Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Sea Vulcan & her Apprentice ((Barracuda & Dinnozo)) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Sea Vulcan & her Apprentice ((Barracuda & Dinnozo)) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Sea Vulcan & her Apprentice ((Barracuda & Dinnozo))

2 posters

Go down

The Sea Vulcan & her Apprentice ((Barracuda & Dinnozo)) Empty The Sea Vulcan & her Apprentice ((Barracuda & Dinnozo))

Post by Dinnozo Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:11 pm

((Sorry for the long wait. Oh well!))

Dinnozo had now come of age to become a Trainee. Being the last surviving child of Arkhor, she was sad that she had none of her siblings to be training by her side, but that didn't forbid her of being thrilled at finally beginning her apprenticeship. She had been assigned to be a Vulcan under the training of Barracuda. Dinnozo knew there was only one SeaWing Vulcan, but never knew the name. She liked the sound of 'Barracuda'. Fierce and scary.

The SeaWing was now soaring over the azure ocean, searching for wherever Barracuda worked. While she did, she wondered how she was like. Was she patient and nice? Or was she lazy yet a daydreamer? Or was she mean and cold-hearted?

What will Barracuda think of me? was the question that occurred to Dinnozo the most.

((Idk how Cuda's work-environment is like, so yeah, skippy skip))

Dinnozo glanced around, standing in place, at Barracuda's work place. She blinked. She didn't see any dragon.

"Hello..? Is anyone there?"

After not hearing a reply, she called again, "HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO? ANYONE HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME?"
Dinnozo
Dinnozo
SeaWing Vulcan
SeaWing Vulcan

Female Posts : 83

Back to top Go down

The Sea Vulcan & her Apprentice ((Barracuda & Dinnozo)) Empty Re: The Sea Vulcan & her Apprentice ((Barracuda & Dinnozo))

Post by Echostorm Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:52 am

Cuda snarled. Her dingy, cluttered undersea workshop was full of junk. Small heaps of swords and ingots lay on the stone floor of the undersea cavern or floated through the water. She had heard the voice below. However, she, rather than assume it was her new apprentice, thought it to be a trainee playing a prank, or someone request equipment. She hadn't heard of the trainee that she was going to mentor, it may have been what the dragon yesterday had tried to tell her about, but she hadn't been listening. Swimming through the clutter, she came face-to-face with the young dragon. "Well? What do you want?" She snapped. "And make it quick. I'm busy." She bared her teeth, the glowing green crystals casting a faint light into the area, and a dim glow from several bio-luminescent jellies drifting nearby. A shoal of Barracudas swam lazily around her feet as Cuda waited for the youngster to speak, still glaring.
Echostorm
Echostorm

Back to top Go down

The Sea Vulcan & her Apprentice ((Barracuda & Dinnozo)) Empty Re: The Sea Vulcan & her Apprentice ((Barracuda & Dinnozo))

Post by Dinnozo Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:16 am

Dinnozo released a squeak of surprise once this SeaWing came out of nowhere and jump-scared her. She calmed down, heart thumping, once she realized that this must be Barracuda; after all, she did answer to Dinn's call, but the Vulcan did spook her. Dinnozo fanned her wings, and closed her eyes briefly to think and calm her nerves. She opened them again, cleared her throat, and began:

"Hi. Erm, I'm Dinnozo. You must be Barracuda..." She tucked her wings in. "I'm your Trainee."    
Dinnozo
Dinnozo
SeaWing Vulcan
SeaWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Echostorm Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:08 am

"I heard nothing about this!" She thought for a moment. Yes, the dragon yesterday had said something about a new trainee. Cuda's eyes flashed with anger. Seething, she glared down at her new apprentice. She hated young dragons. She hated annoying, chatty dragons. She hated happy, optimistic dragons. Cuda suspected shewas about to teach someone who was all three. Gritting her teeth, she lashed her tail and snarled "Fine. Follow me, and don't annoy me." Cursing, she lead the way over to the forge area.
Echostorm
Echostorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinnozo Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:01 am

Dinnozo's wings drooped as Barracuda sharply instructed 'not to annoy her'. She nodded, and didn't say anything as she followed her mentor sadly. This wasn't anything she thought of when she imagined apprenticeship: she dreamed of a mentor who loved her, and was a happy dragon that had a good reputation amongst the Tribe. Well, just because Barracuda was grumpy didn't mean that she hated Dinnozo or anything! Dinnozo quickly lightened up her spirits, and sped up her pace to walk side-by-side with Cuda. "So, what're we doing today?"
Dinnozo
Dinnozo
SeaWing Vulcan
SeaWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down