Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Grand Ol Time - AW - (Near edge of LW terf) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Grand Ol Time - AW - (Near edge of LW terf) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A Grand Ol Time - AW - (Near edge of LW terf)

2 posters

Go down

A Grand Ol Time - AW - (Near edge of LW terf) Empty A Grand Ol Time - AW - (Near edge of LW terf)

Post by Yokubō Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:29 am

Come.. Come and meet the man of your dreams...

A little bit angry with himself for losing a perfectly good meal, Yoku was flying over Lightwing territory towards rogue lands. His scales glittered an odd hue of orange color as the lean male winged through the sky. He needed to get away from his tribe mates for a while and talk to someone new. Maybe make a new friend or something. Anything to distract him from what a poor hunter he was.

Yokubō
LightWing Adviser
LightWing Adviser

Male Posts : 72

Back to top Go down

A Grand Ol Time - AW - (Near edge of LW terf) Empty Re: A Grand Ol Time - AW - (Near edge of LW terf)

Post by Yokubō Tue May 10, 2016 6:02 pm

(bump)

Yokubō
LightWing Adviser
LightWing Adviser

Back to top Go down

A Grand Ol Time - AW - (Near edge of LW terf) Empty Re: A Grand Ol Time - AW - (Near edge of LW terf)

Post by Rayla Tue May 10, 2016 6:16 pm

Rayla, being her usual self, was pacing around, being rather agitated. She had flown over to the lightwings to get away from her troubles. Her beautiful white scales glittered in the sunlight. She was currently in her reptilian form. She rested up against a branch, sighing, her wings aching.

(We should just do back and forth short posts lol)

Rayla

Female Posts : 641

Back to top Go down

Post by Yokubō Tue May 10, 2016 7:31 pm

Yokubo wandered for a bit feeling very lonely as he looked around the jungle covered territory. Low growing bushes peppered by game trails covered the earth blocking the dragons way. Though he was easily able to trample or push through the bushes and saplings. Larger trees the drake weaved through and around. Sometimes he jumped over fallen logs or climbed through the giant trees. Other times he simply trotted along sniffing all of the pungent scents of moldy leaves and decaying things.

Then the lightwing pauses as he spots something lightly colored and out of place in a clearing within the jungle. He slips closer then blinks as he recognizes the form of a reptilian against a tree. Wondering what the dragon-human-like creature was doing here Yokubo stepped out from within the jungles dense undergrowth.

Why hello there. Is there anything I can help you with? Yokubo asks with a cheerful and charming grin before bowing low in greeting. My name is Yokubo. The name rolled ff of his lips as he looks up to the reptilian from his low bow. Then he tips upwards and stands upright once more.

Yokubō
LightWing Adviser
LightWing Adviser

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:35 am

The sudden emergence of a voice surprised Rayla. In fact, it surprised her so much, she nearly slashed down on the LightWing's face when she saw it. But she quickly stopped herself, holding the sword in her hands. This made her growl, and while she did sheathe her sword, she folded her arms in an aggressive manner. Stupid Lightwings. Just when she thought she was alone, someone had to show up and ruin her tranquility. Well, at least it wasn't some arrogant bastard this time...

"The name's Ra-Iizusa, thank you very much," the female snapped, quickly saving herself from revealing her true name. The stranger had not placed her in a very good mood. She had the kind of pride you wouldn't expect to see in a reptilian facing a large, 60 something foot tall dragon, that could probably easily eat her in one bite.

Folding her arms, she would lean against the tree again, glaring at this "Yokubo". "And I was actually enjoying some peace and quiet before you came along and ruined it.

(Freaken sassy Rayla. She's from the ocean, so you'd expect her to be this salty ;3)

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:16 pm

[I will be voiding my participation in this topic due to it being way to out of the way for Rayla to make this trip logically]

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down