Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Tapestry of Loyalty Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Tapestry of Loyalty Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Tapestry of Loyalty

2 posters

Go down

The Tapestry of Loyalty Empty The Tapestry of Loyalty

Post by Kog'Maw Thu May 21, 2015 1:40 am

So, I have noticed that most games here are in the format of "Do X to the user above you". While this may be interesting the first time, in my humble opinion it becomes boring after the first ~200-400 replies came in.

So, I decided to bring a little quiz onto this site. But I am not just asking you questions, this would be too easy, I shall present to you (but I will never show it to you, I'm not good at drawing) a little picture of mine: The Tapestry of Loyalty.

I took seven stories I liked, they can be from anime/literature/games/movies, which all represent an aspect of loyalty. Now then, on to the excuse plot.

"Once upon a time, in a little forest, a group of strangers (the players) came across a little hut, seemingly vacant. However, an old man appeared from behind it, waving the group in. As they all entered the house, the man spoke. 'I am a man of old age. I have witnessed many things, good and bad. Here, I have a tapestry, showing seven moments of loyalty. Seven cruel moments I have seen myself.' He pointed with his hand to the most left picture before moving it slowly to the right, naming all the scenes by their attribute. 'Loyalty to: Restoration, Freedom, Sovereignty, Comradery, Home, Preservation, Militarism.'"

Now, for the rules of my little game. The first to respond gets the privilege to name one of the aspects. I'll give out a description of the scene of the aspect.
This is a quiz on pop culture. The scene cane originate from a piece of literature (comic, novel, etc), an anime or a movie or a game. The first to guess correctly gets the privilege for the next aspect.

IMPORTANT: The one who picks the aspect has the right to answer first. If he/she does not wish to do so or doesn't know the answer, he/she can simply pass.
If someone guesses incorrectly, he/she doesn't get to answer again for the aspect.

Aside from that, have fun. This is easier than it looks.
Kog'Maw
Kog'Maw

Back to top Go down

The Tapestry of Loyalty Empty Re: The Tapestry of Loyalty

Post by Tenebris Thu May 21, 2015 5:06 am

Alright then I think this sounds quite interesting, replying first I select the aspect of Sovereignty.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Kog'Maw Thu May 21, 2015 8:46 am

Alright then, Tenebris, as you are the first to reply to my little challenge, here it is, the aspect of Sovereignty (To be honest, you probably picked one of the easiest):

The next image to capture their attention was the figures of three beings. One was clearly female, of a beauty that was clearly not mortal. She wore a loose covering of semitransparent material covering her chest and hips, where it hung from her body it seemed to flow like water. Before her knelt a man in gleaming armor. His crowned head bowed not in subjugation but in awe and respect, clearly receiving the sword in his upraised palms, upon his back a kite shield bearing the image of a red dragon bound in chains. Beside him an old man leaned upon a gnarled staff. Upon his back he wore a mantle of black glossy feathers making his wild white beard and hair stand out all the more starkly.
Kog'Maw
Kog'Maw

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Thu May 21, 2015 9:26 am

I can't think of a specific title from a Movie or Book, but this scene plays a strong resemblance to the Arthurian Legend as a whole, so I'm going to say is this the depiction when King Arthur receives Excalibur from the Lady of the Lake?
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Kog'Maw Thu May 21, 2015 10:01 am

Well, the Arthurian Legend is a piece of Literature but nonetheless you are correct.

Now then, pick your next choice
Kog'Maw
Kog'Maw

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Thu May 21, 2015 10:04 am

The Arthurian Legend has been re-imagined several times by both historic and even modern day writers, its been written in the form of romanticist poems of Britain and wrote in deep fiction, but aye fair one. Militarism next.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Kog'Maw Thu May 21, 2015 10:12 am

Going from the easiest to the second easiest. Either I have to compliment you for guessing good or you're cheating. But as always: Innocent until proven guilty so have the Aspect of Militarism.

The final being depicted upon the woven cloth was a being with one black wing and long silver tresses. In his right hand a sword longer than he was tall, thin and with one gently curving edge. His left hand was closed around something that seemed to glow black with a light that shone like oil. He was clad in black, black boots, black pants, and a black armored trenchcoat. His head thrown back in laughter, his long silver hair blowing in the wind as he watched a small village burn. In the sky above him a burning meteor was falling from the heavens.
Kog'Maw
Kog'Maw

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Thu May 21, 2015 11:24 am

I'm going to have to pass on this one, absolutely no idea, haha
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down