Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Little Reunion (Exodus/Areo Dynamic) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Little Reunion (Exodus/Areo Dynamic) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A Little Reunion (Exodus/Areo Dynamic)

5 posters

Go down

A Little Reunion (Exodus/Areo Dynamic) Empty A Little Reunion (Exodus/Areo Dynamic)

Post by Eveningsong Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:48 pm

Eve was wandering along the outskirts of Nightwing territory, looking for prey. She didn't feel like making her statues today. She was wandering not to far from the border. In fact, the border was only about a tail-length away. Spotting a deer, she tucked in her wings, flattened her mane, and crept slowly along the ground towards it. With a hiss and a leap she pounced, catching it in her claws, tackling it and snapping its neck quickly. She jumped away, ready to eat, then wondered if she should bring it back for the empire instead. She didn't like the new rules, but she was still loyal. Lashing her tail, she realized she was literally halfway outside the borders. Stepping back a little, she dragged the deer back into the territory. She knew it wasn't much, but the rules were so strict, you could never tell. After moving it, she began to eat.
Eveningsong
Eveningsong
NightWing Vulcan
NightWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

A Little Reunion (Exodus/Areo Dynamic) Empty Re: A Little Reunion (Exodus/Areo Dynamic)

Post by Aero Dynamic Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:57 pm

I could feel that I was close to the Nightwing territories, but the smell of deer brought me closer. I walked lightly across the ground, sneaking through the shadows of the trees. I heard the sounds, like someone had killed the lone deer but I kept going to it. Maybe it was anot her rogue, one if which I could take it right out of its claws. I peered from behind one of the trees, noticing another dragon with the deer. This one didn't look terrible strong, so I decided to show myself. I couldn't be close to the border, could I? "Well, what a fine deer you have there." I said.
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

A Little Reunion (Exodus/Areo Dynamic) Empty Re: A Little Reunion (Exodus/Areo Dynamic)

Post by Eveningsong Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:23 pm

((Should they all just meet at the summer gathering?))
Eveningsong
Eveningsong
NightWing Vulcan
NightWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Exodus Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:50 pm

((I don't mind.))

Exodus was curled up in his pile of treasure in his cavern which served as a den when the pleasing scent of deer reached his scenting glands. He snapped his eyes open. The rogue curled his lip in the beginnings of a snarl. If he could smell any dragon or their prizes, then they were too close to his den. Exodus couldn't afford trespassers that could prove a threat.

I could take that deer from them as well, just for an extra warning, he said in his mind, and got up to his paws. Not pausing to stretch or release a feeble yawn, the dragon spread his wings and flapped out of his cave, letting out a thunderous roar so his victims could hear him and know he was coming.

Exodus soared over what he called his 'territory', though it was near the NightWing border. He could now scent two dragons. He scanned the land below, and saw them. Exodus released a snarl and dove down to the earth. He landed softly before to dragonesses and a deer. He didn't speak as he glared at them, growling to intimidate them.

Exodus
Exodus

Male Posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Eveningsong Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:23 pm

Eve glared at them. Two rouges, come to steal HER hard-earned prey. She flared her wings angrily. "Yes, amazing. No shoo, the Nightwings won't be happy to find rouges on their territory, and that includes me." She glared at them threateningly. Inside, her mind was racing. Oh this is the worst luck! I'm a mason, not a fighter! Why are they even here? This isn't their land! And why do they look so familiar! That one looks almost like my dad! Shaking her head to clear these thoughts, she dragged her deer further into the territory. "Come to think of it, what are you doing so close to Nightwing lands? The empire won't be happy to discover such a thing." She flattened her feathers against her head. "And the most common punishment is death. Now, I'm not a fan of the new rules, but when facing punishment and hunger, I think the choice is obvious." She glared at them, the way she had glared at her siblings when they annoyed her. But that was long ago...
Eveningsong
Eveningsong
NightWing Vulcan
NightWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:02 pm

I watched as another dragon landed, a NightWing again. He was bigger and looked stronger. I moves away from him. He almost looked familiar, it was somewhat creeping me out. I turned my head at the other dragon, listening to her talk. At the end of her speech she glared. Was that... Could. I gasped but didn't say anything. I shook my head. What was wrong with me, was I seeing things? I fell to the ground, covering my head with my paws. What was going on, was I becoming crazy?
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Exodus Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:15 pm

Exodus snapped his head to the NightWing with the deer, and narrowed his eyes with another growl.

