Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Promotion for Cradore (EarthWings) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Promotion for Cradore (EarthWings) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A Promotion for Cradore (EarthWings)

+2
Cradore
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
6 posters

Go down

A Promotion for Cradore (EarthWings) Empty A Promotion for Cradore (EarthWings)

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:54 pm

Today was a joyous day for all, but for one EarthWing in particular. Cradore. Today, the Royal Guard was to be promoted to the rank of Lieutenant. As the Earth King sat in the main chamber of the Haven, he smiled and reminisced. It seemed only a short time ago that he and Cradore served Cosmos as Guardians, only to be promoted to Royal Guard. Everyone gathered now, trying to find a good place to sit. While this wasn't an occasion which required food and a day off, it was still special. After all, it had been a long time since a proper promotion Ceremony had been held. Not that that was anything to get excited over either. Baldirak's pale gaze fell to each of his subjects in turn. Everyone had accomplished so much since the clan arrived here. And there was still so much more they could do. Looking up toward the main entrance to the chamber, the king awaited Cradore's arrival.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

A Promotion for Cradore (EarthWings) Empty Re: A Promotion for Cradore (EarthWings)

Post by Cradore Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:42 pm

Cradore was still eating a deer he had just caught when he realized that he was supposed to be somewhere. It took him a second and the he realized it. He had to get to HIS promotion ceremony. He grabbed the deer and shoved it down hi throat. He then ran to his ceremony. He finally reached it after a couple of wrong turns. He slowed down and walked into the room.
Cradore
Cradore

Male Posts : 87

Back to top Go down

A Promotion for Cradore (EarthWings) Empty Re: A Promotion for Cradore (EarthWings)

Post by Rylatha Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:18 pm

Rylatha was delighted at the message of Cradore becoming lieutenant, and was even more thrilled that today was the day that his ceremony would occur at last. The goddess was often like a hermit, but she always liked a ceremony, especially when her family and friends were involved. Now, she was sitting near the entrance of wherever the celebration was taking place. Upon seeing Cradore enter, she smiled and waved her wing at him in kind greeting.
Rylatha
Rylatha
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:32 am

Baldirak smiled upon seeing his sister arrive. It had been so long since he saw Rylatha. Vilkas was the first to reach his mother, flying as fast as his wings would allow. He clung to Rylatha's leg, bugging it tightly. "Hi, Mama!" he said a bit too loudly.

Some chuckled, but then Cradore appeared in the entrance. The King's wings unfurled slowly, the sound almost shaking the ground as it echoed. Those who were speaking quietly while they waited fell silent. Baldirak looked at Cradore as his wings closed and fell onto his back again. "Come forth, my Guard."
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonWing Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:10 pm

Cradore stepped quietly forward. He slowly, and sightly reluctantly, walked. He reached Baldirak and bowed ”As you command my king"
MoonWing
MoonWing
SkyWing Vulcan
SkyWing Vulcan

Male Posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:58 am

((Didn't forget about this.))
Baldirak raised a pillar beneath himself until he was level with Cradore. He smiled at him and spoke. "Cradore, my friend... One of my first acts as king was deciding on a new Lieutenant. You were always my first choice and I am glad you accepted the offer. I could think of few I would wish to serve under me than those who served with me in the past. Have you anything to say?"
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Akull Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:41 pm

Cradore listend and thought for a second. He could only think of one thing to say. ”Your mama is fat" ”I am under your command, My lord."

Akull

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelarth Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:28 pm

((>.>))

Baldirak nodded. "I should hope so. And I hope you will serve me as well as you once did for my father. Cradore, I hereby grant you the rank of Lieutenant. It is a position of great importance, one you have well earned; do not abuse it. Do not shame yourself, those whom held the rank before you, or squander the reputation of those who will follow. Above all, do not doubt your abilities, lest you fail to do all that is necessary to see the Tribe through dark times."
Kelarth
Kelarth
God of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Akull Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:32 pm

Cradore looked up at his king. He smiled and said ”I will do my best, under your command."

Akull

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:08 pm

Baldirak smiled and lifted his paw, patting his shoulder. "I ask no more than that, my Lieutenant. Now then, I will speak with you privately about some things. Everyone else is free to go on with the day." The crowd all bowed before standing and walking up to Cradore. Pats on the back and congratulations were given to the newly-promoted EarthWing before they left.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Akull Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:43 am

Cradore smiled as the onslaught of people came and congratulated him. He almost yelped as they rushed him. He forced a big smile and looked at his King. Cradore wondered what he wanted to talk about. Cradore finally dropped the smile as everyone left. He turned to Baldirak with a inquiring look.

Akull

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:21 pm

"Cradore, I've had some ideas the past few months. One is particularly difficult to oversee myself what with everything else. This is where you, as my second-in-command, come in. You recall a few months when I brought to your attention my idea to split the tribe? I have... revised this plan. I would like to have two more Havens constructed. One would be placed beneath the old home, the other... I'm not sure yet. They would be their own cities. A high rank such as yourself would ensure everything runs flawlessly. Do you follow so far?"
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down