the need to die. But the only problem is that these artifacts are kept safe by their keepers that will kill all who try to take them, within a temple filled to the brim with traps and dead-ends, hidden from all humans and dragons alike.

(sound good? cause it sounds like a good RP to me.)
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Attor Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:40 pm

I think I might actually just do this. I'ma see if I can get some staff approval of this because I think it would be pretty cool. Also, read more of it, I have added some other stuff that said updated.
Attor
Attor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocturne Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:04 am

I love this idea! I would like to join this if it's approved and okay with everyone else participating.
Nocturne
Nocturne
NightWing Citizen
NightWing Citizen

Male Taurus Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:10 pm

No not happening. Why would an immortal want to use these anyways. They already have the power to destroy the world if they wanted to.
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:34 pm

Not happening in the current lore, but could be a nice idea in the Random Roleplaying section !
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Attor Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:57 pm

Alright, well since this was not a good idea to staff in the first place, can this topic be deleted then? I kind of wasted my time, I mean, Hyruu brought up a good point for it to be an ideal for the Random Rp, Plus, if I may, I didn't want immortals to have these anyway XD Oh well, can someone please delete this then?
Attor
Attor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down