"Why I am here?" he snarled. "I live here. As in this is my territory, no matter it being near the border." He spread his wings to gesture to his surroundings. When the other NightWing fell with a gasp and covered her head, Exodus rolled his eyes.

"Being dramatic, are we?" he mumbled sourly, but then he rose his voice. "Look, weep, and see for yourself that you won't get sympathy from me." Exodus paused, and flicked an ear.

"Seriously though, what's up, chica?"
Exodus
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Linus Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:28 pm

Linus walked across the border of the nightwing territory, how he hated restraints. Could he get in trouble? Yes. Would he get in trouble? Most likely. Would he care? No. He heard a roar overhead, making his senses go alert. The suspected dragon whom it came from was flying overhead at about 50 feet and closing, landing about 200 feet away from him. He sented two other dragons along with the 'Loud One'. He walked closer. Who were these people? Oh wait... Yes... Them... His family... He hated being near them and dreaded this moment. His dad was here... Uhg... Oh well. He'd make up some clever excuse and say its target practice time and they should move, or be crushed by flying object. Yes, that would work. He'd use it later though, maybe things could go well. Maybe he'd actually shell them for target practice. Who knows? He stayed several feet away still hidden in the shaddows
Linus
Linus
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Echostorm Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:58 pm

((Is Linus the only one who remembers his family? XD Eve and all the other kinda seemed to forget. Razz))

Eve looked at the Nightwing who had collapsed. "What's happening, is that a seizure?" She asked, half mocking and half concerned. She was a little worried for the dragon, despite only just meeting her. "Well, what are your names anyway? I'll need yours in case I need to report the presence of a nearby rouge." She added, pointing at Exodus. Sniffing the air, she caught Linus's scent on the breeze. "Linus, brother, what are you doing, hiding in the shadows? Why are you even here? I thought you were a seige something, not a tracker or guardian!" She looked around. Had he come with a patrol? She twitched her tail, slightly worried now. What would he do with these rouges?

((I figured since they are both Nightwings, they have probably seen each other around.))
Echostorm
Echostorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:20 pm

I glanced up at the new dragon. Why had I acted so stupidly. I got up sitting down. "You two just look so familiar." I said, acting like that never happened. I frowned, mentally cursing myself for the act. I heard the NightWing mention 'Brother,' and wondered how they knew. I looked back at here, now realizing she had... Feathers... I cocked my head and asked, "Are you at all... Part Skywing?"

(Btw, my last post was terrible, sorry XD)
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Exodus Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:28 am

At the feathered NightWing's question, Exodus huffed, but didn't let his muscles get loose in case of an attack. After all, he could smell another NightWing, and he knew the feathered one could as well for when she called him out.

Linus...

Brother...

Exodus hissed suddenly. If Linus was this stuck-up NightWing's brother, then that meant her name was... What was it? Was it Eveningsong?

Well, if it was, it didn't matter. All Exodus knew that this Linus fellow and Eveningsong were his offspring. Lovely. He supposed they would find out soon enough, if they remember his name.

"I'm Exodus," the Rogue said, and when the rogue asked about SkyWings, Exodus flattened his ears. Let's just say that after Exodus left his mate he had a... hatred for SkyWings.
Exodus
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Echostorm Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:58 am

"Yes..." said Eve in response to the rouge's question. How did she know? "My mother was a Skywing and my father was-" She was cut off by the other rouge's name. "You. How did you end up here, of all places?" Now she was confused. This had to be the biggest coincidence in history, her father, and brother at the same place at the same time. She wasn't sure if she was happy, annoyed, or furious. What little memories she could dig up were annoying. Her father, rude and arrogant, Linus, boring and sometimes distant, he didn't seem to like any of them. Areo was okay, she supposed, and Nightstrike, well, she couldn't remember anything about her. She fluffed her feathers as a cold breeze came in, making her shiver a little.
Echostorm
Echostorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down